Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,319 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] (58080 Views)

Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) / Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) / Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by nerodenero: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Even when the individual receiving the message is born-again!!! Please, tell me something else.
misreal:
you are logically correct but spiritually incorrect.. If good words are not backed up by the power of the holy ghost,they won't edify you and your amen is baseless..
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Elerineye01(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2015
Beginning of the end... sad
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by yahx(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
I had always assumed Bello is a Muslim name , but him singing in churches is leaving me confused.

I know a lot of Muslims that will not go near churches, for any amount.
his not a muslim dad from niger state in north mum yoruba
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by nkpommpko(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2015
pretydiva:
These r all signs of end tym
which end time? Please go about your buisness and when its time to die you die. Stop waiting for end time it ain't coming
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by scentmarlc(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2015
ELTON123:
Korede bello may ur dayz be long

Amen oooo
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by MartialArt2(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2015
GOOD for HIM

Check my SiGnAtUrE
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by MartialArt2(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2015
GOOD for HIM

Check my SiGnAtUrE
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by scentmarlc(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Omavik:
Him having a Muslim surname doesn't make him a Muslim... Like d 1st guy dat quoted u said, loads of Christians here in d north bear Muslim names (1st name nd surname in some cases ),nd it doesn't even mean dey have an Islamic background...Nd tru,some Muslims will not got to church for any amount in d world, but i have seen quite an impressive number of them in Church nd on prayer grounds (even on d mountain )

Babe you do well ooo
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Bnladan:
POC, dey use HAUSA names NOT muslim names. Names lyk Danjuma, Audu, Auta nd even Bello are Hausa/Fulani names not Muslim names
if u say that, lets leave nigeria nw, and make a trip to iraq, the vice president of iraq has azeez in his names and he is a xtian, is that nt a muslim name we have series of people that bear muslim name and dy ar xtians.
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
I had always assumed Bello is a Muslim name , but him singing in churches is leaving me confused.

I know a lot of Muslims that will not go near churches, for any amount.
Bello is a Muslim and Hausa name, but migration and conversion made some Christians to answer it...
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2015
elijah2u:
if u say that, lets leave nigeria nw, and make a trip to iraq, the vice president of iraq has azeez in his names and he is a xtian, is that nt a muslim name we have series of people that bear muslim name and dy ar xtians.
Very correct...
It's due to conversion and migration...
They refuse to change names after conversion which might have been done by their fore daddies...

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by EmmyOG7(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
#Godwin grin

Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
pretydiva:
These r all signs of end tym
Haba Aunty... Don't go all south on me nau.... Which one is end time here again?
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Oyinladephilip(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Korede bello is one of the best artist in Nigeria, he should keep it up
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2015
reallinks:
please, is christain not xtain. dat x means sometin different
i heard u. bt lemme learn 4rm u, wat does x means pls
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by cyril700(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2015
Chosen1984:
These pastors should also invite Dr Sid to perform "Sululere" its also INSPIRATIONAL!

ARDENT NONSENSE!
LAST DAYS THINGS
mehn na dis ur comment sure pass. Very funny
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by coldHeat: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Damikevin:
and if God had'nt wanted him to perform, do you think the song would even see the light of day? But this aint even the first church his singing at. We have heard of people who blasphemed God and died instantly.

your point pls...
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by misreal(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2015
nerodenero:
Even when the individual receiving the message is born-again!!! Please, tell me something else.
mtchwww..logical rubbish to justify spiritual error..please don't quote me..
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by nerodenero: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2015
misreal:
mtchwww..logical rubbish to justify spiritual error..please don't quote me..

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Adaeze003(f): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Christians are going wrong somewhere. It is either wrong or right.

If it is wrong, why do we sing these songs outside the church building? Is the church building some "holy ground" and the church itself(the body of Christ aka you and I) "unholy"? Is that not an error?

Do we know that "church" or temple as it was called is no longer a physical place? Or have we forgotten that we are the temple and not some fancy building?

If I'm right, if you consider korode as unworthy to sing Godwin in the church building, you should know that it is also wrong for you(the church) to sing it or dance to it no matter the occasion.

Just my view, open to criticism.
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Golddy(f): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Mavin act, Korede Bello has once again performed at another Church service despite the view of some fans that a secular musician should not be allowed to mount a pulpit and sing in the church.

He performed last weekend at Embrace International Assembly in Lagos.

Korede first appearance as a performing act in a Church was at HICC(Harvesters International Christian Centre) where he sang his smash hitGodwin.

When he was criticized for his actions, the Young singer said that he was going to perform in a church again.

In an earlier interview with NET, he said;

“If you are the pastor of a church and you invite me to perform the song, Yes I will perform the song again.

“It’s God’s song and whatever is happening now is predetermined, people are talking about God that’s all that matters”.

“From the inception of Godwin, I knew that it wasn’t my song, I knew that anything that’s for God has the potential of growing bigger than you imagine. It’s not quite a gospel song, it’s an inspirational song, what I mean by it’s for God is the fact that it’s dedicated to God. I don’t see it as my song, I see it as people’s song and I see it as a song for God.”

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=13910 h
he was a muslim....back then in sec.sch
Except he is now a cnvert
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by millionboi(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2015
Tak it or leav it,Godwin is an inspirational/christian song,judgin by d content
DonCortino:

Likewise caro by whizkid undecided
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Dindondin(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Damikevin:
you have totally forgotten the story of Saul the persecutor of the people of God. He was going to Damascus to kill them, but we all know wat happened. You have also forgotten that it is the so called sinner that Jesus Christ came for, you see him as a sinner Jesus sees him as a client, he dined with tax collectors and rotten men, a healthy person had no need for a doctor abbii. Its not you duty to judge Pls. Despite watin Paul dan do you think say him no make heaven. No be how the story start na how e end, and this goes out to all the people who point fingers at people calling 'em illuminati.
There was a part in my post where I acknowledged that God is the judge of all.
I m not condemning Korede Bello as a sinner, I m only against his mode of operation which is still continual singing of secular music but visiting churches as guest artiste.
Christians should uphold their standards & not pollute it.
Korede Bello should leave Marvin & face gospel music.
A man can't sing for the world & God @ the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2015
scentmarlc:

Babe you do well ooo
What did i do oo?
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2015
elijah2u:
there u are, i have seen many grandpa and youngpa who bear the name bello even there are some pastors that bears that name and dey ar xtians. mind u if u go to north particularly kaduna south and even nasarawa u wil find some people who bear muslim names and yet they ar xtians same to yoruba country
did you just say "yoruba country" ?? Noooooo
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Laredojohn(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Why peeps making a whole deal out of this Y not same about comedians who do same, why not same to some peeps who are choirs in churches and runs babes in school, why not same to those who. Loot treasury and do series of fraudulent activities and they are given front seats in churches, why not same to those who use stolen money as tithe, and many more, the guy in question korede Bello, has placed God as the source of. Success, why people condemn him as if he is the greatest sinner of all ..see nothing in him performing Godwin. On the alter. #peace.
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Omavik:
What did i do oo?
hello angel...i wan' discuss something with you but NL has no private instant messaging...i also lost my number and hope you can lend me yours..gmail= hishuulacomedian@gmail.com
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2015
niqqa:
Even drake do perform at ⛪
which church? Drake is not even a christian
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2015
Hishuula:
hello angel...i wan' discuss something with you but NL has no private instant messaging...i also lost my number and hope you can lend me yours..gmail= hishuulacomedian@gmail.com
Ok sent..
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Omavik:
Ok sent..
wa gbbbbaaaayyyiiii

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by CodeHouse: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2015
undecided nowdem go package honorarium give Korede and leave the choir department needs..na wa o
Re: Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] by jadon118(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Korede Bello u er the best keep it up because anything u do nah Godwin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.