Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her (787 Views)

Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) / You'll Never Believe This Is A Sex Doll And Not A Real Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her by marked10(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Strange things happen everyday which makes one to wonder. People have married dogs, goats, trees but an American man called Dirk, tops it all by getting married to a sex doll he names Jenny and he has been fantasizing about how much he loves her and cannot change her for anything in the world.

Dirk who bought his doll 'bride' for a whopping sum of $6,750, believes Jenny is the best thing to ever happen to him and he has vowed to love, support and share their private lives together. He says he talks to her and can hear her, and perceive her soul, believing she speaks back. See more intimate and private pictures at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/weird-strange-man-got-married-to-sex.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her by Charles4075(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Incase
Re: Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her by drfk001(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
MADNESS!!!!
Re: Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
A thorough flogging will work miracles on him, trust me..
Re: Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her by Omotayor123(f): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin...

Abi Wetin I go talk
Re: Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her by Lilyomi(f): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Madness ehn
Re: Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her by mekadinho(f): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
HE NEEDS TO B RUSHED TO D NXT AVAILABLE CELE CHURCH, 14 STROKES OF KOBOKO LL DO DA MAGIC. MANY R MAD, BUT FEW R ROAMING...
Re: Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her by faith551(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
I won't be surprised when we Africans start trying that too, that's what we are good at. Living other people's life even when they are so dirty and insane.
Think of all the insane things in the West.
(a) A human undergoing brain surgery to transform herself to a real life barbie doll.
(b) this things (gay guys) taking hormones to grow boobs.
(c) bestiality. Marrying and having sexual relationship with animals.
(d) feminism,atheism, to mention but a few.
And you tell me we are not going insane?
Re: Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her by Rocktation(f): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2015

(1)

Do Men Still Do This? / He Is Gay And Depressed: He Needs Help! / Is Masturbation And Fornication No Longer Regarded As Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.