Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers (2794 Views)

Ohanaeze Bars Igbo In Diaspora From Acting As Royal Fathers / Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri / Okorocha Declares War On Kidnappers In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by Okijajuju1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Even then. . . . . . .There are other ways of punishing people without killing them.
The shrine should be raided n destroyed. They are running a parallel court which is not legal by any means.

Is Mountain of Fire and Miracles praying for their enemies to die by fire legal?? undecided

~Sauron~:

In other words, it's a poor man's court to bring justice to the rich n mighty.
Interesting.
I used to think the Igbo people embraced Christianity more than others in Nigeria. This is shocking.

Please dont make this about the igbos, I am talking about Shango, Ikenga, OKIJATM, Amadi-oha, Ada m'ma, e.t.c.
Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by tamme: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2009
"I used to think the Igbo people embraced Christianity more than others in Nigeria. This is shocking."

me too I thought igbos were serious catholics, , this is scary, am not going anywhere near anambra
and these are the same igbo people who condemn sharia law

I am sorry if I made negative comments abt your beliefs, I thought igbo people did not support  okija shrine
Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by tamme: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2009
"Is Mountain of Fire and Miracles praying for their enemies to die by fire legal?? "

Okija na physical
Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Even then. . . . . . .There are other ways of punishing people without killing them.
The shrine should be raided n destroyed. They are running a parallel court which is not legal by any means.

There are some laws that punish adulterers by stoning them to death.
Like i said before, whoever died in that course must have agreed to the law.

In other words, it's a poor man's court to bring justice to the rich n mighty.
Interesting.
I used to think the Igbo people embraced Christianity more than others in Nigeria. This is shocking.

You are right on Igbos and Christianity, but do have in mind that these gods existed before the coming of the missionaries. So, a few people still practice the religion.
You should also know that nigerians from all tribes (not only a few okidja people like the media would have you believe) visited there in the dark.
Majority of Igbo who happen to be Christians i.e myself never knew such thing existed until the ngige/uba saga. Those that knew were totally against it.

It didnt draw much criticism before its exposure cos the deity was not used for wicked purposes like other deities in other parts of nigeria.

tamme:

"Is Mountain of Fire and Miracles praying for their enemies to die by fire legal?? "

Okija na physical

Spiritual like the mountain people too. tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2009
Tamme

Now your posts are just funny.

MFM is allowed to kill but JUJU cant??

And how did we get from Uyo to OKIJATM?? Abi na OKIJA dey kidnap people.
Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by tamme: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2009
oh Okija change your name because of you I have to pray before I login into nairaland
Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2009
Pray all you want. I will remain Nairalands resident Native doctor/spiritualists/herbalist/ritualist.
Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by tamme: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2009
cry
Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by Sauron1: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2009
Okija_juju:

Is Mountain of Fire and Miracles praying for their enemies to die by fire legal?? undecided

Cursing is different from KILLING.

Please dont make this about the igbos, I am talking about Shango, Ikenga, OKIJATM, Amadi-oha, Ada m'ma, e.t.c.

I ain't a tribalist if thatz what you are insinuating.

nuzo:

There are some laws that punish adulterers by stoning them to death.
Like i said before, whoever died in that course must have agreed to the law.

Are you really sure of this??
Are you sure Ezego ignored Okija priests deliberately and died for nothing??

You are right on Igbos and Christianity, but do have in mind that these gods existed before the coming of the missionaries. So, a few people still practice the religion.
You should also know that nigerians from all tribes (not only a few okidja people like the media would have you believe) visited there in the dark.
Majority of Igbo who happen to be Christians i.e myself never knew such thing existed until the ngige/uba saga. Those that knew were totally against it.

I understand the gods existed before Missionaries came but then. . . . .Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Okija_juju:

Pray all you want. I will remain Nairalands resident Native doctor/spiritualists/herbalist/ritualist.

A native doctor that can die by the gun if the trigger is pulled.
Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by tamme: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2009
:-x
Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by Okijajuju1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2009
Cursing is diff. from Killing?? Are you just trying to deviate or misconstrue my post??

DIE BY FIRE!!

This my friend is not a curse, its a death sentence. The type that not even the human justice system can pronounce on someone irrespective of the crime.

I ain't a tribalist if thatz what you are insinuating.

If you say so. tongue

Are you really sure of this??
Are you sure Ezego ignored Okija priests deliberately and died for nothing??

Yes he disobeyed the gods. He faulted on an agreement he entered with the gods, and hence paid the ultimate price (with his life).
And no he didnt die for nothing, he died for disobeying.

A native doctor that can die by the gun if the trigger is pulled.

Only if his insurance policy from the gods does not cover attacks with guns and knives.
Re: Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers by bawomolo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2009
Cursing is different from KILLING.

even if it leads to someone's death?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Offered Sng Delegation $50,000 Bribe - Sahara Reporters / Final Year University Female Student Dies In Hotel Room / Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.