Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide (27218 Views)

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Zombie nor go go unless you tell am to go. <<i love fela>>
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by landinfo: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Apparently reacting to a statement credited to the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Muhammed, that Buhari is not the leader of the party, Shehu said the President was the leader. “Does it need to be said? I don’t think it needs to be said that the President is the leader of his party. There’s no question about it,” he declared. He added that there is need for Nigerians to understand the basics of politics as the country is no more in the military era when decrees are made by a single leader. “Politics, as its theory says, is basically about contest for interests and these interests may be fully defined by political party programme, while some of these things may be outside political party programme,” he said.

Where is Liar Moh'd when U need him

Buhari = National Leader APC........QED
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by free13: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Nigerian politics.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by hush15: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
He won't step in Abi....

I hope he enjoys watching the show of shame on international media tonight. angry angry angry angry

Apparently, I support his non interference till the state governors calls for his intervention which issuppose to be. Why can't the party follow that example. Than imposing and dictating. Let the caucus of the delegated zone meet with their party leaders in that zone decide who they want rather than some NWC sitting in a buy a directing who should be picked or not out of personal interest.
Re: Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide by hush15: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
CallPolice:
Those fools doesn't want to reach a compromise. As long as someone is perceived as a betrayer. Nothing he can do. The only thing he can do is to impose a leadership and what if they refuses? It won't go down well. More chaos

maybe Nigerian don't understand this, that APC interest is diverse. So this is not the end. It's just the beginning and when they begin to pass bills that doesn't favour the party interest, more letters will be coming to the NASS from APC secretariat on how the Houses will direct the affairs of Nigeria.

I don't understand why we can't kick against this Iindecent act that is bout to be perpertrated by the APC party else, government policies in the next four years will be all bout APC and will not reflect the interest of the nation but rather of the party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye At Anti-Corruption Summit In London: Caption Photo / Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine / Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.