Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque (62421 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Buhari Observes Juma'at Prayer Alongside El-rufai,Amosun,Others At State House(p / President Buhari Attends Friday Juma'at Prayer After Coming Back From UK(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by uchwar1: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
tbaba1234:

It is about being 'less important'.Men and women are segregated during prayers. It is common sense if you look at the nature of the Islamic prayer. A woman with huge endowments will cause commotion in the prayer and many will be unable to concentrate besides it also offers them the women the privacy they need.

“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (verily, to him We will give a good life and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)”

[al-Nahl 16:97]

that's y they can't control their sexual urge. They rape anything they see...women, small boys, sheep, goat, cows, mosquito... They will be exposing their ignorance. Calling some baby factory when they patronise asewo more than anything. Hypocrites!
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by ldpele(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bonapart:
See face.... this man old age is calling truth be told

embarassed"there is a limit to wat I can do at72 " embarassed

After prayers the next thing na bomb
72 sef na football age, abi u wan tell me say u never hear?
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Praktikals(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
Congrats to them but I can't find his wife because during Jonathan's tenure, he was always side by side with his during church service......Interestingly my friend just told me women always stays at the back row during Muslim prayers and that I don't seem to understand why, are women now less important during prayers?
They stay at the back so that the men folk can concentrate on their prayers and not promote immoral thoughts. Salam.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
Congrats to them but I can't find his wife because during Jonathan's tenure, he was always side by side with his during church service......Interestingly my friend just told me women always stays at the back row during Muslim prayers and that I don't seem to understand why, are women now less important during prayers?

Olodo... just kip shut and kip watching... heeediiiiot.... in Islam women stays separate when it comes to prayer or in any activity.... that doesn't mean ur mum is not important
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by meforyou1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
Muslim men and women don't pray together
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by blackpanda: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
This guy is soooo handsome n sexy!!!!
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by babestella: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Whoever posted this rubbish picture is as daft as the Daura President, how does this picture improve the life of an average Nigerian?. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Engineer1985(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dahveydson:
This kind of pictures should be kept private. How does him praying affect our GDP or the average man on the street....
I wonder
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:
Brukutu sipping Daura President and his Brukutu sipping son

Waiting for their Brukutu sipping presidential cows

Very soon his Brukutu sipping e warriors will attack me I don't care

All I know is buhari is a terrorist ask el rufai

Daura President Buhari. grin cheesy grin cheesy
A Brukutu sipping drunkard who has achieved what ur entire family had never and will never achieve. . . lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by blaqoracle: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
women are distraction.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by fortresssymbols: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sai Baba! May all your good prayers be answered. Amen
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by uchwar1: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
omoluabi001:

unlike u am an optimist not a sadist like u.
ok
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by wiringdpt(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
No different room
Samchelsea:
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Engineer1985(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
great664:
Dhino of Daura

Wait o! who dey always snap Dhino pix?

Is the cameraman a Muslim? is yes why is he not praying instead of snapping and if No, why will he/she be allowed inside?

They must find a way and snap, so we'll know that our president prays in the Mosque
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by viczing(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

A Brukutu sipping drunkard who has achieved what ur entire family had never and will never achieve. . . lol

We dnt need d achievement Brukutu paid e warrior llike u
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by viczing(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
mranswer:

my brother I hope you'll be able to survive o! because either you like it or not my general will use good 4 years there

grin
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by fx45(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
omojesu202 post=35185445 :
that guy is either a future governor or President or both. thats the advantage of having a great dad.
Sorry for you! Are you stylishly indicting your own father? By the way....
1. Who was Goodluck Jonathan's father?
2. Who was Muhammadu Buhari's father?
3. Who was Olusegun Obasanjo's father?
4. Who was Bola Tinubu's father?
5. Who was Okezie Ikpeazu's father?

Please go out there and achieve whatever you want to achieve.... It's all about you and not your father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by viczing(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
thaoriginator:
son of a hopeless goat

Son of an assholee
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by oparaaku: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north. Sai buhari sai cattle rear
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by viczing(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
opiaoku:

The Daura President illiterate terrorist kunu sipping monkey

Thunder will strike him and his useless Hopless bastard son of a harlot mother prostitute aisha to death for taking selfies instead of working

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

grin grin
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by viczing(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bonapart:
burukutu sipping warriors are everywhere o.... just came to warn you befor they start rushing into the thread

*tip toe out of thread*

Them carry fire and brim stones dey attack me here LoL
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by FunnyPikincom(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

its done to avoid mingling and tangling that can instigate sexual ish in the house of God cool cool
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by adoinem(f): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:

By your utterances you displayed a pathological hatred and unbridled bigotry.

This odious trait has been exhibited by street urchins without any notion of piety.

Your morbid manifestation suggests unwholesome being imbued with schizophrenia
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by viczing(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
omoluabi001:

stop displaying ur madness na

grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by viczing(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
adoinem:

By your utterances you displayed a pathological hatred and unbridled bigotry.

This odious trait has been exhibited by street urchins without any notion of piety.

Your morbid manifestation suggests unwholesome being imbued with schizophrenia

Obaghigbon just attacked me now grin
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by zudozz: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
if una dey expect 2 see anything else from this man I pity una. na d only thing wey una go dey see from this man be this. Mosque this sharia that! for almost a month now e no fit appoint ministers. Tinubu n obasanjo them wey put am there no gree am do him work..
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by fortresssymbols: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sai Baba! God is your strenght
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by abraka00(f): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chidosqi:
After prayer, go and work. You promised to hit the ground running, but I'm afraid you fainted after hitting ground.
Intead of Buhari to hit the ground running, the ground is hitting Buhari running.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by carinmom(f): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:

Our President does not sip burukutu as a devout muslim unlike one past president that his people had to protest because burukutu was banned.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
uchwar1:
that's y they can't control their sexual urge. They rape anything they see...women, small boys, sheep, goat, cows, mosquito... They will be exposing their ignorance. Calling some baby factory when they patronise asewo more than anything. Hypocrites!
oh my days!
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by princemillla(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

Not at the back but some step away to the imam praying. Not necessary at the back. Some by the side while some at the back or at the top (depending in how the mosque is structured)

Clear?
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by ralph28(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

They stay at the back so that when they bend down to see `ala` the men will not see their own too.

No authority to site please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.