Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I've Come To Dwell-RapLawd's Sanctuary!!!-LAND OF THE DEAD!!!. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / I've Come To Dwell-RapLawd's Sanctuary!!!-LAND OF THE DEAD!!!. (515 Views)

Mrc Suggest Ways Of Reviving The Dead Nairaland Rap Threads. Hot Thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Come To Dwell-RapLawd's Sanctuary!!!-LAND OF THE DEAD!!!. by RapLawd(m): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Welcome!
Re: I've Come To Dwell-RapLawd's Sanctuary!!!-LAND OF THE DEAD!!!. by GIYAZZ(m): 1:38am On Jun 27, 2015
RapLawd:
Welcome!
Welcome on board bro. You are highly welcome! cheesy

Drop your bars on FLOW FOR RANK. But please don't forget to vote Sosiqdude tomorrow. And please tell your fans to do the same. Ayt? wink
Re: I've Come To Dwell-RapLawd's Sanctuary!!!-LAND OF THE DEAD!!!. by RapLawd(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Dominus cmdropping tomorrow!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where All These Boys Wey Dey Rap Dey Sef? / Mizta Kigzy-_lilian Lyrics / Nigerian Street Rapper EMX Goes Into Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.