Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate (58985 Views)

Wanted Officers Of Nigeria Custom Submits Self For Investigation / Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by friends4ever(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you...he who do he, do he...saraki all the way...no shaking.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by winniz: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
[s][/s]VirginFinder:

You are a pained dullard and the loser here.

The VP is a potential presido. Remember GEJ was initially 'P.A to Turai'.

Saraki is pure Yoruba man. Fulanis dont bear Yoruba names - Firstname and Surname.

Lasun is cool.

Chief Whip is Yoruba

House leader is Yoruba.

ibos can NEVER have it this good.

Proudly Yoruba.[s][/s]

You are the shameless, frustrated Idiott here, cos the more you try to claim Saraki the more you look stuppid even his looks and appearances always screams Fulani, well "mere commissioner" Osunbade can never be president. Who is the so called Yoruba House leader? Quit consoling yourself with your rubbish write up cos you Yorubas are the biggest Losers Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

[s]You are a dullard!

Cote d'Ivoire is home away from home for Yorubas.

ibos can NEVER enjoy this kind of 'loss', having nos 2,3 and 6, till the earth ceases to exist.

Go and lick your sores.[/s]
ha.. you have indeed lost it. Your hausa masters are not done yet with your azz

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by masseratti: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
The truth of the matter is that the senate president does not have the right to zone the offices to any zone,that right is reserved to who the party choose or the majority of the members of the party choose.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
winniz:

You are just shameless, frustrated Idiott here, cos the more you try to claim Saraki the more you look stuppid even his looks and appearances always screams Fulani, well "mere commissioner" Osunbade can never be president. Who is the so called Yoruba House leader? Quit consoling yourself with your rubbish write up cos you Yorubas are the biggest Losers Shame!!!

Ode!

Bukola sounds like Buhari right? Or ElRufai? Or Atiku? Or Lawan?

When it's time for 'commissioner osunbade' to ascend the presidency, can you stop him?

How someone with a controversial no 5 will be calling someone with nos 2,3 & 6 a loser is beyond me, honestly.
It shows how pathetically bitter you ibos are.
Sorry o.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

ha.. you have indeed lost it. Your hausa masters are not done yet with your azz

Oh, you are changing gear from 'Saraki is Fulani' to 'Hausa masters'?

Nonsense.

Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani run the show since 1970.

Ask Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra.

Dullard!
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by pus11: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2015

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by winniz: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

dont the fools. we will not allow the rewrite history to save their battered faces

No be small rewrite history this Gambari Slaves wan do here cos the humiliation they received from their masters no be small tin cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by friends4ever(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Dont mind those envious ibos.
They keep consoling and deluding themselves with senseless, unfounded assertions.

I fxckking tired of this bullshit
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Bluffly: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

yes his name. btw rotimi amaechi is also yoruba. fool. while they are allegedly reserving chief whip for yoruba, south east that voted strongly against apc got deputy SP. Lessons for your dumb head
Dunce, read this and come back to tell us who is or not Yoruba
http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/08/politics-saraki-and-identity-crisis-northern-yoruba-nigeria
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by witnezHD(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
freedom96:
The succes of ur whole generation combined,multiplied 100 times is not equal to half of tinubu's succes yet you come here to call him a loser or whatever.You dey craze?? #Weak link

M nt a tinubu fan,but I believe he had played a considerable role in kicking GEJ out and bringing GMB to power and I respect him for that.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
winniz:

No be small rewrite history this Gambari Slaves wan do here cos the humiliation they received from their masters no be small tin cheesy cheesy

Olodo!

Before our very eyes, Saraki will become president before an ibo man and all you dolts will chant in self-consolatory delusion is 'Saraki is Fulani'.

We shall see.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by VirginFinder: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
It was fun thrashing my ibo compatriots once again. It will continue tomorrow should the need arise.

At this point, I say goodnight everyone.
Sweet dreams.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by ruffDiamond: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
cornoil:
U are also a confirmed dullard, try to learn more abt politics and the geopolitical zones.
my brother while I continue to rate and defend tinubu as one of the best sterling democrat first and politician last he gave Nigeria fashola a technocrat, a brilliant democrat a SAN,intelligent, a performer .intact any wonder PMB is never far from him and damn sure going to make PMB cabinet based on MERIT AND CREDIBILITY .watch out for yemi osinbajo too ! Believe me , I see a thabo mbeki in DAT man ,full of ideas and can make them work!this is what I likel tinubu for !a true Awoist, who cherishes the dream of a great nation envisioned by our hero's past and struggles .having said all these, pray ,what in devil hell has the likes ofsaraku given Nigeria? Not a damn thing!the sarakus family are well known in yorubaland FOR THE WRONG REASONSS! The sarakus dynasthieves is repleted wit ignominy ,infamy pillaging and raping of one of the oldest state in Nigeria angry it was and is still stealing embezzlement and maladministration all through! So a sarakus senate presidency HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFDRW NIGERIANS!he's only interested in politics of intrigue, subterfuge and power mongering just like his late father ! He's not a true Yoruba ,forget d bukola appendage ,he has said on several occasions ,even JUDAS was a jew ,same as Jesus yet didn't JUDAS betrayed Jesus with d kiss of death as saraku is doing now?the day of reckoning shall come for him,quote me
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by winniz: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
[s][/s]VirginFinder:

Ode!

Bukola sounds like Buhari right? Or ElRufai? Or Atiku? Or Lawan?

When it's time for 'commissioner osunbade' to ascend the presidency, can you stop him?

How someone with a controversial no 5 will be calling someone with nos 2,3 & 6 a loser is beyond me, honestly.
It shows how pathetically bitter you ibos are.
Sorry o.[s][/s]

You are the frustrated, pained, dolt here cos you have been spewing this same crap over and over again, I know you Yorubas are extremely hurt by the way you were used and dumped by your masters after you lots claim to be politically "sophisticated" but it ain't our fault cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a confirmed dullard!
The position of Chief Whip has been reserved for the SW.

Also, the HoR may not be able to sit successfully if Gbaja is not given the position of house leader.

Mind you, Tinubu's loss is NOT equivalent to Yorubas' loss.
Isnt Saraki Yoruba himself?

No no no, Saraki is never a Yoruba he is core Fulani, forget about the name.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bluffly:

Dunce, read this and come back to tell us who is or not Yoruba
http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/08/politics-saraki-and-identity-crisis-northern-yoruba-nigeria
give me something from the saraki's themselves and not some cooked up bullshiiiit by some fools like you claiming to know someone better than themselves. Here is mine

Saraki: I Am Fulani From Mali
https://www.nairaland.com/311148/saraki-fulani-mali

Nothing can save south west from this embarrassment,

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by IlekeHD: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Themandator:

Saraki, starting from their late dad are fulani... The father was the former chairman of Northern elders forum before he passed on.... The name means nothing more than a reference... Amaechi bears a yoruba name as well

If he was a criminal, you'd point out his Yoruba heritage, but your hate for Yorubas calls a "successful" Yoruba man with Yoruba mother non-Yoruba.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
winniz:

You are the frustrated, pained, dolt here cos you have been spewing this same crap over and over again, I know you Yorubas are extremely hurt by the way you were used and dumped by your masters after you lots claim to be politically "sophisticated" but it ain't our fault cheesy cheesy

we were just watching the alliance, chewing our popcorn and their masters asked us to field a DSP neglecting the "shophisticated" people. lmao
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by IlekeHD: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

give me something from the saraki's themselves and not some cooked up bullshiiiit by some fools like you claiming to know someone better than themselves. Here is mine

Saraki: I Am Fulani From Mali
https://www.nairaland.com/311148/saraki-fulani-mali

Nothing can save south west from this embarrassment,

This is what he said

"My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. "
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by IlekeHD: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lol @ Igbos boys calling a Yoruba man non-Yoruba. Saraki's children are also Yoruba. Half-Yoruba dad and Yoruba mom.

"My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. "
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by NOTRIBE: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode!

I think I am more comfortable with 'Fulanis' bearing pure Yoruba names than those who dont anytime anyday.

Give me Saraki and Ngige and watch me pick Saraki without giving it a second thought.
that is your headache....keep moaning over your p***y that does belong to you..jobless olodo.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
IlekeHD:
Lol @ Igbos boys calling a Yoruba man non-Yoruba. Saraki's children are also Yoruba. Half-Yoruba dad and Yoruba mom.

you are trying so hard. This is shameful. come on ileke
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by nationwide1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
freedom96:
The succes of ur whole generation combined,multiplied 100 times is not equal to half of tinubu's succes yet you come here to call him a loser or whatever.You dey craze??

M nt a tinubu fan,but I believe he had played a considerable role in kicking GEJ out and bringing GMB to power and I respect him for that.
Are you insulting him because he spoke the truth? That's why politicians will never stop to deceive Nigerians.

Just as you forgot that no human that has never seen failure so also did Tinubu forget that Abuja politics is not regional but national politics.

Anyone who loves the truth knows that Tinubu has not had his way in this game at the NASS.

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Bifwoli: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC administration is just a useless government of photos,cow blessings jujutime, plane flights and ceremonies.

This APC idlers and opportunists will solve zero of Nigeria's problems.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by NOTRIBE: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
ruffDiamond:
my brother while I continue to rate and defend tinubu as one of the best sterling democrat first and politician last he gave Nigeria fashola a technocrat, a brilliant democrat a SAN,intelligent, a performer .intact any wonder PMB is never far from him and damn sure going to make PMB cabinet based on MERIT AND CREDIBILITY .watch out for yemi osinbajo too ! Believe me , I see a thabo mbeki in DAT man ,full of ideas and can make them work!this is what I likel tinubu for !a true Awoist, who cherishes the dream of a great nation envisioned by our hero's past and struggles .having said all these, pray ,what in devil hell has the likes ofsaraku given Nigeria? Not a damn thing!the sarakus family are well known in yorubaland FOR THE WRONG REASONSS! The sarakus dynasthieves is repleted wit ignominy ,infamy pillaging and raping of one of the oldest state in Nigeria angry it was and is still stealing embezzlement and maladministration all through! So a sarakus senate presidency HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFDRW NIGERIANS!he's only interested in politics of intrigue, subterfuge and power mongering just like his late father ! He's not a true Yoruba ,forget d bukola appendage ,he has said on several occasions ,even JUDAS was a jew ,same as Jesus yet didn't JUDAS betrayed Jesus with d kiss of death as saraku is doing now?the day of reckoning shall come for him,quote me
keep decieving yourself..a lion does not follow a goat to eat grass..saraki is yeilding to his brothers,when he won he congratulated his brother atiku..and all his dictates fall in line with the northerners, it is only yorubas complaining about him,but claim that he belongs to them..ABOKI NA ABOKI
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by IlekeHD: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are trying so hard. This is shameful. come on ileke

I'm trying so hard? Says someone that's trying so hard to call a Yoruba man non-Yoruba.

I guess your half breed in UK parliament is actually British and not Igbo.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Ultimate001: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
If I really say what's on my mind....
y u jst dey chao FTC anyhow today?
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by winniz: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
[s][/s]VirginFinder:

Olodo!

Before our very eyes, Saraki will become president before an ibo man and all you dolts will chant in self-consolatory delusion is 'Saraki is Fulani'.

We shall see.[s][/s]

Mumu, if Saraki becomes the president before Igbos it's no big deal cos he's Fulani and they believe they are born to rule. Even the North that have been in power most in Nigeria still remains the most impoverished region cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by Adesiji77: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
40manlappy:
Once upon a time, there was...

-Trade Bank

-Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria

-Intercontinental Bank

Can you figure out the common denominator to all these defunct banks? lipsrsealed
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by maestroz: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Game of THRONES...you already saw season one where saraki became king

You watched with bated breath where saraki defied the rulers that be...

You aint see nothing yet as season 3 promises to be thrilling, provoking and full of vengeance

would the gladiators (apc et al) sheath their swords or would saraki give in to pressure, only time would tell!.

Grab your copy now at a store near you.
Re: Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate by ruffDiamond: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
NOTRIBE:
keep decieving yourself..a lion does not follow a goat to eat grass..saraki is yeilding to his brothers,when he won he congratulated his brother atiku..and all his dictates fall in line with the northerners, it is only yorubas complaining about him,but claim that he belongs to them..ABOKI NA ABOKI
OK I hear u but when kasala begin dey burst for im head quote me the dude got too many enemy as it is ,PMB is very sour with him did David Mark became Senate President unopposed? Hell no! Nobody is against saraku becoming SP or any other thing for that matter but he went abt it d wrongest way! Well I just want to how PMB is going to work with dis dis JUDAS tinubu is going to laff so hard at PMB naivety .he's got nothing to lose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mbazulike Amechi: Buhari Caged By Eight People Who May Crush Him / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.