Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... (4218 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) / O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
I'm really really happy about it.

Wow, what a world... See Jboy of yesterday now a potential ★DAD★

The world is so Sweet, babies make it even more beautiful.. Thanks to my John Thomas and my girls Piss hole for making this life a Happy one.

Please girls in the house.... How do I prepare for this Baby arrival?

What do I buy?
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by vizkiz: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
so you happy cuz you furcked a girl and impregnanted her without marriage?

Ok "daddy rufiat" smiley

2 Likes

Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by 9niceguy(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Congratulation!
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by sandrannna(f): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
She is ur baby mama, u r her baby papa.

How to prepare for the arrival of the baby?
1. Make a lot of money

2.covert her from baby mama to a legal wife b4 d arrival of the baby. Automatically u will be a baby daddy if u do dat.

3. Secure an apartment: u don't want ur baby to live with a friend of urs, ur family, ur cousin, do u want dat? No u don't. Get a befitting apartment where a new baby will modestly grow. Nt a face me I slap u where ur baby will be easily influenced by the things him/ her sees around.

5. Place ur intending wife on a monthly salary whether she is working or not: it will ginger her to luv u more. It will also show dat u r a caring husband to be. which woman nor like money?

At this stage u must av done the above, so she can be legally called ur wife.

Ur wife's job: she will get all the materials dat d baby needs. In fact we don't need to tell her, she knows the right thing to do.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by preizton(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
You see what wizkid has taught this kid with their 'baby mama' craze.

1 Like

Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Omotayor123(f): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
congratulations....

I love babiesgrin.

Start buying baby things.
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Pablo24(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
sandrannna:

1. Make a lot of money

2.covert her from baby mama to a legal wife b4 d arrival of the baby. Automatically u will be a baby daddy if u do dat.

3. Secure an apartment: u don't want ur baby to live with a friend of urs, ur family, ur cousin, do u want dat? No u don't. Get a befitting apartment where a new baby will modestly grow. Nt a face me I slap u where ur baby will be easily influenced by the things him/ her sees around.

5. Place ur intending wife on a monthly salary whether she is working or not: it will ginger her to luv u more. It will also show dat u r a caring husband to be. which woman nor like money?

Ur wife's job: she will get all the materials dat d baby needs. In fact we don't need to tell her, she knows the right thing to do.

You nailed it!!
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
vizkiz:
so you happy cuz you furcked a girl and impregnanted her without marriage?

Ok "daddy rufiat" smiley
jelocy
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
congratulations....

I love babiesgrin.

Start buying baby things.
chai... jah bless u with nations of kids
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
preizton:
You see what wizkid has taught this kid with their 'baby mama' craze.

I'm not a kid.
Pis of shi t
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by pantsniffer: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Congrats
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
sandrannna:

1. Make a lot of money

I don't have plans of marriage now.

I love babies not ladies.

Your advice is a long piss of sh it
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
pantsniffer:
Congrats

Thanks
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Houseofglam7(f): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2015
You impregnated a random chick and you're excited

Go get a refund from whoever sold that crack!
undecided
*runs outta thread*
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by yurme(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Babyyy daddyyyyyyy lol biko vote jarizod 4 mr Nl
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2015
jboy73:

Lop. But the advice was good advice mr piece of sh it. Congratulations anyway. Piss on you tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by suzzy16(f): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:

1. Make a lot of money

lol true
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by charlove(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2015
The gods are crying...
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:

1. Make a lot of money

OP never said he's broke... Advice on how to prepare should start from No 2.....suggestion
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by preizton(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2015
jboy73:

Baby mama craze
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by preizton(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:

1. Make a lot of money

You forgot to tell him to grow up.
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by suzzy16(f): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2015
jboy73:

men of dis days,smh

1 Like

Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Houseofglam7:
You impregnated a random chick and you're excited

Go get a refund from whoever sold that crack!
undecided
*runs outta thread*

She's not a side chick.

See bull sh it coming out of a bulls mouth
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
suzzy16:
men of dis days,smh

Lil dip sh it
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Lop. But the advice was good advice mr piece of sh it. Congratulations anyway. Piss to you tongue

D heck r u?
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by suzzy16(f): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
jboy73:

Lil dip sh it
smh for u
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Houseofglam7(f): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
jboy73:

She's not a side chick.

See bull sh it coming out of a bulls mouth

Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
suzzy16:
smh for u

Mind how u shake your big head b4 it Falls to the ground o.

If e fall, nobody go help u jack am.
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
preizton:
You forgot to tell him to grow up.

Lol. Am a grown up.

Shut up
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
preizton:
Baby mama craze

Yea ryt
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by suzzy16(f): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
jboy73:

Mind how u shake your big head b4 it Falls to the ground o.

If e fall, nobody go help u jack am.
u re so irresponsible
Re: ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... by pinkycute(f): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
cry cry cry
Probably like this.... cry

charlove:
The gods are crying...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My My My Rich Sawggs / Bride show nude shower / Bold Plus-sized Woman Shares Photo With Her Cellulite On Display And Gets Shamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.