Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Shekau Has Finished His Business - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Has Finished His Business (5224 Views)

B’haram Leader, Shekau Has A Message For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB In Latest Video / SSA And Son-In-Law To Kebbi Governor And His Business Card (Photo) / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by GREATWILLIAMS: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2015
The truth has been said? It's just a matter of time , all the atrocities the Northerners committed just to clinch power shall be unearthed and the Southerners, who consipered with them in committing these crimes shall bury there heads in shame.
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2015
shigoslim:

Great, I know that.

People voted because of religion, church, mosque, tribal links, etc... Sad, I think we did not have good choices. Sad that out of 170 million people, we have to choose between GMB and GEJ, really? Very sad.

i personally cast my vote for GEJ as a yoruba man. But just let us be happy that the blood of innocent one will stop flowing in our environment but i note and know very well they will reap what they sow. If GOD start justifying them the worst that will befall them it 'll be more than that of bokoharam.

Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by abagoro(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2015
4Horsemen:
kw

Sure, I surely went overboard on that one and I acknowledge it several times by saying not every Yoruba bought into the scam. 100% agree with you on that one. I think their voices are usually drowned by the voices of the propaganda by APC.

How old are you? Do you have any relative in Borno?

Sometimes I ponder at how low Igbos have stooped and the cause but I am yet to comprehend. Jonathan actually has a hand in the bombings and will be exposed. I believe the Ijaws that will bare witness against him like the Okah brothers and some militants will be declared Northerners. If its not done by Buhari, a future leader shall surely probe Henry Okah's case to logical conclusion.

https://www.nairaland.com/2187245/us-report-reveals-nigerian-military

Follow the above link and read why America withdrew support for Jonathan in the boko haram saga. Can you know more than US?
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2015
abagoro:

How old are you? Do you have any relative in Borno?

Sometimes I ponder at how low Igbos have stooped and the cause but I am yet to comprehend. Jonathan actually has a hand in the bombings and will be exposed. I believe the Ijaws that will bare witness against him like the Okah brothers and some militants will be declared Northerners. If its not done by Buhari, a future leader shall surely probe Henry Okah's case to logical conclusion.

https://www.nairaland.com/2187245/us-report-reveals-nigerian-military

Follow the above link and read why America withdrew support for Jonathan in the boko haram saga. Can you know more than US?

I do not like to say this but you leave me with no choice:

1. You are very dumb
2. If you had followed my posts you would have an idea as to my age(or at least the min age).
3. Asking whether I can know more than the US is just dumb. Can't you do you research? The US has legalised gay marriage. Wht dont you do same because you cannot know more than the US according to your dumb reasoning. Don't you know that the US has its own agenda? Why did Clinton not label Boko Haram as a terrorist organisation? were they not a terrorist organisation? What support did Obama give us? Why did Michelle Obama stop her tweets to BBOG? Dumb fellow.
4. I have lived in Kano, Kd, Niger, served in Damatutu, have visited Borno several times. What is your point?
5. GEJ supports Boko Haram? You are not only wicked but dumb. What has Okah got to do with Boko Haram?
6. refer to 1. above
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by Mzdivacious(f): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2015
4Horsemen:

Do not be surprised BossTtdiamonds: I expect that people like him only have these 3 things in their brains:

1. Sex
2. Murder
3. Deceit

All their comments are usually wrapped in insults. No surprise there.
y are u like this ...yes I'm a Muslim and a Yoruba n I believe BH was an APC propaganda but ive been following this thread n the only one who has been insulting everyone to drive home ur point since is U!!!its hot tempered hate arguments like thus that makes Nigeria always fight.just cos they don't agree wt u doesn't make them dumb.or pathetic.or wt low reasoning.it doesn't make u smarter.generalising "most" Yoruba's and Hausa's as dumb n corrupt but saying oby was only a bad egg among "other ibos"...does that make sense to u.take it easy my friend.no politician is a saint not ev3n GEJ!..PS I won't be surprised ifbu insult me.UV insulted everyone opposing u on d thread goddamit
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by jessejagga(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=4Horsemen post=35195227][/quote] wht do u know about politics u just another frustrated brain wash Pdp fan! take it easi dear, Apc is in power nd theyz
nothing u can do abt it!
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Mzdivacious:
y are u like this ...yes I'm a Muslim and a Yoruba n I believe BH was an APC propaganda but ive been following this thread n the only one who has been insulting everyone to drive home ur point since is U!!!its hot tempered hate arguments like thus that makes Nigeria always fight.just cos they don't agree wt u doesn't make them dumb.or pathetic.or wt low reasoning.it doesn't make u smarter.generalising "most" Yoruba's and Hausa's as dumb n corrupt but saying oby was only a bad egg among "other ibos"...does that make sense to u.take it easy my friend.no politician is a saint not ev3n GEJ!..PS I won't be surprised ifbu insult me.UV insulted everyone opposing u on d thread goddamit

You have admitted that Boko Haram was a scam. That takes you out of the list of dumb people. SIMPLE. The poster me asked "do you know more than USA?" Is that not a dumb question from a dumb person with inferiority complex? Is USA now a country of Gods? Do not be offended because people like you ...(APC supporters) rain same kinds of insults and abuses. You insulted GEJ and his tribe.....called him and his tribe clueless, drunkards, etc and it pains to take back your medicine, especially when you have nothing to counter the points I made.

If you do not want to read the thread, move along.....SIMPLE.

The monster you guys created, can be awaken and will consume you all.

It was sweet blowing people up and bombing innocent people. You looked the other way, you called for amnesty for the bombers. Now you are here claiming someone is spreading hate because a bomb has not landed in your crowded abode in Lagos or Osun.
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by abagoro(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2015
4Horsemen:

I do not like to say this but you leave me with no choice:

1. You are very dumb
2. If you had followed my posts you would have an idea as to my age(or at least the min age).
3. Asking whether I can know more than the US is just dumb. Can't you do you research? The US has legalised gay marriage. Wht dont you do same because you cannot know more than the US according to your dumb reasoning. Don't you know that the US has its own agenda? Why did Clinton not label Boko Haram as a terrorist organisation? were they not a terrorist organisation? What support did Obama give us? Why did Michelle Obama stop her tweets to BBOG? Dumb fellow.
4. I have lived in Kano, Kd, Niger, served in Damatutu, have visited Borno several times. What is your point?
5. GEJ supports Boko Haram? You are not only wicked but dumb. What has Okah got to do with Boko Haram?
6. refer to 1. above

Refusal of Jonathan to curb boko haram and the leaking of classified information to boko haram during his time is enough indictment that he was playing politics with terrorism. Okah indicted Jonathan as being behind the 1st bombing. Okah is neither Yoruba nor Northerner.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/politics/4906-henry_okah_insists_jonathan_behind_bomb_attacks.html
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
abagoro:

Refusal of Jonathan to curb boko haram and the leaking of classified information to boko haram during his time is enough indictment that he was playing politics with terrorism. Okah indicted Jonathan as being behind the 1st bombing. Okah is neither Yoruba nor Northerner.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/politics/4906-henry_okah_insists_jonathan_behind_bomb_attacks.html

You have made your point. I thank you for that.

What is the way forward? Should GEJ be arrested?
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by GREATWILLIAMS: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
@Op I have followed this thread since at about 7am, and I have read every single post, let me admit this is one of the most interesting and thought provoking post I have read in a long time. With matured and intelligent contributions, though with some 'not-too' acceptable comments in between. I conceed the fact that you have a superior and we'll articulated argument, nonetheless, I implore thee to sheath thy sword, before your heroic mission will turn genocidal.

@ My lovely South Easterners and wonderful South westerners, it's a well known fact that the two of you are the most educated and enlightened tribes in Nigeria. Unfortunately because of your genetic makeup and believes, you tend to have different opinions on issues and interest. Irrespective of these diverse principles, I strongly believe you can echo your opinion on matters of interest without necessarily stepping on each others toes.

I look forward to the time when this two tribes, SE and SW, shall see themselves as compatriots without mutual suspicion, hence Nigeria shall be better for it.
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by abagoro(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
4Horsemen:

You have made your point. I thank you for that.

What is the way forward? Should GEJ be arrested?

No! He and all other people involved should helo in resolving the political angle while the real boko haram is crushed with military might. War is not good and every Government must try their best to stop war from happening within their territory. You cannot allow your supporters to celebrate over war in Maiduguri because you are from Edo. What affects a part affects us all.
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
GREATWILLIAMS:
@Op I have followed this thread since at about 7am, and I have read every single post, let me admit this is one of the most interesting and thought provoking post I have read in a long time. With matured and intelligent contributions, though with some 'not-too' acceptable comments in between. I conceed the fact that you have a superior and we'll articulated argument, nonetheless, I implore thee to sheath thy sword, before your heroic mission will turn genocidal.

@ My lovely South Easterners and wonderful South westerners, it's a well known fact that the two of you are the most educated and enlightened tribes in Nigeria. Unfortunately because of your genetic makeup and believes, you tend to have different opinions on issues and interest. Irrespective of these diverse principles, I strongly believe you can echo your opinion on matters of interest without necessarily stepping on each others toes.

I look forward to the time when this two tribes, SE and SW, shall see themselves as compatriots without mutual suspicion, hence Nigeria shall be better for it.

Well, the sad thing is this Nigerians do not like to think critically. The see things from the 'my religion', 'my party' or the 'my tribe' point of view. If you look at the post, you will discover that the points raised are valid and logical. If there is any incorrect point there, I welcome logical debates. No one has come up with facts to prove otherwise. Do we sweep it under the carpet? No.

As for SW+SE relationship, I must confess it is filled with suspicion. Even outside Nigeria, I have seen the 'tense' moments. I am neither Ibo nor Yoruba so I can take a 'birds' eye view on the situation sometimes. It is not everyone that is infected because I have seen many Ib--Yoruba families and so on.

From my personal experience I think all of Nigeria have their tribal discrimination. Every tribe does it. This is not a thread for that anyway.

Until Nigeria comes together to address it's issues, we'll be deceiving ourselves. A situation where we do not have a common enemy is worrisome. Boko Haram were supposed to be our common enemy. They were killing people and were against the government. They were also being sponsored. By whom? The big question. They certainly had sympathisers. We heard them speak everyday.

They certainly were not enemies to the North (at least the Northern enemies did not see them as such) and many in the the South West tried to blame GEJ for Boko Haram. Is that a lie? Nope. All on record. Is that worrying? Yes. When USA comes under attack, most of them rally round behind their government. In Nigeria, it is not the same. You see people trying to score cheap points, using propaganda. You expect sane people to be happy? Nope....
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
abagoro:

No! He and all other people involved should helo in resolving the political angle while the real boko haram is crushed with military might. War is not good and every Government must try their best to stop war from happening within their territory. You cannot allow your supporters to celebrate over war in Maiduguri because you are from Edo. What affects a part affects us all.

I think GEJ should have been more decisive. He did not show strength in the episode. I would not sit down here and say that he showed strong leadership. Nope he did not. His statements after each blast were not very reassuring. That's for sure. He clearly did not create Boko Haram as it existed before him. I do not think there is any strong proof that he supported Boko Haram but then this is Nigeria. With Nigeria anything is possible.

What we can see however is that the current president was very sympathetic with their cause. 100%.

Back to the topic, Shekau and co seem to be out of business for now as power has returned to the North and more importantly GMB...........

That's what it is.
Re: Shekau Has Finished His Business by Mzdivacious(f): 5:07am On Jun 28, 2015
4Horsemen:

You have admitted that Boko Haram was a scam. That takes you out of the list of dumb people. SIMPLE. The poster me asked "do you know more than USA?" Is that not a dumb question from a dumb person with inferiority complex? Is USA now a country of Gods? Do not be offended because people like you ...(APC supporters) rain same kinds of insults and abuses. You insulted GEJ and his tribe.....called him and his tribe clueless, drunkards, etc and it pains to take back your medicine, especially when you have nothing to counter the points I made.

If you do not want to read the thread, move along.....SIMPLE.

The monster you guys created, can be awaken and will consume you all.

It was sweet blowing people up and bombing innocent people. You looked the other way, you called for amnesty for the bombers. Now you are here claiming someone is spreading hate because a bomb has not landed in your crowded abode in Lagos or Osun.

speak for urself.I wud never ever abuse other tribes.read all my nl posts.unlike u I don't generalise assuming things of ppl I don't know either cos they r of a tribe thereby creating an outrage of comments.howdo u know i dont know ppl in d north..I called amnesty for bombers?I looked d oda waysmh4u all is well my sister.I don't wanna go into a heated argument wit u on this.but d way u think is funny.just take it easy.Id say again that outrageous comments n tribalistic insults n assumptions like urs create war.bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) / See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo / Why David Lyon Was Removed As Governor - His Deputy Is Olumba Olumba Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.