Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) (5225 Views)

Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise / IPOB Mother Of All Marches Tomorrow In Igwuocha - What Kind Of Crowd To Expect? / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by damosthottest: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2015
THE VIDEO OF ANOTHER HAUSA/FULANI POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST THE BIAFRANS.

Unprovoked killing, police shot dead a Biafran bus driver at junction mile 4 Igwuocha (port Harcourt):

VIDEO :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxPXbd6N61E

A commercial bus driver was shot dead yester-day around Whimpy junction, Obio Akpor local government area by a Policeman. It was also gathered that one other person was hit by stray bullet. Eye witnesses explained that the Policeman ordered the driver to park and the next thing they heard was a gunshot.

The incident triggered a protest as youths in the area immediately besieged the Kala Police station.

The protest caused a major traffic gridlock as motorists were stranded for several hours.

At press time more Police men had been deployed to the area. And they were firing canisters of tear gas to clear the road for movement of traffic.

According to eye witnesses, the bus driver who was shot by the Policeman was rushed to the hospital. They said he died on the way. And the question remains: will there ever be justice for the dead bus driver and for so many others that fell at the instance of trigger-happy police officers.

A text message to the state Police Public relations officer, DSP Ahmad Muhammad for comment on the issue was not responded to at the time of this report.

It will be recalled that the state government got the Police to set up a traffic management team for Port Harcourt after dissolution of the Rivers state Traffic Management body established by the out gone government.

Source: Vanguard
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by Kingsimmer(m): 6:00am On Aug 09, 2015
yreee
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by missionmex(m): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Biafran
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by sluk(m): 6:05am On Aug 09, 2015
I wonder what's coming up in naija
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by MizMyColi(f): 6:09am On Aug 09, 2015
This is sad and annoying.

It is scenes like this that gets me really angry and makes me speak big big Grammar.

And to think that I was going to create a thread and thank the Nigerian Police for saving our neighbour who left home since Wednesday, from the hands of ritualists.
That act made me regain some faith in the NPF.

But with this?
Well, I've changed my mindsmiley
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by Ceenelly(m): 6:12am On Aug 09, 2015
K
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by jammani(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by pyyxxaro: 6:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Pls what tribe is the policeman

What is fulani lipsrsealed
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by damosthottest: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Pls what tribe is the policeman

Hausa fulani
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by pyyxxaro: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2015
damosthottest:

Hausa fulani

Hmmmm

Are u sure, cos I feel he might be an......... grin
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by damosthottest: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Hmmmm

Are u sure, cos I feel he might be an......... grin

According to eye witnesses, he was a Hausa Fulani, they driver didn't gave him 50 naira requested.
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by bewla(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2015
y them no go shut with ak 47 in there position give them pepper spray only and c how go coup
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by damosthottest: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2015
This was the update as of yesterday:

Reaction to the yesterday police killings, (hausa police man kill a bus driver in wimpey junction in igweocha yesterday). protest going on now in wimpey/mile4, police kill another one person, injured one, protester retaliated burn police van at agip junction in mile4, kill one police in umuokoro. biafrans wake up
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by GenBloodykiIler: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

It is scenes like this that gets me really angry and makes me speak big big Grammar.

And to think that I was going to create a thread and thank the Nigerian Police for saving our neighbour who left home since Wednesday, from the hands of ritualists.

But with this?

*brings out ring kneel down * MizMyColi my sweetheart will you marry me? cry kiss smiley wink cheesy
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by GenBloodykiIler: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Buhari is definitely a terrorist - Elrufai

4 Likes

Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by dunkem21(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

But with this?

Na your neighbour be that ..I was very close to the scene. The police tried.

I have no comment before the call me a Wailer on Sunday morning.
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by wasiudvd(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2015
show us their Fulani/Biafra passport. if you can't, old STFU.
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by dunkem21(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

*brings out ring kneel down * MizMyColi my sweetheart will you marry me? cry kiss smiley wink cheesy

You have to change your moniker first.
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by MizMyColi(f): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Good Morning Dear.

Wait, lemme ask Ifagrin
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by MizMyColi(f): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2015
dunkem21:

Na your neighbour be that ..I was very close to the scene. The police tried.

I have no comment before the call me a Wailer on Sunday morning.

You must be Harry Pottergrin
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by GenBloodykiIler: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good Morning Dear.

Wait, lemme ask Ifagrin

Nope no need to ask ifa because even ifa, sango, amadioha, obalata, etc knows that I love you and they'll give us go ahead to marry but na God approval sure pass so let's get married and zoooooom to our honeymoon kiss let me enjoy lifeeeeee kiss chai imagine MizMyColi on my bed every morning cheesy kiss kiss wink that one na nkukpoli non stop grin
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by GenBloodykiIler: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2015
dunkem21:

You have to change your moniker first.

Nope MizMyColi loves me, my occupation (assassin) grin and my moniker cheesy

she loves gun too smiley

and I'll give her a pistol as a birthday gift cheesy
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by MizMyColi(f): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2015
shocked
GenBloodykiIler:

Nope MizMyColi loves me, my occupation (assassin) grin and my moniker cheesy

she loves gun too smiley

and I'll give her a pistol as a birthday gift cheesy
grin
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by GenBloodykiIler: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked grin

didn't you like pistol?
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by MizMyColi(f): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

didn't you like pistol?

I prefer flowers and a holier monikergrin

2 Likes

Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by GenBloodykiIler: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

I prefer flowers and a holier monikergrin
shocked shocked

flowers no problem smiley

holier moniker

eeehmm but you know my occupation naa that's where I make a living embarassed assassin job pays my bills it's a good job oo you'll like it kiss cool
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by luvmijeje(f): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Smh. A serious issue where all Nigerians should have come together to condemn have been foolishly tribalise.
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by damosthottest: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2015
luvmijeje:
Smh. A serious issue where all Nigerians should have come together to condemn have been foolishly tribalise.

Because it's the same hausa/fulani policemen killing innocent civilians in Biafraland everyday because of 50 naira bribe.

This is not the first, second, third nor fourth time.

Enough is enough
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by luvmijeje(f): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2015
damosthottest:

Because it's the same hausa/fulani policemen killing innocent civilians in Biafraland everyday because of 50 naira bribe.

This is not the first, second, third nor fourth time.

Enough is enough

Are you for real? Enough is enough for what? Police brutality is not a southeast issue, it is a National issue. The earlier you realises it the better for you guys.
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by dokiOloye(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2015
luvmijeje:

Are you for real? Enough is enough for what? Police brutality is not a southeast issue, it is a National issue. The earlier you realises it the better for you guys.
If U have lived in d south east/south south U will know that anytime U hear of police shooting a civilian unlawfully,it is definitely going to be a hausa/fulani policeman.
Their acts when in d east is no different from their boko haram brothers.
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by damosthottest: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2015
luvmijeje:

Answer my question;

Why is it always hausa/fulani policemen killing innocent Biafrans?
Re: Video:Again, Hausa/Fulani Police Man Shot Driver Dead In Igwuocha (portharcourt) by luvmijeje(f): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2015
dokiOloye:
If U have lived in d south east/south south U will know that anytime U hear of police shooting a civilian unlawfully,it is definitely going to be a hausa/fulani policeman.
Their acts when in d east is no different from their boko haram brothers.

Eeeeeh o! This is psychological. So what are your suggestion(s)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results / FRSC Celebrates 30th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.