Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo (5227 Views)

Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by Bunducisco: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Isnt wonderful
Its making me shed tears

Biafra is the best gift to africa from God

1 Like

Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by benedictnsi(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2015
This is nice........ But I believe in One Nigeria.
We must not be divided to do better, let's embrace peace and Unity.

3 Likes

Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by haffaze777(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2015
grincheesygrin
Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by midehi2(f): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Bunducisco:
Isnt wonderful Its making me shed tears
i hope you have where to accumulate the tears, we need am plenty
Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2015
OK nairaland is gradually turning to biafraland. May God help seun sha.......... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by Bunducisco: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2015
midehi2:

Get a bucket
Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Bunducisco:
Isnt wonderful
Its making me shed tears

Biafra is the best gift to africa from God

Early this morning you don dey shed tears about your utopia biafra of hulala grin grin

It is well
Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by midehi2(f): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Bunducisco:
Get a bucket
yea...cos am crying too
Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2015
The best thing that never happened to Africa.

Brave children

Gallant soldiers

Illustrious sons and daughters

3 million people dead......the Jews of Africa

1 Like

Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2015
midehi2:

epic
Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by Chimarto: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

You can't do without the Igbos and still you hate them why?
Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by brize(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Nice flag, freedom is sure #freeBiafra
Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by M4gunners: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Yeah that is where we belong. One Nigeria is a long time scam.

1 Like

Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by Bobbystanley(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2015
BIAFRA Is our Identity

1 Like

Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by Nsonso: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Biafra is my home.
Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by johnmark1234(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

On till when?
Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by vanndubi: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2015
@OP,u missed the sun ☀. It is an integral part of the flag (I was told). And it means land of the rising sun.

Note that the sun is halved.

And I think the green has to do with the fertility of the land.
Re: See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo by Bunducisco: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2015
vanndubi:
@OP,u missed the sun ☀. It is an integral part of the flag (I was told). And it means land of the rising sun.

Note that the sun is halved.

And I think the green has to do with the fertility of the land.
The half sun means the light that will chase away darkness meaning the truth, freedom, independence and defense of africa from invaders,the half yellow sun,that will shine to show the right path for a new independent africa,

The eleven rays means the eleven elders of council of Biafra or perhaps the provinces of Biafra, but eleven provinces is not enough, anyways the golden rod under the yellow sun is the rich hardwork and prosperity likewise valuables of Biafra
The then green means the rich soil of Biafra

Its not me that designed the pic

(1) (Reply)

Hausa/fulani Is Far Richer Than Igbo In Nigeria / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [15 October, 2017] / Sokotodecides: Gov. Tambuwal Survives APC Onslaught, Wins Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.