Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate (58986 Views)

Wanted Officers Of Nigeria Custom Submits Self For Investigation / Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by ahaz: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

yes his name. btw rotimi amaechi is also yoruba. fool. while they are allegedly reserving chief whip for yoruba, south east that voted strongly against apc got deputy SP. Lessons for your dumb head
pls lecture the slowpoke
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
livinbygrace:
Is Bishop Oyedepo from Kwara state also a Fulani?Most kwarans claims to be Yorubas .
difference is the saraki's know where they are from and clearly made it known to all except for our yoruba people who want to claim him because of his name
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Themandator: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

He has never denied being Yoruba. His mom is from Oyo state.

Saraki, starting from their late dad are fulani... The father was the former chairman of Northern elders forum before he passed on.... The name means nothing more than a reference... Amaechi bears a yoruba name as well
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by papoose999(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
olawalefelix:
Am waiting to see how it will end wit saraki,because wen it finished wit him he wnt allow in APC nor pdp anymore
saraki go down i dnt thnk so bro wit d way naija politics is goin saraki is more powerful dan d vp commisioner osinbade....chai my yoruba pple go attack me o**picks race
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
bayulll01:

Nothing yoruba abt saraki,like seriously are u for real
exactly. senior saraki said it himself
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by cornoil(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
U are also a confirmed dullard, try to learn more abt politics and the geopolitical zones.
VirginFinder:

You are a confirmed dullard!
The position of Chief Whip has been reserved for the SW.

Also, the HoR may not be able to sit successfully if Gbaja is not given the position of house leader.

Mind you, Tinubu's loss is NOT equivalent to Yorubas' loss.
Isnt Saraki Yoruba himself?
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by ruffDiamond: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Tinubu did not realize Saraki is a also a godfather in kwara state. So sad he had to learn this way. Now South West has lost out in the senate and are being rejected in the lower chambers too. hehehehehehehehehehe
free WIDE Toto shut d F.Uck up what do u know abt tinubu mumu
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
ruffDiamond:
free WIDE Toto shut d F.Uck up what do u know abt tinubu mumu
Tinubu is a crackhead. die b*tch

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by NOTRIBE: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode!

We have nos 2,3 and 6; far better than the nothing we had in 2011.

FYI, Yorubas extend beyond the SW.
no3...is a fulani man at best
no 2 and no 6..are second fiddle merely to assist no1 and no 5 which are held by fulanis
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
papoose999:
apc in power buh still playn as d opposition party
its mentality...No be Théir fault,They have been in opposition for tôo long,They are yet to admit thé change of status
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
winniz:

Stop spewing this same trash dis shameless Yoruba loser, your No 2 Osunbade is a "mere commissioner" figure head VP. Saraki who is No 3 is a Fulani man not Yoruba.

You are a pained dullard and the loser here.

The VP is a potential presido. Remember GEJ was initially 'P.A to Turai'.

Saraki is pure Yoruba man. Fulanis dont bear Yoruba names - Firstname and Surname.

Lasun is cool.

Chief Whip is Yoruba

House leader is Yoruba.

ibos can NEVER have it this good.

Proudly Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
without tinubu.....Oga Jonah would ve beaten buhari @ d poll n d north will only engage in dia usual violence.......it will be vry unfair if d north betray him......its d yorubas dat ve been holding dis country together..... they betrayed us n re blocking us from hving our own country
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by otr1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

His father is Fulani
The Sarakis are not fulanis. The fulanis in Ilorin know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by papoose999(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
vote4lekinz:
its mentality...No be Théir fault,They have been in opposition for tôo long,They are yet to admit thé change of status
exactly
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by ledaman: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
traitor useless senate leader
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
NOTRIBE:

no3...is a fulani man at best
no 2 and no 6..are second fiddle merely to assist no1 and no 5 which are held by fulanis

Ode!

I think I am more comfortable with 'Fulanis' bearing pure Yoruba names than those who dont anytime anyday.

Give me Saraki and Ngige and watch me pick Saraki without giving it a second thought.

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by winniz: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

difference is the saraki's know where they are from and clearly made it known to all except for our yoruba people who want to claim him because of his name

He's only Yoruba name is bukola, they know he's Fulani, they are just trying to claim him to save face from the humiliation they received from their Gambari masters.

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by papoose999(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
ledaman:
traitor useless senate leader
No3
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a pained dullard and the loser here.

The VP is a potential presido. Remember GEJ was initially 'P.A to Turai'.

Saraki is pure Yoruba man. Fulanis dont bear Yoruba names - Firstname and Surname.

Lasun is cool.

Chief Whip is Yoruba

House leader is Yoruba.

ibos can NEVER have it this good.

Proudly Yoruba.

............change ur mentality...... ibos re not ur enemy

3 Likes

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
exactly. senior saraki said it himself
Olodo! Go and read up on Saraki's grandfather who lived in Cote d'Ivoire. Stop being deceived.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
winniz:

He's only Yoruba name is bukola, they know he's Fulani, they are just trying to claim him to save face from the humiliation they received from their Gambari masters.

You are a dullard!

How did you decipher that Saraki is not a Yoruba name?

Nos 2,3 & 6 is feat no ethnic group has ever achieved.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by unphilaz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
papoose999:
apc in power buh still playn as d opposition party
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Themandator: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!

You are impervious to correction.
Amaechi is an ibo name, Chibuike is his middle name and Rivers is not a Yoruba state.

What is no 5 compared to 2 and 3?

Stop hyperventilating, Saraki is a fulani.... Here is the father own words or you know him more than he does

Real identity
My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came there as practising Muslims from Mali with their own Quran. In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area.
But because of our connection with the Southern people, a lot of Yoruba are always in Ilorin and so we speak the same language.
If you look at the Ilorin people, the real Ilorin people like Saraki for example, the culture and their ways share affinity with those of the far Northern Nigeria. That accounts for the difference you observe between us and, particularly, people of the South-West, despite the existence, now, of Yoruba as a common language. I leave people to say whatever they like about me. Some people even say I am from Ogun State and some even say I am from Togo but I know where I am from. Even, not long ago, I had a letter inviting me to join in the formation of a Mali-Fulani Organization and that I should be its chairman.
What about your ancestral lineage? People have accused you of bearing Alhaji Abubakar Saraki when you needed votes from the North, Chief Olusola Saraki when you needed votes from the South-West and in the South-East and South-South, you answered Dr. Sola Saraki. How do you reconcile these differences?
People are just reading political meanings to my actions. My Islamic name is Abubakar. When were growing up in Lagos in those days, unless you were a Christian or bore a native indigenous name, you couldn’t get a school. If I wanted to be admitted to a school, I had to drop Abubakar in favour of Sola as virtually all the schools belonged to Christian organizations. It is not correct that I was changing names to garner votes. Politicians invent those kinds of stories against their opponents. You, yourself, should know who you are.

Real identity
My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came there as practising Muslims from Mali with their own Quran. In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area.
But because of our connection with the Southern people, a lot of Yoruba are always in Ilorin and so we speak the same language.
If you look at the Ilorin people, the real Ilorin people like Saraki for example, the culture and their ways share affinity with those of the far Northern Nigeria. That accounts for the difference you observe between us and, particularly, people of the South-West, despite the existence, now, of Yoruba as a common language. I leave people to say whatever they like about me. Some people even say I am from Ogun State and some even say I am from Togo but I know where I am from. Even, not long ago, I had a letter inviting me to join in the formation of a Mali-Fulani Organization and that I should be its chairman.
What about your ancestral lineage? People have accused you of bearing Alhaji Abubakar Saraki when you needed votes from the North, Chief Olusola Saraki when you needed votes from the South-West and in the South-East and South-South, you answered Dr. Sola Saraki. How do you reconcile these differences?
People are just reading political meanings to my actions. My Islamic name is Abubakar. When were growing up in Lagos in those days, unless you were a Christian or bore a native indigenous name, you couldn’t get a school. If I wanted to be admitted to a school, I had to drop Abubakar in favour of Sola as virtually all the schools belonged to Christian organizations. It is not correct that I was changing names to garner votes. Politicians invent those kinds of stories against their opponents. You, yourself, should know who you are.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Themandator:

Saraki, starting from their late dad are fulani... The father was the former chairman of Northern elders forum before he passed on.... The name means nothing more than a reference... Amaechi bears a yoruba name as well

Amaechi is an ibo name while Saraki is a Yoruba name.

Rivers is not a Yoruba state while Kwara is one.

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by nightmile: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

hehe, hello, Tinubu is nothing more than a local champion, weed smoker and propagandist. Tinubu may be your lord in yorubaland but we in this neck of the woods do not give a flying fvck about the drug dealer called tinubu that is your lord. Just go to hell you worthless animal worshiping an irrelevant human being. Kwara is owned by notherners, kogi is owned by northerners so whats your problem fool?

Dont know why Igbos especially guys so much get jealous of Yoruba's, is it because your educated ladies prefer to date us when they are young and sexy Or more intelligent in class or because of what our scorpion did to you guys that made Ojukwu ran away? We respect elders in Yoruba land and am from north central politically as Saraki. So go find customer for your mother this night..

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by countsparrow: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
If I really say what's on my mind....

How do u make it to FP almost all d time, U get jazz
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!
Go and read up on Saraki's grandfather who lived in Cote d'Ivoire.
Stop being deceived.
so cote d ivoire is now yorubaland? deal with your loss man. man up
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Themandator:

Stop hyperventilating, Saraki is a fulani.... Here is the father own words or you know him more than he does

Real identity
My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A sect

Politics!
At the end of the day whatever you claim to be does not change what you really are.

If claim to be hobbit, does that make you one?

His father who used to live in Cote d'Ivoire tells the true story.
Dont be deceived.
Even the real Fulanis are not fooled.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
nightmile:

[s]
Dont know why Igbos especially guys so much get jealous of Yoruba's, is it because your educated ladies prefer to date us when they are young and sexy Or more intelligent in class or because of what our scorpion did to you guys that made Ojukwu ran away? We respect elders in Yoruba land and am from north central politically as Saraki. So go find customer for your mother this night..[/s]
you are nothing but an iddiott! you are not only from north central, you are from north west, yoruba boy

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

so cote d ivoire is now yorubaland? deal with your loss man. man up

You are a dullard!

Cote d'Ivoire is home away from home for Yorubas.

ibos can NEVER enjoy this kind of 'loss', having nos 2,3 and 6, till the earth ceases to exist.

Go and lick your sores.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
winniz:

dont the fools. we will not allow the rewrite history to save their battered faces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mbazulike Amechi: Buhari Caged By Eight People Who May Crush Him / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.