Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,174 members, 7,839,001 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate (58991 Views)

Wanted Officers Of Nigeria Custom Submits Self For Investigation / Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by nightmile: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

ha.. you have indeed lost it. Your hausa masters are not done yet with your azz

Igbo's always develop goose pimples any where they see Yoruba's progressing and Igbos are the loosers here, your red cap lizard governors are all over Buhari/Osinbajo begging for slots and not to be neglected . you guys are myopic and follow wrong ideology sheepishly in the name of Ndigbo only to come back and beg. The V.P you guys are referring to as mere commissioner has lectured some of your flat head idiots that are parading themselves as lawyers today. The White head chimpanzee Ekweme you guys produced as slowpoke V.P can never worth the gardener of Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by samueltoski: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2015
freedom96:
The succes of ur whole generation combined,multiplied 100 times is not equal to half of tinubu's succes yet you come here to call him a loser or whatever.You dey craze??

M nt a tinubu fan,but I believe he had played a considerable role in kicking GEJ out and bringing GMB to power and I respect him for that.

But wen u abuse GEJ it is justified ba?
Bad sorking loser
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2015
nightmile:

Igbo's always develop goose pimples any where they see Yoruba's progressing and Igbos are the loosers here, your red cap lizard governors are all over Buhari/Osinbajo begging for slots and not to be neglected . you guys are myopic and follow wrong ideology sheepishly in the name of Ndigbo only to come back and beg. The V.P you guys are referring to as mere commissioner has lectured some of your flat head idiots that are parading themselves as lawyers today. The White head chimpanzee Ekweme you guys produced as slowpoke V.P can never worth the gardener of Osinbajo.
you mean the mere commissioner that is barred from attending security meetings? Look we expected yorubas to own this government with their fulani counterparts considering their alliance but with the events unfolding, it seems the yorubas are not even better in this government than the igbos that strongly voted against apc. We didn't beg for the DSP position. It was given on a platter. BTW between Ekwueme and mere commissioner osinbade. osinbade looks more like the chimpanzee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by sorepco(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2015
saraki is a gambari pretending to be yoruba with a yoruba name to annex kwara..a yoruba state. go and see the appoiuntments in and from kwara, 80 % are fulani.
VirginFinder:

You are a confirmed dullard!
The position of Chief Whip has been reserved for the SW.

Also, the HoR may not be able to sit successfully if Gbaja is not given the position of house leader.

Mind you, Tinubu's loss is NOT equivalent to Yorubas' loss.
Isnt Saraki Yoruba himself?
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Themandator: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

If he was a criminal, you'd point out his Yoruba heritage, but your hate for Yorubas calls a "successful" Yoruba man with Yoruba mother non-Yoruba.

In other words, IBB kids are IGBOS because their mother is from Asaba or atiku's kids are Yoruba because he is married to a Yoruba... The late Saraki clarified that his ancestors are Malians
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Themandator: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

If he was a criminal, you'd point out his Yoruba heritage, but your hate for Yorubas calls a "successful" Yoruba man with Yoruba mother non-Yoruba.

Real identity
My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came there as practising Muslims from Mali with their own Quran. In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area.
But because of our connection with the Southern people, a lot of Yoruba are always in Ilorin and so we speak the same language.
If you look at the Ilorin people, the real Ilorin people like Saraki for example, the culture and their ways share affinity with those of the far Northern Nigeria. That accounts for the difference you observe between us and, particularly, people of the South-West, despite the existence, now, of Yoruba as a common language. I leave people to say whatever they like about me. Some people even say I am from Ogun State and some even say I am from Togo but I know where I am from. Even, not long ago, I had a letter inviting me to join in the formation of a Mali-Fulani Organization and that I should be its chairman.
What about your ancestral lineage? People have accused you of bearing Alhaji Abubakar Saraki when you needed votes from the North, Chief Olusola Saraki when you needed votes from the South-West and in the South-East and South-South, you answered Dr. Sola Saraki. How do you reconcile these differences?
People are just reading political meanings to my actions. My Islamic name is Abubakar. When were growing up in Lagos in those days, unless you were a Christian or bore a native indigenous name, you couldn’t get a school. If I wanted to be admitted to a school, I had to drop Abubakar in favour of Sola as virtually all the schools belonged to Christian organizations. It is not correct that I was changing names to garner votes. Politicians invent those kinds of stories against their opponents. You, yourself, should know who you are.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Themandator: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

Politics!
At the end of the day whatever you claim to be does not change what you really are.

If claim to be hobbit, does that make you one?

His father who used to live in Cote d'Ivoire tells the true story.
Dont be deceived.
Even the real Fulanis are not fooled.

When the elder Saraki, who actually granted this interview, passed on how many cultural practices of the Yorubas was carried out as an influential son?

Even secret society members gets exposed in death or th3 denial or politics was unto death
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by cornoil(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Gbam. You make sense.
ruffDiamond:
my brother while I continue to rate and defend tinubu as one of the best sterling democrat first and politician last he gave Nigeria fashola a technocrat, a brilliant democrat a SAN,intelligent, a performer .intact any wonder PMB is never far from him and damn sure going to make PMB cabinet based on MERIT AND CREDIBILITY .watch out for yemi osinbajo too ! Believe me , I see a thabo mbeki in DAT man ,full of ideas and can make them work!this is what I likel tinubu for !a true Awoist, who cherishes the dream of a great nation envisioned by our hero's past and struggles .having said all these, pray ,what in devil hell has the likes ofsaraku given Nigeria? Not a damn thing!the sarakus family are well known in yorubaland FOR THE WRONG REASONSS! The sarakus dynasthieves is repleted wit ignominy ,infamy pillaging and raping of one of the oldest state in Nigeria angry it was and is still stealing embezzlement and maladministration all through! So a sarakus senate presidency HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFDRW NIGERIANS!he's only interested in politics of intrigue, subterfuge and power mongering just like his late father ! He's not a true Yoruba ,forget d bukola appendage ,he has said on several occasions ,even JUDAS was a jew ,same as Jesus yet didn't JUDAS betrayed Jesus with d kiss of death as saraku is doing now?the day of reckoning shall come for him,quote me
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Mosh1: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

dumbass there is nothing yoruba about saraki. What is a chief whip? loser
You guys are funny,just because of politics and to denigrate Yorubas Saraki is no more a Yoruba.Hypocrite that want to be more catholic than the Pope.So it is you guys that will tell us who Saraki was.Is it because he is from North Central?I am from North Central as well,he is representing Ilorin West,we campaign for him, we voted for him,I am Proudly Yoruba,Proudly Muslim like Saraki. But come to think of it,what is you ppl`s gain in Tinubu`s or Yoruba`s loss,what is our offence,why do u like competing with us.Was it a crime to vote out a bad gov`t.It is high time you grow up from your hate,it will take you to no where.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode! His name nko?
Yorubas have nos 2,3 & 6.

What do ibos have? A controversial no 5 that will cost them the SGF.
Shame!!

Your mumu ripe like mango. How nos 2, 3 n 6 take make ur life better? Baskart
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

my friend stop embarassing yourself and yorubas with this your trying to claim someone who has already told you he is not part of you. Here below for your perusal

https://www.nairaland.com/311148/saraki-fulani-mali

shocked shocked shocked shocked

CC Chessboard,

I am just seeing this for the first time.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Tinubu did not realize Saraki is a also a godfather in kwara state. So sad he had to learn this way. Now South West has lost out in the senate and are being rejected in the lower chambers too. hehehehehehehehehehe

Yorubas are better of than 4 years ago
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by nightmile: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you mean the mere commissioner that is barred from attending security meetings? Look we expected yorubas to own this government with their fulani counterparts considering their alliance but with the events unfolding, it seems the yorubas are not even better in this government than the igbos that strongly voted against apc. We didn't beg for the DSP position. It was given on a platter. BTW between Ekwueme and mere commissioner osinbade. osinbade looks more like the chimpanzee

"You Igbos expected Yorubas to own this govt" in a federal system?...you are a mooron. Who is even your so called no5? That novince? Even when senate president was zoned to the east, how many mediocres and thieves from SE became SP within that period ? Tinubu led a party to win presidencial election from a sitting president but not in Nigeria can we see any Igbo man achieving that in the next 50yrs. Because you guys have exaggerated impression about ya selves and never think of the future for your region.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
IlekeHD:
Saraki fine Yoruba man

Consolation grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by babardos70: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2015
It is a big shame that they are showing the face of a Terrorist and Senate president is proud to be associated with him.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by paulibling(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2015
freedom96:
there's no upper cut dude.If anything good is coming from saraki tinubu stands closer to getting it than u,anyway I dnt think tinubu would even want a thing from saraki.U dare nt say the same.Will u?I knw u dnt mind being his shoe-shiner cheesy

I rejected the shoe shining offer from obama but i applied to Jonathan and still waiting for his call shaa. But for your white powder kingpin......mba nu.

i fit shine for buhari cos him go gimmie his shoe and forget say he gave me come dey slap musa to go find am. grin
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2015
Emekamex:
Tinubu dey learn politics for were this man dey.

Infact he is the new Jagaban of our times,old things(Tinubu) e yaff pass away
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
winniz:

You are the frustrated, pained, dolt here cos you have been spewing this same crap over and over again, I know you Yorubas are extremely hurt by the way you were used and dumped by your masters after you lots claim to be politically "sophisticated" but it ain't our fault cheesy cheesy

You are a pained dullard!

Be content with the controversial, inconsequential no 5 that will cost you the SGF and stop being envious of what belongs to others by trying so hard, albeit foolishly, to play it down.
That amounts to saying 'the grapes are sour' in self-consolation because you cant have them.

Yorubas have nos 2,3 & 6, a feat no tribe in the country has ever attained.
Live with it or go and die.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
ydass:

No no no, Saraki is never a Yoruba he is core Fulani, forget about the name.

When did it become customary for Fulanis to bear pure Yoruba names - firstname and surname?

Whatever makes him dear Yoruba names is enough to make him Yoruba.

IBB, Abdul Salam, Babangida Aliyu, Idris Wada, Yakubu Dogara etc all bear Hausa/Fulani names yet they are not Hausa/Fulani.
How can someone who now bears pure Yoruba names be Fulani?
Come on, be reasonable.

Have you ever heard Saraki speak Hausa/Fulfude?
Nonsense!
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
winniz:

Mumu, if Saraki becomes the president before Igbos it's no big deal cos he's Fulani and they believe they are born to rule. Even the North that have been in power most in Nigeria still remains the most impoverished region cheesy cheesy

You just sounded like a loyal slave to the Fulanis. You've already given up even before the race starts proper.

And as I predicted, the 'Saraki is Fulani' chant is what you have held on to as consolation prize for the mission impossible called ibo presidency.
Shame on you.

As usual, we Yorubas will laugh(mock) you to scorn when the time comes.

Dullards!

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
pasol4real:

Olodo tot u said dis is ur government, Yorubas had nothing during gej's tenure while igbos had 3 out If 8 most important positions ,deputy senate,deputy hor,ssg.But wot do u hav now absolutely an inconsequential vp.n yet you say dis is ur government.

Oh sorry u also hav an inconsequential party leader.

Ode!

You must be very poor with numbers.

Inconsequential nos 5,6 and SGF cannot measure up to nos 2, 3 & 6.
Also in the bag are Senate Chief Whip and House Leader.

Stop being deluded. Our having nothing during GEJ's tenure was caused by Tinubu. Otherwise we'd have had no 4.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bluffly:

Dunce, read this and come back to tell us who is or not Yoruba
http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/08/politics-saraki-and-identity-crisis-northern-yoruba-nigeria

@CHESSBOARD
Before you erupt in ecstasy, read the link above.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Bukola Saraki's grandfather who lived in Cote d'Ivoire tells the true story.

You've been conned!
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
alexlee50:
wake up bro, Saraki is only yoruba by name. Is allegiance is to the fulani

How can you discern that? Are you in his mind?
Saraki is using the Hausa/Fulani just like Obasanjo used and dumped them.
Every realistic Yoruba person knows that Hausa/Fulani support is needed to ascend power in this country.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=exco90 post=35160651][/quote]

You dull gan o!

For you to know what Saraki means, you must either be a Yoruba man or a Fulani man. But since you are none of the above, you just have to keep quiet and siddon look.

Agreed, Kwara is NC, but who said Yorubas are limited only to the SW?

There are northern Yorubas and there are southern Yorubas.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by SirShymexx: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

How can you discern that? Are you in his mind?
Saraki is using the Hausa/Fulani just like Obasanjo used and dumped them.
Every realistic Yoruba person knows that Hausa/Fulani support is needed to ascend power in this country.

Shut up and take the L like a G!

Yorubas have been castrated politically and Tinubu looks like an eunuch right now. No amount of twists can change the reality!

Go find ya balls and compete with the Fulani overlords, end of! undecided
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
SirShymexx:

Shut up and take the L like a G!

Yorubas have been castrated politically and Tinubu looks like an eunuch right now. No amount of twists can change the reality!

Go find ya balls and compete with the Fulani overlords, end of! undecided

Guy, who is the leader of the ruling political party in any democratic system of govt?
Isnt it the president and in Nigeria's case Buhari?

This is a northern govt.

Obasanjo had his time (8yrs).

Yar'Adua had his time (3yrs).

GEJ had his time (5yrs).

Now, Buhari is having his time.

It's the turn of the north bro. Two masters cant steer a ship.

Tinubu must give way to Buhari!

Between now and 2011, which is better.

We have nos 2, 3 & 6 as against nothing previously.

Come on, be grateful bro!

If ibos were the northerners, we'd have close to NOTHING!

Gbaja the speakership by a paltry 8 votes despite the fact that Yorubas had gotten the senate presidency via Saraki.
In the eyes of the core northerners, Bukola Saraki is a Yoruba man. This worked against Gbaja in the HoR election.

Give it to the north bro. They are far better allies.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
4stylz:

You are the biggest fool ever liveth; Kwara people are not west; nobody asked you if he was Yoruba; face topic and shut up

You are a slowpoke!
Yorubaland is bigger than the SW!!
Yoruba interests must be protected be in the SW or in the NC.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by rubyradiance(f): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Tinubu does not have any relevance outside south west. he should have known this and should never have extended his luck in the first place

This is not about influence,its about being a traitor, d party has a plan & it's only those that are enemies of peace & agent of dis-tabilization that will behave like Saraki
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Defcon1:

So how does your people occupying 2, 3 and 6 positions personally benefit you as a Yoruba??

When Obj was president, did you fair better in any way than people from other tribes??
Did you buy groceries or petrol cheaper, or did you get a good job automatically because your kinsman was in power??

All these tribal representation is only for bragging rights ...just like you are doing on here.
The common man benefits nothing from it
Serves only the interests of th

I think you tell this your ibo brothers who are so concerned about the VP being a 'mere commissioner', the SP being a 'Fulani' and the deputy speaker being 'inconsequential' out of sheer envy and jealousy.
A classic case of sour grapes!
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by SirShymexx: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

Guy, who is the leader of the ruling political party in any democratic system of govt?
Isnt it the president and in Nigeria's case Buhari?

This is a northern govt.

Obasanjo had his time (8yrs).

Yar'Adua had his time (3yrs).

GEJ had his time (5yrs).

Now, Buhari is having his time.

It's the turn of the north bro. Two masters cant steer a ship.

Tinubu must give way to Buhari!

Between now and 2011, which is better.

We have nos 2, 3 & 6 as against nothing previously.

Come on, be grateful bro!

If ibos were the northerners, we'd have close to NOTHING!

Gbaja the speakership by a paltry 8 votes despite the fact that Yorubas had gotten the senate presidency via Saraki.
In the eyes of the core northerners, Bukola Saraki is a Yoruba man. This worked against Gbaja in the HoR election.

Give it to the north bro. They are far better allies.

I honestly don't know why you lot like touting ObJ who was more of a Northern and US project, than anything Yoruba. Yorubas can't claim his ascendancy to the post and how he got there has absolutely nothing to do with Yoruba politics.

After him, Yorubas have been used as political toilet paper and dumped after that, in the power-tussle. GEJ got there on the backs on the Yorubas and dumped them afterwards. Ditto this current administration.

So the question is: are Yorubas really built for the power-tussle and politics at the center - or do Yorubas fare better by limiting their politics to their enclave? I'd go for the latter and that's how Yorubas have always thrived since the inception of the country. What Yorubas need to do is to keep pushing for regional government because they can't compete politically at the center - and focus on their political strength, which is the regional politics.

When everyone keeps using you like toilet paper or tampons, in the power-tussle, especially in a country with deep-rooted fault-lines - you just have to check yourself, take a stand, and focus on what you do best. Tinubu is an eunuch right now and you lot might need to buy him a new pair of balls. grin
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Defcon1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

I think you tell this your ibo brothers who are so concerned about the VP being a 'mere commissioner', the SP being a 'Fulani' and the deputy speaker being 'inconsequential' out of sheer envy and jealousy.
A classic case of sour grapes!
You tell them yourself.
I'm not responsible for other people's opinion, only mine.
People are free to say whatever they like...it doesn't change the truth.
l don't care who occupies what post; I only care about good governance no matter who is in power.

#Better to have a stranger as a friend, than a brother as an enemy.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
SirShymexx:

I honestly don't know why you lot like touting ObJ who was more of a Northern and US project, than anything Yoruba. Yorubas can't claim his ascendancy to the post and how he got there has absolutely nothing to do with Yoruba politics.

After him, Yorubas have been used as political toilet paper and dumped after that, in the power-tussle. GEJ got there on the backs on the Yorubas and dumped them afterwards. Ditto this current administration.

So the question is

You are just being myopic.

Obasanjo rode on the back of the north to power and eventually turned his back on them and almost totally destroyed the northern hegemony.
Obasanjo's 8-yr administration saw Yorubas own major govt assets via the privatisation program - AP, NICON etc

As for GEJ, we booted him out.

And now, we backed Buhari so that the north will also back Osinbajo for the presidency in the near future.

Even during the regional system of govt, Awolowo longed to be at the centre and tried albeit unsuccessfully to be there.
As it stands, the centre is where everything happens.

Mind you, you need the support of the north to get the presidency.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mbazulike Amechi: Buhari Caged By Eight People Who May Crush Him / Emmanuel Jime Caught With Bags Of Money (Video) / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.