Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Living Alone: Pros And Cons - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living Alone: Pros And Cons (5814 Views)

Best Dog Breed For A Lady Living Alone..your Suggestions.. / Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? / What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Living Alone: Pros And Cons by spikedcylinder: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Do u stay alone??

No. wink grin

JustGood:

Have I ever asked anyone to respect me here?

You are the ones looking for respect but you are always quick to insult people and then you claim one is disrespecting women. If my wife insults me everytime I disagree on something, we wont be married.

I have never asked anyone to respect me here so I dont care if you disrespect me. I dare any evil seer here to show anyone that I have insulted without being insulted first!

I'm not fighting with you, just asking questions that might help me comprehend your overall attitude. Of course, you fail to see that. undecided

I have asked you questions that have gone unanswered too, what does that say about your own level of intelligence?

To answer your question, there are some threads where Mitchellin89 posts. Even when she has said nothing to you, you insult her mother. How comes? ?
??
Re: Living Alone: Pros And Cons by JustGood(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
did I just pick her and started raining insults? You should go and find the thread where it all started and see what she said to make me return the insults.
You want to see what she sent to me because she is a moderator?

perhaps if you can find where she rained insults on me the first time, it will give you some insight into a few things. I dont believe anyone has the right to insult another on the basis of disagreeing with their position.

I can have a disagreement with someone but I'll never insult anyone just because they disagree with me. I dont give what I dont like to recieve.
Re: Living Alone: Pros And Cons by Epi: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2009
JustGood:

I dont believe anyone has the right to insult another on the basis of disagreeing with their position.
You are going to Heaven for this remark

1love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pressure From Family Members, Unbearable. Tired!!! / Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month / Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.