Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra (3258 Views)

Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta / Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by xordik(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
igbo kwenu...d matter @ hand makes me rember an idiom_l00k b4 u leap_although its looks simple bt d meaning is much mre deeper...looking at the matter 4rm a strng persperctive d igbos are d main set of pple that will lose if nigeria divide @ diz point in time d iboz will lose big time cos they are the one with the most investment outside their geographical zone,a mere relocation of the ibos in lagos alone and the population of d entire se will sky-rocket..
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by xordik(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mckennedy:

You're crying more than the bereaved?
lyk ur fore-fathers cried when they realised that it was 2 late 4 them..Ojukuwu ur mentor wept like a baby nd am still sure he is still weeping in his grave till today..stwpeid okrika seller_dnt u try nd quote me...
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by Earthwide: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
i'm Edo and we need radio biafra in edo state and we support Biafra

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by Udmaster(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
xordik:
lyk ur fore-fathers cried when they realised that it was 2 late 4 them..Ojukuwu ur mentor wept like a baby nd am still sure he is still weeping in his grave till today..stwpeid okrika seller_dnt u try nd quote me...
excuse me, did you escape imbecility?
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by playahata: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
NDIGBO KWEEEEENU!
CHUKWU GOZILI ANYI AGOZI NKE UKWU

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
xordik:
“I asked myself: “Do the Igbo actually
need Biafra now?” The answer was:
“No, you don’t.” “Imagine there is a country called
Biafra. Where are you going to start
from? How much will Biafra pound be to
dollar? Who will be the leader of
Biafra?”–“You better see urselves with Yorubas,
Hausas nd other ethnic groups in this
country as 1 Nigeria.But if u pple still think that is d best option then plz gladgly make it fast cos we are tired of all ur noise- 2 all ibo who clearly can read btw d lines itz better warn ur fellow kinsem-u pple are on a path of self destruction..fore warned is fore harmed

See your ugly face with your N100 cap. Mtchewwww!!!!!
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by citizenY(m): 12:11am On Jun 27, 2015
The day I will take this Director serious is when he tells his people to go back to Israel and be counted. Just move back home... It is called freedom of movement . If you don't lke something, you move away from it. Is that not how Moses carried his people out of Egypt? Director should use his big mouth and command River Nigeria to part like the Red sea. You cannot be on your mother's back and be pulling her gele to expose her unkempt hair. It is called indiscipline.

This is a case of the idiomatic corn cob.... Corn stalks dey carry am for back like baby , e dey grow biabia!!!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2015
xordik:
country as 1 Nigeria.But if u pple still think that is d best option then plz gladgly make it fast cos we are tired of all ur noise- 2 all ibo who clearly can read btw d lines itz better warn ur fellow kinsem-u pple are on a path of self destruction..fore warned is fore harmed

what igbos need right now is bloody not ur business.
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by xordik(m): 1:06am On Jun 27, 2015
lawanson44:

See your ugly face with your N100 cap. Mtchewwww!!!!!
must u resolve to insult? U can do urself a lot of good by nt 2 comment @ll instead of spewing thrash 4rm ur dry brain...werey
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by blaqoracle: 4:45am On Jun 27, 2015
PrinceBundu:

Not just easy but promoting his job from the hardest to the easiest
this igbo drama has come to denatured it psycho about reality, thinking that a war situation will benefit them. what is really disturbing the igbo is that the Boko Haram crises has come to relegate the Nigerian civil war to a mere child's play. Before now, the igbo seem to enjoy the only privilege of being able to challenge the Nigerian state.
Igbo think that they can blackmail other Nigerians to them power. You can't be entrusted with power by those whom you delightfully vilify an antagonise.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by Mckennedy: 4:51am On Jun 27, 2015
xordik:

House boy.
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by Eshinwaju: 5:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Earthwide:
i'm Edo and we need radio biafra in edo state and we support Biafra

edo man supporting Biafra...not possible lai lai...... cheesy...the point however is this....is there a clause in the constitution that allows other parts of the country to throw out another constituency......lawyers help advice us o....I am a Yoruba man but most yorubas and hausas want Biafra to go if they so wish....is there anything we can do to help u with this...just tell us...everyday for NL...its Biafra Biafra and Biafra...even on this thread...u can see that even hausas...ijaws...NC...fulani....efik...etc...yorubas and others have not made a single comment because they think it is a joke......simple....if u want Biafra than go back there....muumuu okada drivers everywhere..... cheesy
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by Zeezy99: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2015
ak47mann:
What do u mean by billion in profit every year? do you think is easy to make billion specially a poor state like kwara state??mr man i no most of you are stack illiterates but use your common sense cool
so myopic and narrow minded, hundreds of traders making millions the summation of how much they make will give you how much. More reason why phantom Biafra won't happen, the crusaders are a minority poor and uneducated, lazy bunch of yahoos who want to pull their more prosperous kinsmen into poverty with them
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by Zeezy99: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2015
ak47mann:
What do u mean by billion in profit every year? do you think is easy to make billion specially a poor state like kwara state??mr man i no most of you are stack illiterates but use your common sense cool
simply because you are wasting away in your village smelling of dead fish and struggling with poverty doesn't mean ur other kinsmen are as narrow minded as you are, come down to ilorin and see igbos running luxury hotels, fancy stores, boutiques, restaurants ask such prosperous men if they are interested in phantom Biafra and see what their reaction would be
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by zendy: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2015
xordik:

Mr, try to go the university of hope, self determination and free choice. While you're there, try to take the course 'how to free my self from mental slavery 101'. The so called Nigeria you are professing is a product of the White man . If that white man had never come to Africa, you would not be a Nigerian. So what are you but a slave answering a slave name the White man gave him? Nigeria is a monumental fraud created by Lugard and Biafra is the answer to that fraud. We Igbos were doing fine before the White man came to force us into Nigeria and we will do ever better when we force our selves out of it. So go and spread your message of 'mental slavery' somewhere else and leave the Igbos who are seeking their freedom alone.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by zendy: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Zeezy99:
simply because you are wasting away in your village smelling of dead fish and struggling with poverty doesn't mean ur other kinsmen are as narrow minded as you are, come down to ilorin and see igbos running luxury hotels, fancy stores, boutiques, restaurants ask such prosperous men if they are interested in phantom Biafra and see what their reaction would be

An Igbo man is running a hotel in Ilorin, in China, in Japan, in America, in London.

How does the formation of Biafra stop that same Igbo man from continuing to run that same Hotel? Your argument is pointless.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by ak47mann(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Zeezy99:
I no u must be fasting so i will ignore u due to hunger lack of nutritionS in your system,though they are investors in your land u should be proud of that.Is part of the hands that feeds you always forget that biafra is one billion times better than your kwara state.How can you compare are you ok? cool
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by ak47mann(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
zendy:

An Igbo man is running a hotel in Ilorin, in China, in Japan, in America, in London.

How does the formation of Biafra stop that same Igbo man from continuing to run that same Hotel? Your argument is pointless.
Thank you never knew that these people are slow like this cool
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by Zeezy99: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
zendy:

the difference is we don't have Igbo savages claiming to be better than or are doing London, China etc a favour. Biafra my foot, rich Igbos are so much smarter than you poor savages fighting for a course that your elites will soon crush once it becomes discomforting to them
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by zendy: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Zeezy99:
the difference is we don't have Igbo savages claiming to be better than or are doing London, China etc a favour. Biafra my foot, rich Igbos are so much smarter than you poor savages fighting for a course that your elites will soon crush once it becomes discomforting to them

You don't even have any answer to a simple question. If an Igbo man is doing well in business in Abuja, Ilorin, London,Manchester, America or any where in the world. How will the creation of Biafra stop that business man from continuing what he is doing? We Igbos want to be free while you on the other hand want keep answering a slave name Lord Lugard gave you. Africans and slave mentality........
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by Zeezy99: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
zendy:

You don't even have any answer to a simple question. If an Igbo man is doing well in business in Abuja, Ilorin, London,Manchester, America or any where in the world. How will the creation of Biafra stop that business man from continuing what he is doing? We Igbos want to be free while you on the other hand want keep answering a slave name Lord Lugard gave you. Africans and slave mentality........
we? Who is this we? COs the igbos here in ilorin are making money and are happy. Untill the day you learn compromise and that u can't have everything you will forever remain a slave untill such a day. Ask your elites and prosperous business men for a lesson in compromise cos u can't eat ur cake and have it, that's the currency of the real world.. You want phantom Biafra the price is u forfeit your investments in other parts of Nigeria, ask your elites if they are will to do that just to please a handful of some irrelevant poor savages
Re: Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra by zendy: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Zeezy99:
we? Who is this we? COs the igbos here in ilorin are making money and are happy. Untill the day you learn compromise and that u can't have everything you will forever remain a slave untill such a day. Ask your elites and prosperous business men for a lesson in compromise cos u can't eat ur cake and have it, that's the currency of the real world.. You want phantom Biafra the price is u forfeit your investments in other parts of Nigeria, ask your elites if they are will to do that just to please a handful of some irrelevant poor savages

Man you are laughable. Where in the world have you seen any body forfeit their assets because they are not citizens of that country? Are you going to ask the Chinese and Indians in Nigeria to forfeit their assets because they are not Nigerian citizens? Did Slovaks and Czechs lose their assets when the country divided into Czech and Slovakia Republic in 1992? Did Southern Sudan lose their assets because they left Republic of Sudan? Don't talk rubbish. No Government will seize the assets of another just on the basis of citizenship. If a Government does that, no foreign investor will ever step foot in that country ever again and that country will remain a pariah nation for many years to come.When we get Biafra, the Igbo business Man making money in Ilorin had better think about relocating his investment back home or he is on his own in Nigeria. No amount of Igbo investment in Nigeria is worth our freedom. Besides, Nigeria is just a small patch land on earth, there many more places to invest and we Igbos don't think small.Doesn't matter how you see it, if a people don't want to be with you, you can't force them to be with you as one nation. Better start getting used the fact that Nigeria will soon come to an end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A White Man As A Nigerian Policeman Receives Bribe From Him / Unveiling The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey’s President / Jonathan Is The Only President That Is Not Corrupt - Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.