Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide (27219 Views)

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by IYANGBALI: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
He won't step in Abi....

I hope he enjoys watching the show of shame on international media tonight. angry angry angry angry
yes he won't because of people like you tongue
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by CallPolice: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Those fools doesn't want to reach a compromise. As long as someone is perceived as a betrayer. Nothing he can do. The only thing he can do is to impose a leadership and what if they refuses? It won't go down well. More chaos

vfactor:

Maybe he's forgetting one thing: that he needs the legislature on order to carry out his campaign promises. Now when they spend time fight over house leadership and positions, will they have time to pass bills, screen ministers and carry out other functions to aid his administration? If he keeps waiting for them to ask him before him intervenes, as much as 3-6months may pass before his government starts functioning.

Intervening doesn't mean he decides who holds what position, but helping them reach a compromise.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Chinatownm(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Freciprocal:
The rate at which this crisis is going... Buhari might end up not achieving what he promised Nigerians.

It doesn't just take good intentions to rule, your house also has to be in order. Even GEJ had good intentions for Nigerians when he took up the mantle.

Bros no mind all of them they know wat is going on. all these is jus to clip tinubu's wings and make sure his chosen principal officers doesn't surface, that's why PMB doesn't want to middle into the affair until d aim is achieved. So they rather get wat they want tru any means possible, even if it involve hiring boko Bois to com throw bomb dia no wahala. the end will justify d means.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Minlax(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
He has been intervening, but not publicly
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
CallPolice:
Those fools doesn't want to reach a compromise. As long as someone is perceived as a betrayer. Nothing he can do. The only thing he can do is to impose a leadership and what if they refuses? It won't go down well. More chaos

So, let him keep waiting! And so will Nigerians. Before u know it 4yrs don pass. It's easy to make promises and criticize when u re outside. But when u get in, u ll know it's a different game.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Rotimi47: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
emmatok:

And where is Saraki and Dogora's confidence coming from.

Buhari might be behind the whole game, to cripple Tinubu machinery.
And then destroy his presidency before 4 years.. I doubt if Buhari will be able to achieve any tangible thing if things continue like this as the aggrieved party may just go for the spoiler.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Image123(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
The deputy senate president tweeted that they're not meeting again(virtually lol) until Buhari submits ministerial list. I'm contemplating not going to work again too. Did they hear there will be fuel scarcity in 3weeks?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:
A man's word is his bond. Nigerians are so used to impunity that they squeal at the slightest glimmer of order or rule of law.

The legislature was designed to be independent of the executive... If baba decides to intervene, it's only out of his magnanimity and love for his party.
Thank you sensible man!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
seedorfg:
we vote for a president not a nass agbero assembly, buhari should ignore those useless tout and face his/her duty as a president-elect, not to intervene in a stupid senate janjawedian crisis
You no know whether your president na man again.
why you dey guess dollarfisho gender.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by CallPolice: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
PMB is a very smart leader and you can't take that away from him. He doesn't want to offend the masses. He is putting the NASS on the edge so that Nigerians will know that It is actually that brothers and sisters are the cause of Nigeria problem. He wasn't the one voted for those miscreants into being lawmakers. If you know you voted for any of them, call them to order. Nigerians voted for me.

Hence I belong to everybody and Nobody statement.

vfactor:

So, let him keep waiting! And so will Nigerians. Before u know it 4yrs don pass. It's easy to make promises and criticize when u re outside. But when u get in, u ll know it's a different game.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
SOLUTION IS: Close down the senate. Nigerians will be okay with a unicameral house of representatives alone because it is more representative and nearer to the grassroots than the senate.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
CallPolice:
PMB is a very smart leader and you can't take that away from him. He doesn't want to offend the masses. He is putting the NASS on the edge so that Nigerians will know that It is actually that brothers and sisters are the cause of Nigeria problem. He wasn't the one voted for those miscreants into being lawmakers. If you know you voted for any of them, call them to order. Nigerians voted for me.

So how will showing us that our national assembly is our problem solve the issue with our economy, corruption, power, employment and other basic amenities?

We could wait 4years to finally get to know that the NASS is our problem, then what?

He wasn't voted to tell us what our problem is, he was voted to fix it and fix it fast!
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by zub(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Leaventainment:
who else know this INTROVERT GIIRL?? SHE ALWAYS ON EVERY THREAD.. HAVE U NOTICED? SHE MAKES HER LIVING ON NAIRALAND NI?
is that your prob?
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by akpet2: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
If you dont know Atiku is his Godfather...
Ezenwammadu:
SAI DOGARA the breaker of godfatherism
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Manspeaks(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
CallPolice:
I see
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by CallPolice: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
He would do his best.

vfactor:

So how will showing us that our national assembly is our problem solve the issue with our economy, corruption, power, employment and other basic amenities?

We could wait 4years to finally get to know that the NASS is our problem, then what?

He wasn't voted to tell us what our problem is, he was voted to fix it and fix it fast!
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
CallPolice:
He would do his best.

Actually, I personally do not expect much from him, just like I didn't expect much from his predecessor.

But I know how Nigerians behave. They praise u one minute, and insult u the next.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by emmatok(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rotimi47:
And then destroy his presidency before 4 years.. I doubt if Buhari will be able to achieve any tangible thing if things continue like this as the aggrieved party may just go for the spoiler.

What party, Nothing will happen to the Presidency.
Buhari is making sure that ACN members of APC are silenced.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by ThimmyWood(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
emmatok:

Bros, you might not be far from the truth ooooooo.
I've been thinking of this lately, Buhari n some Northern bigwigs might have a know about all this imbroglio in the National Assembly all because of one man. Tinubu.
Tinubu self should have trod softly tete. He shouldn't have pushed it too far.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by hotgunz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

See your life!

Which house are they talking about if not the Senate. Who started all this crisis if not Saraki wanting power at all cost.

If you dont know, then ask.

Shikena.
so Dogara surname s saraki am sry tot u knew current affairs u re jst talkin as u like learn b4 leap
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by ldpele(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
The presidential spoke man could av giving us more insight on what was actually left in the vault rather than referring us to former minister, they are now at the helms of affairs, we don't want vague statements, we want to match words with figures, just like the former minster said.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by ionsman: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
komek:

She does not read things, all she does is to run for FTC. Empty thing
Yeah.Some of them are just kids. Ftc,I wonder how much seun pays them.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by MosakuAW(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
hotgunz:
so Dogara surname s saraki am sry tot u knew current affairs u re jst talkin as u like learn b4 leap

I cant comprehend what you typed up there.

Did you read the article from begining to the end. I guess no!

Your English composition is bad. How old are you? I doubt if you pass thru school atall.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Kenobus: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
We are watching them. The Dullard of Daura has nothing to offer. Nigerians, especially the SW (both media and some folks) would soon know that they really made a big mistake.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by 1miccza: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
He won't step in Abi....

I hope he enjoys watching the show of shame on international media tonight. angry angry angry angry

Ahn ahn it's not a show of shame now!!it's just mere fighting now.. Everyone fights infact if Buhari had the chance he would join the fight too.. We should all try to fight often so as to win elections into the house of representatives and Senate..
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by oyebanji(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Infantile.

Political immaturity on display
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by hotgunz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

I cant comprehend what you typed up there.

Did you read the article from begining to the end. I guess no!

Your English composition is bad. How old are you? I doubt if you pass thru school atall.

am 6yrs Old, and I knw the different btw Senate and House of Assembly and that saraki s senate president and Dogara s speaker of the house, also that today brawl happen @ the house and not senate. So big bro wit no sense learn again b4 u leap.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by murmee: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
emmatok:

It is only a daft that will not know that Buhari knows and supports all that is happening in the Senate and the house of rep. The delay in appointing ministers and advisers is because the National Assembly coup has to be accomplished first.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by MosakuAW(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
hotgunz:
am 6yrs Old, and I knw the different btw Senate and House of Assembly and that saraki s senate president and Dogara s speaker of the house, also that today brawl happen @ the house and not senate. So big bro wit no sense learn again b4 u leap.

Now i know why you are confused.

You know nothing.

Read what you typed up there again and try to digest it, if it make any sense to you.

Take care. You are still young, you know nothing.

Bye
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by emmatok(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
murmee:
It is only a daft that will not know that Buhari knows and supports all that is happening in the Senate and the house of rep. The delay in appointing ministers and advisers is because the National Assembly coup has to be accomplished first.
Tell them.

I just pity Oshinbanjo the VP.

Buhari and the legislators will make sure they checkmate every ACN/Tinubu's move.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by kaybee88(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
emmatok:

2 crates of origin for you... you sabi watch film

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speeding Driver Rams Into A Residential Building In Imo State. Photos / Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Tiimi Alaibe, 1,100 Other PDP Members Defect To APC / North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.