Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us (2537 Views)

What Is Your First Kiss Story / I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. / What Was Your First Kiss Like??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Well I don't normally write on this kind of topics, but I guess boredom is getting the better of me. No regrets tho cause I might end up liking it.
Well we all know what wonders just a kiss works on our body, no matter how much we get it, you never get satisfied. So here it is, what was your first kiss like and when was it,i think it's fair for me to share first.

I was in secondary school then, probably ss3, one of the days I had to wait after classes to get through with a note,as fate would have it, 2 of the most prettiest girls in our class then stayed back too,namely goodness and can this. Goodness had to collect cynthia's note to get through with the once she skipped so both girls stayed back after school.
After few minutes I was already through with mine, I was packing my bag to leave, all of a sudden a subtle palm blindfolded me from behind, I tried getting it off and won, was surprised to see it was goodness, she tore her hand from me and giggled as she sprinted away from me.
Unfortunately for her or (fortunately per say) she dropped her wallet as she was trying to get away, I picked it and she was forced to come back for it. I was taller than her, so she had to stand on her toes in her struggle to reach my hands held up high into the air.
She tried for a while as we were both smiling, then I noticed her left arms around my waist, at once I became conscious of her body leaning on mine and our lips barely an inch apart, looks like our minds where working together as we both paused as the smile faded from our face, and what followed was a piercing gaze switch from my lips to my eyes. BAAM she planted a deep kiss on my lips, time froze, I couldn't move, I never even knew she already succeeded in getting the wallet, what brought me back was her childish giggling.

grin My heart beaten outside my chest that day, we ended up dating. Didn't last tho but I'll always remember.

Wow!!!can't believe I wrote all that,
So it's your turn, shoot!!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
undecided
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:
undecided

Yea, ftc. But you gats share yours with us, or are you a virgin in the lips too grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by vizkiz: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:
undecided

answer us na! angry
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by apholaryn: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
great
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
faith551:

Yea, ftc. But you gats share yours with us, or are you a virgin in the lips too grin
virgin ke, e don tay wey i don spoil oooo..cool

ayam coming back.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
It was heaven on earth grin

His breath was smelling like chewing gum grin. I have forgotten the name.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by iceberylin(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
she has a small lips.
wasn't epic
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Disgusting, I felt irritating by myself
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
i was first kissed when i was a child and i don't remeber
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:
virgin ke, e don tay wey i don spoil oooo..cool
ayam coming back.

Lol, iyam are waiting for you
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Darkseid(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Booking this space.
I will come back to comment when Chioma finally gives me the kiss she promised.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
It was heaven on earth grin

His breath was smelling like chewing gum grin. I have forgotten the name.

Come on..... , I shared in details, you girls should stop hoarding nau.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by dgalon(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
tongue grin nvr kiss anyone in ma life

keeping maslf for the right lady
BTW does nose collide when kissing?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
dgalon:
tongue grin nvr kiss anyone in ma life

keeping maslf for the right lady

BTW does nose collide when kissing?

Iffa hear grin, oga tell us how e take happen abegi, we know say you Don spoil since 1981

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
faith551:

Come on..... , I shared in details, you girls should stop hoarding nau.
I should tell you everything i did on my first kiss? I might as well write a book about it.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by kendrick9(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
iceberylin:
she has a small lips.
wasn't epic
work on your english bro.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Slimzjoe(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
It happened when I was 8 and I no get Power to describe
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by dopeJemi: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
It was great, did it behind her church, so I guess I can say it was heavenly
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
it was so fantastic that the joy lasted for almost two days, happened at my pop's lounge meeeehn.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
I should tell you everything i did on my first kiss? I might as well write a book about it.

A book? Wow!!! That's must be a long kiss.
It's OK sha, but I just meant a little elaboration.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
iceberylin:
she has a small lips.
wasn't epic

Lol but there's always a thing about first kisses, they are just unforgettable.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Rexsul: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
I threw away d saliva she poured in my mouth....could'nt take it in cry
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
dopeJemi:
It was great, did it behind her church, so I guess I can say it was heavenly

Behind her church? Hmmmm, God dey soak your cane for kerosene ooo grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rexsul:
I threw away d saliva she poured in my mouth....could'nt take it in cry

Like seriously??
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Darkseid:
Booking this space.
I will come back to comment when Chioma finally gives me the kiss she promised.

Lol, I bet that will be about your 100th kiss
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
sad sad
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
My first kiss?

Then it was the best grin grin grin
but now I realized the guy turned my lips to chewing gum sad sad sad

oh all thanks to............ wink
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by dopeJemi: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
faith551:

Behind her church? Hmmmm, God dey soak your cane for kerosene ooo grin

Judas no kiss Jesus?
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzMayD:
My first kiss?

Then it was the best grin grin grin
but now I realized the guy turned my lips to chewing gum sad sad sad

oh all thanks to............ wink

Lol. Like he chew on your lips?
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by faith551(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
dopeJemi:

Judas no kiss Jesus?

Lol, which one you come be now, Jesus or Judas? Cause one of the both got punished grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
faith551:

Lol. Like he chew on your lips?
it wasn't kissing but biting.

if possible crushing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Thought On Guys In Romance Section / Why Do Short Men Chase Me? / Decliamer. My account was hacked,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.