Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? (2149 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me / When A Girl Doesnt Know Whom To Choose Among Her Numerous Suitors(photos) / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
He found out he has been having this strange feeling to a fellow guy of his,please what can he docandid advice

2 Likes

Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by Fizboy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Who is the "he" first of all??
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by DuchessLily(f): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Go for deliverance
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by 9niceguy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
DuchessLily:
Go for deliverance
Perfect!
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
DuchessLily:
Go for deliverance
Seconded
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
DuchessLily:
Go for deliverance
deliverance from,I don't get?

1 Like

Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by sladimeji(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
U nid God's interference
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by echobee(f): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
bobolizim:
deliverance from,I don't get?
Deliverance from the spirit of gay and end time angry

1 Like

Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by traware(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
bobolizim:
He found out he has been having this strange feeling to a fellow guy of his,please what can he docandid advice
He should act on his impulses by telling the guy he has romantic feelings for him.Who knows...the guy may agree to have a relationship with him and they both could get married when gay marriage is eventually legalized in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by oginga: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Deliverance or 14 years behind bar.
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by traware(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
oginga:
Deliverance or 14 years behind bar.
1.'Deliverance'?You mean deliverance of a package from the post office yes?I see
2.Sir,please state the name of a single person that has been thrown into prison since this '14 years behind bars' law for homosex.ual practices came into effect?

1 Like

Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by Jayjay0(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Is that fellow guy JESUS?? if it's not Jesus then your friend is posses.

3 Likes

Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by preizton(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Buy a bottle of vaseline as a present for him.
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by Djicemob: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Fizboy:
Who is the "he" first of all??
The OPs "friend" as most of them like to call it grin

1 Like

Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by oloyede252(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
you need deliverance
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by viczing(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
bobolizim:

Give him ya nyash

2 Likes

Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by funlord(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin I only stopped over 2 call your "friend" a gay mofo! Bye!!!
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by mekadinho(f): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
CUT UR PENIZ, PUT IT INSIDE A FRIDGE, DAT TIN NEEDS TO COOL IN ORDER TO DIFFERENTIATE BTW MAN N WOMAN. ON A SERIOUS NOTE, U NEED DELIVERANCE @ A CELE CHURCH.
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by Mznaett: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
If u luv him walk up 2 him nd express ur feelings 2him

3 Likes

Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by Karleb(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Firstly, he's a gay in the making.

Secondly, he should go to the nearest Police station to express how he feels.

Lastly, he should start buckling up for 14yrs imprisonment with hard labour.
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by wiringdpt(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
op I guess he is a friend of your friend right?? grin
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by chimerase2: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op u re a GAY grin
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
bobolizim:

You live in dangerous climes, with bigots who are foaming at the mouth.

Be very careful.
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
traware:
He should act on his impulses by telling the guy he has romantic feelings for him.Who knows...the guy may agree to have a relationship with him and they both could get married when gay marriage is eventually legalized in Nigeria
Seconded
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by MsBliss(f): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
This word "He" is actually going stale.
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by Djicemob: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2015
MsBliss:
This word "He" is actually going stale.

undecided
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by ButterFrost212(f): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2016
traware:
just because I'm curious, uhmm, are you gay? And I'm not even judging smiley
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2016
i just send a pm to u nw hope u saw it dear
ButterFrost212:
just because I'm curious, uhmm, are you gay? And I'm not even judging smiley
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by Section8(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2016
I cover his fellow guy's ynash with tha Blood of jesus
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by Gofwane(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
traware:

1.'Deliverance'?You mean deliverance of a package from the post office yes?I see
2.Sir,please state the name of a single person that has been thrown into prison since this '14 years behind bars' law for homosex.ual practices came into effect?
continue, and you will be the first person to be publicly announced.
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by Mekzyzeus(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
What manner of fuckery is this naw?? Shouldn't there be a "gay group" to post threads like this or something ?
Just negodu how you destroyed the purity of the "romance group!!!
Mods should do the needful and hide this thread oh!!
Re: He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
normally ignore posts like this! but am inside church and am led by the spirit
op go and slap a soldier and you will be fine!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chilling Out With Skales (photos) / Why Are Bayelsa Girls so Mean? / Nicki Minaj Looking Fierce In Just Pant And Bra In A Mirror Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.