Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (55880 Views)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by ikechukwu354(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
now with this how well will they fight during duty... mtcheew no pride to save your country... no pride... No PRIDE to die for it...
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by alaoeri: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Which way Nigeria, what is the chief of Army staff doing?
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Some barracks are worst than that.Go to police barrack at pwd,ikeja.You will rate this high.

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Survivor33(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is an eye sore.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Survivor33(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
otunsman:
Some barracks are worst than that.Go to police barrack at pwd,ikeja.You will rate this high.
What a shame
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Beesluv: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
too sad
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by ajepako(f): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is in poor state fah!

And how productive do we expect a military produced in this unhealthy environment?

Biko, dem Baba, do something oh..

Afterall you are the 'Messiah' with the sole aim of rescuing us from our 'problems'

Oya oh! Babaonechance
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Mekky05(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
kekakuz:
where is effurun
I hope its in the east
disgusting place
. I guess if Ɣ☺ΰ had paid attention during "Geography" class,your daft brain wouldn't have produced this crap Ɣ☺ΰ typed here.

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by DEngineer(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chisom460:
I don't know for u but I can't see anything signifying a barrack In those pics.
go ikeja cantonment. ..thats exactly wat u will c there. .....but why do they like similar building structure. I almost tot twas ikeja cantonment.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by sylve11: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yes that is Effurun Barracks. cool
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
kekakuz:
where is effurun I hope its in the east disgusting place
Pls talk like a manture Being Effurun is in the South
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by udoojah(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
kekakuz:
where is effurun
I hope its in the east
disgusting place
its in delta state
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by demielvis: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by princemillla(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Many area are far worse than this........ Even in lagos....
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leobrain:
That's the condition we are living in. Like in the barracks were I'm residing, a bedroom flat which was built in the early 70's felt to the ground.

Chee ya,who felt it cry

grin
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by charly4lyf(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Noted, am coming.

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Gorimakpa1: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
IlekeHD:
Is this the army that wants to stop Biafra, if they wanted?
tribalism and bigotry will do this country no good it has always being the major impediment to growth and development, the genesis and usual culprit of war, genocides and disunity. say no to hate.

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by kb77: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na warri me dey stay oo close to mamy mrkt we're b here oga snapper u wan run mad ooo u can't fool all d piple al d tym okay junky
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Koolking(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
There is nothing to confirm those images are Military barracks. It's look like the usual unkempt Police barracks in Nigeria
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by seedsower(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
kekakuz:
where is effurun
I hope its in the east
disgusting place

I curse you with the star, sun and moon. Until you repent.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by preizton(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
kekakuz:
where is effurun
I hope its in the east
disgusting place
Big fool! go back to primary school, Effurun is in Warri, Delta state of South South.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by fistonati(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
If it's true, may be d place is for fighter boats against insurgents in d creek
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Survivor33(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mekky05:
. I guess if Ɣ☺ΰ had paid attention during "Geography" class,your daft brain wouldn't have produced this crap Ɣ☺ΰ typed here.
Though the fella was ignorant and benighted, learn to put your point across mildly. That was too caustic. smiley
Mekky05:
Though the fella was ignorant and benighted, learn to put your point across mildly. That was too caustic.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thats part of the training for them, they are not made to live confortable. Gallant soldiers on their training camp.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by boolet: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
obailala:
Barracks all over the country are in similar condition!
I disagree.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by IlekeHD: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gorimakpa1:
tribalism and bigotry will do this country no good it has always being the major impediment to growth and development, the genesis and usual culprit of war, genocides and disunity. say no to hate.

No to Hate. wink

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by emillionaire: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
bad condition, buahari do something. !!!
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Navy Barrack??
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Revolva(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
When it rains na there u go see the real nigeria...everywhere is a messs....even high brow areas also.....
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Useless country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.