Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (55878 Views)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Eeser: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2015
obailala:
Barracks all over the country are in similar condition!
WRONG!
This is a picture of me and my nairalander friend (Honeydear) when we were serving at an Airforce Unit in the Osun state. In the background was our accomodation.

2 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Eeser: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Aha
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Kingsasian(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
Kizmarty:

hey boss
I just stroll comot 9ja,I just dey sleep since my trip wink
nice one. Hope you dey enjoy that side sha? cheesy
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by kodlins(f): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Come to Bonny Camp and puke.

It shows the level of corruption and lack of human sympathy in the NA
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Rapbender(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
i wonder how they cope in this kind of environment
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by obailala(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Eeser:

WRONG!
This is a picture of me and my nairalander friend (Honeydear) when we were serving at an Airforce Unit in the Osun state. In the background was our accomodation.
Hahaha.... don't ever compare the barracks of the Nigerian Army to the Nigerian Airforce. There is a very very very very sharp difference in both organisations. I specifically referred to Army barracks.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by obailala(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2015
boolet:

Flooded or without proper drainage system?
Not necessarily flooded but generally in very terrible condition all round. Once it's a barrack for soldiers only (not officers), it's usually neglected and always in terrible condition.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by coputa(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
I think they said the last administration renovated barracks across the country,is warri excluded.The police barracks are worse.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by alexbch(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by Litmus: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
If those are pictures of military barracks in warri, where are the usual military barrack paraphernalia typical of such places. For example, flag poles, vehicles, parade grounds, soldiers in civies moving between buildings, security fences/ parameter fences, etc. Even the worsts schools in Warri had some form of vegetation in the form of decrepit hedges and structure to the way buildings were placed.

Anyway,one of the problem with Nigeria is organization. I don't know if something along the following lines already exists but every State in Nigeria could do worst than have an arm (e.g Ministry of Works) dedicated to the building maintenance of the key superstructural institutes of the police, schools, Hospitals and Military. Why don't we draw from some of the Nigerians cultural heritages such as the Ijaw system of Lodges, which were similar to British ....forgot the name of it....but they were lodges dedicated to a particular trade. So you might have the Lodge of Artisans, Lodges of smiths,Lodges of brick layers, Lodges of environment etc. Young people could join lodges at an early age and that would form the major skill base throughout their lives but not limited to it.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by treyfly(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kingharzyz:
Almost every barracks has bad drainage system and dilapidated structures...
same things happens in bori camp port Harcourt...Though I don't know the situation recently... bottom line is it am not surprised.
shut up....which bori camp ...idiot...do you stay in bori camp or u stay in papa ngozi house..
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by adoinem(f): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Superman11:

SEE YOUR MOUTH.. DON'T THEY RECIEVE MONEY TO RUN THEIR BARACKS .. THE PEOPLE HEADING THOSE INSTITUTIONS JUST EAT THE MONEY AND LEAVE EVERYTHING AROUND THEM TO ROT. VERY SAD

Watch your own mouth!

The centre with GEJ at the helm was rotten to the core.

This putrefaction spread to the other arms and institutions of the country.

As the centre was busy plundering the country with impunity, there was little else left to maintain institutions and pay workers salaries
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by adoinem(f): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
anonimi:

Which PDP are you talking about sir

The one inside the winchious assembly called APC or the one outside the coven?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

Your reasoning is sound but APC will insist they are not PDP.

Even in the West, politicians do cross carpet.

Given PMB's anti-corruption stance, it may yet spur them to greater heights for the betterment of the country.

The least we can do is to wish them God's guidance and hope that this anti-corruption government delivers promises made to Nigerians.
Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by anonimi: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2015
adoinem:
Your reasoning is sound but APC will insist they are not PDP.

Even in the West, politicians do cross carpet.

Given PMB's anti-corruption stance, it may yet spur them to greater heights for the betterment of the country.

The least we can do is to wish them God's guidance and hope that this anti-corruption government delivers promises made to Nigerians.

Bro, that is not the least we can do.

The least we can do is to stay ENGAGED and scrutinise every move of our leaders at the LGA, state and federal level both in the executive & legislative arms.

Wishing them God's guidance and hoping alone won't cut it.
Does your employer simply wish you God's guidance and only hope you will do your work or actively monitors and controls what you are doing? If you are an employer, is that how you deal with your employees?
If NOT, why should it be different with the greater society

When the cat is away (or is not looking) the mouse will always play!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by adoinem(f): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
anonimi:

Bro, that is not the least we can do.

The least we can do is to stay ENGAGED and scrutinise every move of our leaders at the LGA, state and federal level both in the executive & legislative arms.

Wishing them God's guidance and hoping alone won't cut it.
Does your employer simply wish you God's guidance and only hope you will do your work or actively monitors and controls what you are doing? If you are an employer, is that how you deal with your employees?
If NOT, why should it be different with the greater society

When the cat is away (or is not looking) the mouse will always play!

If Nigerians had stayed engaged and had scrutinised activities of every government, so much of the country's funds would not have been plundered to render this giant impotent.

Part of this anomaly was the culture of acquiescence or cynicism as no one wished to risk his life or imprisonment for the greater good of all.

In addition to this woeful pot, was the mixture of endemic tribalism, greed and corruption pervading not just the institutions of government but also the general public.

It is not just the government that must change but the general public too in order to hold government accountable to the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Eeser:

WRONG!
How many rounds of hot emotional sex did you go with this girl per day ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.