Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,573 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight (44406 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge / Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine / PDP Chief: Anyim Tricked Jonathan To Sign N1.2b Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by ibntwk: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Imagine someone running for a free ride to America of all countries. Is he worthy of representing us at d assembly? I doubt much
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by illiad: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
And you want to blame him?
Better late than sorry.
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by bolaji777: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
he cnt run out of dis world
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Obipat(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
No be yoruba man? Fear fear.(Coward)
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by ajbabs(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mr Olusegun Obasanjo (former Nigeria President) might be a drug (cocaine) peddler but the South Africa authorities decided to sweep the case on under the carpet rather than investigating.
27th May, 2004.
Obj Accused of Cocaine Peddling - Radio ... -
allAfrica.com
www.allafrica.com/stories/200405280505.html
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by odave: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
I gbadun ds man jo grin Americans fit crash that plane for his sake...never underestimate ur opponent grin always be a step ahead of ur enemy

Oga Kashamu, as u dey go abt wit ur lawyer, always go about with your parachute and bullet proof vest as well abeg, sharpest of all d senators grin
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by femliany(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
funlord:
grin Olodo senator! He should just become a sailor and start representing ogun state from the sea!
Sea too far now why not river Ogun
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Mcaise: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
It's plain wisdom...How do you guys expect a dead Kashamu to eat all the stolen money when high on his own supply?
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by PStacks(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
I no blame the guy ooo!
Person never dÍe of hin drug crimes, na plane crash go come kÍll am!
Oju ni alakan fin shor ori
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by morbeta(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
This man will eventually die of heartattack though I don't wish dat on him. You can't be a fugitive of the law and also a political celebrity. You are already in cage. A lab rat on anti-corruption show glass of this administration If you like move with the hole lawyers in south west, your safe flight to USA is alredy steaming.
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by morbeta(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
This man will eventually die of heartattack though I don't wish dat on him. You can't be a fugitive of the law and also a political celebrity. You are already in cage. A lab rat inside the anti-corruption show glass of this administration If you like move with the hole lawyers in south west, your safe flight to USA is alredy steaming.
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by morbeta(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=ajbabs post=35148958]Mr Olusegun Obasanjo (former Nigeria President) might be a drug (cocaine) peddler but the South Africa authorities decided to sweep the case on under the carpet rather than investigating.
27th May, 2004.
Obj Accused of Cocaine Peddling - Radio ... -
allAfrica.com
www.allafrica.com/stories/200405280505.html
[

This is rubbish. A common LGA chairman in Nigeria see cocaine peddler as jobless people. Not to talk of a personality like OBJ. Abeg shit with this nonsense.
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by IlekeHD: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lmaoo grin
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by SUCONANA(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
If i digest very well.....Senator Kashamu opted out of the aircraft after the captain made an announcement that the aircraft is faulty.My question to nairaland is simple,Is it a crime for one to guide against evil or bad ocurence?What if the aircraft developed a major problem and the captain announced, it is a minor issue?Senator Kashamu has the right to fly on any aircraft he likes provided he has the money for that.

I an afraid we no longer practice real journalism in Nigeria anymore,this same story was on saharareporters yesterday and many nigerians condemed it outrightly and today Nairaland is spreading it as well.It hold no waters.My advice for nairaland is to stop this copy and paste attitude and face real journalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by reuben79: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
soulhighman:
I laff in swahili
private jet?where he go pack ham?
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
maybe he does not trust nigerian airlines, they do a lot of patch patch!
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
It is the same way I feel.... even though I wan Kashamu bundled out to USA to face his criminal court but sometimes Nigerian airlines do too much "patch patch" and he did not want to take chances with his life.

SUCONANA:
If i digest very well.....Senator Kashamu opted out of the aircraft after the captain made an announcement that the aircraft is faulty.My question to nairaland is simple,Is it a crime for one to guide against evil or bad ocurence?What if the aircraft developed a major problem and the captain announced, it is a minor issue?Senator Kashamu has the right to fly on any aircraft he likes provided he has the money for that.

I an afraid we no longer practice real journalism in Nigeria anymore,this same story was on saharareporters yesterday and many nigerians condemed it outrightly and today Nairaland is spreading it as well.It hold no waters.My advice for nairaland is to stop this copy and paste attitude and face real journalism.
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by tete7000(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
sammyj:
OMG Guilty conscience will continue to hunt this man. The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom for Kashamu! !! shocked cheesy grin grin

Fear of PMB or fear of death? Not sure you read that news at all.
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by omojeesu(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
A guilty man flees when no one pursues!
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
it's a matter of choice, others can remain in d faulty plane and meet there waterloo.....wisdom needs to be applied here
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Saheed9: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
soe:
my namesake, how far
i dey o. How Ramadan dey go?
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by ibedun: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
sexaddict08:
Black race, when wilt thou do things like humans

But we are not full humans nau.....
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by badesco(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
This sho uld be left alone to his life, afterall all the court had been sympathetic to his plight, thereby given judgement in his favour. OBJ Baba leave this man alone, because you can do for him. America NO........Naija,.....YES. kashamu carry go jo ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by anidan(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
soe:
can't he afford a private jet?
if he buys one u ll come here and make noise
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by ransomed: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
A criminal runeth when no one pursueth.
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Ahsat: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
99 days 4 a thive 1 day 4 d ona run u mst go to jail.
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by mkpikpub(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
LocalChamp:
Published on June 24, 2015

Prince Buruji Kashamu, the Ogun east senator, wanted in the United States, may appear to be a tough guy, mounting a labyrinth of legal obstacles, to stall the moves by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency to ship him out to Chicago.
But we can report today that Kashamu is also a faint-hearted person, not willing to take any risk about his life.
Kashamu was billed to travel to Abuja from Lagos today, after he failed to commit the office of the Attorney-General of the Federation and the NDLEA for criminal contempt over extradition moves to the USA.

He had sat in the Business class of Aero Flight 127, Abuja-bound, along with his lawyers when the captain announced a minor problem with the plane. The captain said the light of an indicator had not come on brightly enough and that the Aero engineers are fixing the problem.
To keep the passengers at ease, the captain gave the assurance that the problem was nothing to worry about. And that the resolution of the problem will not take three minutes.
No sooner the captain finished talking, than Kashamu signalled to his lawyers, asking them to alight from the plane. Other passengers who had calmly listened to Captain Kunle’s explanation remained glued to their seats and burst out laughing when Buruji and his lawyers scampered away.
Aero Flight 127, which left Lagos at 14.45 landed in Abuja without incidents.

I love this guy. He is safety conscious. He just remembered how much h£ i$ worth.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/24/kashamu-flees-from-abuja-flight/
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by holuphisayor(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
this man will complete his tenure and even return sef.
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by beeboy09(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Most of the comments here are preposterous and mischievous, to say the least. Why do some people take joy in deliberately twisting things to suit our jaundiced views? While it is true that Kashamu disembarked from the faulty Aero aircraft, it has nothing to do with any fear of extradition, except some of us are saying Nigeria is Banana Republic. There are processes and procedures to be followed in this extradition issue - far from the illegal abduction that the NDLEA wanted to perpetuate the other time - and until and unless those conditions are fulfilled nothing can happen to Kashamu. Now, what happened? The pilot announced that the plane had a minor fault and turned back to Lagos after take-off. He then assured that the plane will soon be fixed. He, like others, wasn't sure it was going to be fixed soon and disembarked to board another plane. Ask those who have had similar experiences with Aero and most of the other aircraft. He wasn't the only one that disembarked from the aircraft. So why all these lies about the fear of extradition? If it was about extradition, did he not board another plane? Did he return home? Has he not been moving round? It is absolute non-sense for anyone to insinuate that it was because of the fear of extradition! Let's be fair and reasonable in our comments!
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by naira0(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Saheed9:
i dey o. How Ramadan dey go?
managing oooo ma broda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.