Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque (62372 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Buhari Observes Juma'at Prayer Alongside El-rufai,Amosun,Others At State House(p / President Buhari Attends Friday Juma'at Prayer After Coming Back From UK(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Samchelsea(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
tbaba1234:

It is about being 'less important'.Men and women are segregated during prayers. It is common sense if you look at the nature of the Islamic prayer. A woman with huge endowments will cause commotion in the prayer and many will be unable to concentrate besides it also offers them the women the privacy they need.

“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (verily, to him We will give a good life and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)”

[al-Nahl 16:97]

thanks for the clarification
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by amoduganja: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truth be told.. This man is old.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Salligreen: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
Congrats to them but I can't find his wife because during Jonathan's tenure, he was always side by side with his during church service......Interestingly my friend just told me women always stays at the back row during Muslim prayers and that I don't seem to understand why, are women now less important during prayers?

Sometimes rather than seek knowledge people ask dumb questions. I bet you wouldn't ask orthodox Jewish why their women stay separately during prayers or why they are not allowed to sit next to men in buses in Israel but rather stay at the back.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by keypad1: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
omojesu202:

haven't I warned you or do you want to start walking with your hands
i go slap u nana make u start to eat grass o.
hahaha

u no vote as i tell u to yesterday abi?
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by onatisi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
ijbeauty:
He should pray well well, cause wetin he go use head carry no be small....

Onwebeghi ife ifuu...lol

On a serious note, bubu's face is not encouraging, wetin happen??
he is just beginning to realize that the nigeria he ruled 32 years ago is not the same nigeria he is ruling now ,things have changed faster than he can cope or comprehend with.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:
Brukutu sipping Daura President and his Brukutu sipping son

Waiting for their Brukutu sipping presidential cows

Very soon his Brukutu sipping e warriors will attack me I don't care

All I know is buhari is a terrorist ask el rufai

Daura President Buhari. grin cheesy grin cheesy

And I'm sure u think ur funny,with all those smileys.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Forwetinnah: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
I really don't blame the APC and the useless news we've been getting these days but the nonetities who voted them into power..what a load of rubbish for the past 3 weeks. Hope his son isnt going to be another Bamaiyi or Al Mustapha in his tenure??
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by onatisi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
thinkdip:
Abeg na work and action we want,baba improve
you will have to wait for another 21days for anything tangible from grandpa. Don't u realize that baba is 73 yrs Abeg na softly softly oooo. grin
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Alimtoheeb(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:

you seriously need help, venting it on him can't quench your anger, you know what people like you do, abeg, do d needful.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by omarky(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
Congrats to them but I can't find his wife because during Jonathan's tenure, he was always side by side with his during church service......Interestingly my friend just told me women always stays at the back row during Muslim prayers and that I don't seem to understand why, are women now less important during prayers?

Women are not less important during prayers. Islam does not support men praying with women cos of the distractions women may cause. In d core North, women are not even allow to go to mosque @ all. They pray @ home. Here in d south, women can go to mosque to pray but, will be @ d back or upstairs as the case maybe........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by ybalogs(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
Women staying at the back has nothing to do with Gender equality. It's just the Islamic way of doing things. Besides, women are better off praying in their husband's house than the mosque. Allahu Ahlam

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by omojesu202(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
keypad1:
i go slap u nana make u start to eat grass o.
hahaha

u no vote as i tell u to yesterday abi?

hahaha
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by mebad(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

women pray in a section different from the men. Just like CAC churches which also seat men separate from women
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by lawal28c: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
mumu women nd men no dey dey same place pray.............kawo
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by ybalogs(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alimtoheeb:

you seriously need help, venting it on him can't quench your anger, you know what people like you do, abeg, do d needful.
Why are you mincing words nah my brother. You should just tell him to go hug transformer. Were somebody.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by ALISMILE(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
This is serious business my friend! No time for feminine diversions!
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by ijbeauty(f): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
cause distraction even with hijab on them?

Yes sir
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Speakdatruth: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
ichidodo:
Doro dullard and Doro dullard jr...
ode, d man is as old as yo father, maybe older dan him sef. because u got free 5MB from etisalat doesn't mean u shud post like a dead brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by onatisi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
amoduganja:

Truth be told.. This man is old.
ur eyes are ur clearing ! When fayose,methuh,and pdp raised the issue of buhari age ,nigerians turned their brains upside down and kept on shouting change change, the country has be on auto pilot for the last one month and will likely remain so till baba completes his ramadan fasting .

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

Muslim women are more important dats y true muslims preserve the chastity n virtuesof their women jst as islam does. Men are to lead and women follow. Versesfrm d quran!
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by vigasimple(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
omojesu202:
that guy is either a future governor or President or both. thats the advantage of having a great dad.

You mean he is BORN TO RULE FULANI MASTERS like his father ?

I am truly sorry for Educated southerners who thinks and accept that semi illiterates and visionless people are supposed to 'rule over them'
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by opribo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
...hmmmm but this Buhari face nna eh, anyway he must be a tough guy because haven't been bearing Baba talking anyhow like before. 'Him no fit' in the words of Asari Dokubo.

Meanwhile has anyone heard from the other Baba At Minna, o boy see the fear of PMB o
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by tola9ja: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=keypad1 post=35185455][/quote]

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by OBTMOS(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
The way dem just d post pictures for nairaland dis days, i d mistake am wit instagram now
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Princehojay(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

You must be brainless, at least u should av try nd get common sense....... Since wen u av been seeing muslims during prayer, av u ever see women on the same row with man........ Guy, try nd wise ok................
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Chitumu: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
i doubt if you realy read ur bible. Women are not allowed to go to church half naked, speak, sing and clap their check ur bible man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by mrkings84(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
The camera man that snap this pix him e no day pray? . But o.. This our presido ug too... Am sure this grandpa is not less than 85.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by opiaoku: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:

The Daura President illiterate terrorist kunu sipping monkey

Thunder will strike him and his useless Hopless bastard son of a harlot mother prostitute aisha to death for taking selfies instead of working

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by redcliff: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

i can see that you just felt like typing something on this thread. you asked a question and you answered the question yourself. smh
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by 9ousky: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

No u Ar very wrong. ur friend dat says women always stay at d back row is also wrong. For ur information in some mosques ar structured such DAT d men and women space Ar side by side but only bn separated by a wall, in some cases d mosque is structured such DAT d men Ar at lower stairs and women Ar at d upper stairs. And in Islam women Ar given d privilege to observe their prayers best at their homes but men Ar not allow to pray at home but at mosques.So u can see DAT in Islam women irrespective whether they come to mosque or not they can observe their prayers.Regarding d position they stay at mosque, in Islam Muslim women can not lead prayers for the men, men lead prayers and their properly separated from d women thru a demarcation or wall and their prayers are bn just like men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.