Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,393 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" (2816 Views)

“it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nigeria president's response to Islamist kidnap 'an insult'

Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - Relatives of some of the schoolgirls seized in a mass kidnapping by Boko Haram demanded Wednesday that Nigeria's president meet everyone affected, describing a hastily-arranged plan for a visit with a select few as offensive.

Related Stories

Nigeria president blasts activists for 'cancelling' meet with kidnap victims AFP
Malala tells Nigeria president to meet parents of hostages AFP
Activist Malala in Nigeria: 'Bring Back Our Girls' Associated Press
Nigerian leader tells Malala missing girls to be home soon Reuters
Taliban survivor Malala in Nigeria, pledges to help free girls Reuters
More than three months after the Islamist rebels seized 276 girls from a secondary school in the northeastern town of Chibok, President Goodluck Jonathan has not met the parents of the hostages or with any of the 57 girls who have escaped.

Visiting Nigeria this week to campaign for the girls' release, Pakistani education activist Malala Yousafzai, who survived a 2012 assassination attempt by the Taliban, urged Jonathan to hold face-to-face talks with those touched by the abductions.

A meeting scheduled for Tuesday was called off at the last minute, with the presidency saying the families had been manipulated by activists who are exploiting the hostage crisis to damage Jonathan politically.

But Chibok community leaders told AFP that if Jonathan truly wants make amends for his disappointing response to the abductions, he should visit the town, or, at the very least, bring all the victims to Nigeria's capital.

- 'We deserve a visit' -

View gallery
A screengrab taken on May 12, 2014, from a Boko Haram video shows girls, wearing the full-length hij …
"It is embarrassing that the president had to wait for Malala to come all the way to Nigeria to convince him to meet with us three months after the attack," said Dauda Iliya, a member of the Chibok panel of elders.

"We deserve a visit by the president," he added, saying that if Jonathan cannot go to the remote northeastern town for security reasons, he can bring "all the 219 mothers to meet with him. This meeting should not be selective."

Jonathan had scheduled a visit to Chibok in May but called it off at the last minute, without providing an explanation.

"For more than three months all we are praying for is for Goodluck to come and see what happened to us and see us crying," said Ayuba Chibok, whose nieces are among the hostages.

"If our governor (Kashim Shettima of Borno State) was able to come and go back safely, why can't the president, with all his helicopters," he added.

Jonathan on Monday asked to meet a small delegation of parents and escapees who were selected by Chibok leaders to travel to Abuja to greet Malala.

Chibok residents said the group would have faced significant backlash at home had they met the president.

"It would have been a big insult to those of us who were not present," said a father of a girl who was kidnapped, requesting anonymity.

Jonathan spokesman Doyin Okupe charged that the group had been co-opted by the Bring Back Our Girls campaign, which includes some of the president's political opponents.

Okupe told journalists the presidency had formally asked victims to meet Jonathan next week, but the venue and number invited was not immediately clear.

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-presidents-response-islamist-kidnap-insult-004046734.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
View all 52 comments:

Steve In Little Rock 15 hours ago 0 5
I cannot imagine the thought process over there. Imagine if some religious cult attacked and kidnapped 300 high school girls from one of the Catholic high schools here in the US. Then imagine that (1) the police and military did nothing about it, (2) there was no progress on any form of resolution months later, (3) imagine that the kidnappers posted pictures of the girls and indicated that the girls had all converted to their cult, that they may be sold off as slaves, and (4) the president of the United States refused to stop by and talk with the parents of the kidnapped girls.

That is essentially what has happened in Nigeria.
More

Muluken 16 hours ago 0 9
Africa was poor, Africa is poor and Africa will continue to be poor if we the Africans are not ready to change Africa. Africa will remain poor if Africans are not ready to make Africa rich. There is poverty in Africa and there is hunger everywhere on the continent of Africa. HIV/AIDs continues to kill Africans in record numbers. Africa is poor and there is no doubt Africa is poor. The question is not why Africa is poor but may be how we can make Africa rich. What we can do as individuals or groups to help change Africa.

There is poverty in Africa but Africa has almost all it takes to be the richest continent on earth. The major problem facing Africa today is corruption and poor leadership. There are greedy people in Africa including our leaders who don't care about their poor mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters.
Some people are too greedy and that is why Africa remains poor. People are killing their own brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers just to make money. People didn't care about yesterday and people don't even care about tomorrow. All they care about is money and money and that is why Africa remains poor.
All African leaders I know are corrupt in one way or the other. They come as saints and leave as devils.. An African president of a country is a president for a few selected people. An African president is a president for only the educated and a president for only those in the higher class. An African president sees no poverty. An African president sees no hunger. An African president sees no HIV. An African president knows no orphan.

An African president shows no mercy. An African presidents sees only money and money and nothing but money.. Not just the African president but the African prime minister, the African governor, the African Doctor, the African Judge, the African lawyer, the African King, and even the African Pastor. And that is why Africa is still poor and that is why Africa continues to wallow in poverty...

Visiting those families means providing care, strength, endurance...but, our African Leaders like him are still thinking on the old days....priding themselves than caring the people who elected him...What a poor Judgment. May The Lord Gives endurance to our families and sisters who abducted by extremists.
More

Seajinx 16 hours ago 0 5
Talk about a stunt show from the Nigerian Government. When is everyone going to accept the fact that none of these Girls are coming back, unless they escape and get home on their own. The Nigerian military is scared $h&+less about a going to battle. This is why they use the excuse, we were overpowered and had to run for our lives. LOL, they've been running all their lives, when a bottle cap pops off their feet are already in high gear.
More

dave 15 hours ago 2 7
YOU MAY BE A MUSLIM IF ...

1. You grow poppies and refine Heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to Liquor. You may be a Muslim

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes. You may be a Muslim

3. Your cousin is president of the United States, You may be a Muslim

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon and pork unclean. You may be a Muslim

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide. You may be a Muslim

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against. You may be a Muslim

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing. You may be a Muslim

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs. You may be a Muslim

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four. You may be a Muslim

10. You have more wives than teeth. You may be a Muslim

11. You find this offensive or racist and won't forward it. You probably are a Muslim
More
Expand Replies (3) Reply

J.S.H + Independent 5 hours ago 0 2
Their government and President was in on it.
More

Denise S 14 hours ago 0 2
Even if it is true that “the families had been manipulated by activists who are exploiting the hostage crisis to damage Jonathan politically.” so what? These people are clearly poor, with no clout and he cares nothing about them or their children. Even if they could damage him politically, and I hope they can, to actually give this as a reason for not meeting them is beyond stupid and shows his true colors.
More
Expand Replies (1) Reply

Agustin 15 hours ago 0 3
The British military wear RED pants to hide the blood while in combat, whereas the French and the Nigerian military wear BROWN pants, but for a different reason while in combat.
More

Chisom 15 hours ago 0 6
My family's Nigerian and they moved to the U.S. before I was born. They tell me all the time how I'm so lucky to live in America and how I have opportunities and stuff. I usually take what they said for granted but now that has changed. Me and my Nigerian American cousins realize that we are so blessed that we DO NOT live in Nigeria. (hallelujah!)
More

Brent 13 hours ago 0 1
This POS says a lot about Nigeria and many countries in Africa. Totally corrupt and inept
More

ghostbuster26 17 hours ago 0 2
I read that Goodluck Jonathan led the No response on a West African trade and development deal that the U.S. and the Brittish wanted and the girls were kidnapped shortly after that. and this is all political stuff to bring him and Nationalized Nigerian oil down
More

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
wale 16 hours ago 0 2
manipulation by political opponents my #$%$. is it not a fact that u have not gone to the abduction site nor met with the parents. everytime u and your advisor open ur mouth u sound like idiots. u are nothing but a corrupt politician a common thief that should be stoned to death in the market place. hurry up and get the f... out. u're an embarasment.
More

RL 15 hours ago 0 1
Jonathan dresses like some of the men I've seen in Mowtown bars drinking whiskey and listening to the blues trying to pick up on anything that has #$%$.
More

Ocean 14 hours ago 0 1
NOW WHY can't the Nigerian president sends the army to rescue these girls? How much more stupid can he be?
More

DeportIllegalAliens 17 hours ago 1 2
I feel REALLY SORRY for those women.
More
Expand Replies (1) Reply

Aero 18 hours ago 1 3
An insult? o.O DO SOMETHING! For cripes sake they are more armed than the Nigerian military. The soldiers are ever afraid to engage them! You have failed as a state for you cannot protect even your own civilians! All you are is a nation ruled by oil executives!
More

How-dare-you 18 hours ago 8 1
Hausa Fulani people are thieves and murderers. They want the president to fall into their well laid plan to murder him, and they are doing their best to push him into fire. No girls are really missing. This is a set up to extort and to arm twist the president. And this Muslim Taliban girl, Who the hell do you think you are? I was sympathetic the first time I heard your story, but now that you are sponsored by Muslims and terrorist to be walking about in the world, my sympathy for you is over. Carry your gutter religion and your stupid mission to your country. And why is the stupid imbecilic president welcoming this obviously sent agent of Satan for any reason what so ever. Again who the hell does she and her sponsors think she is? If she were Christian, would anyone care? Cowards!
More
Expand Replies (4) Reply

Majoritarian 17 hours ago 2 2
Hilarious how Western Liberals cant deal with African Values. Gee, lets go send some white

boys over their to solve their problems, right? How about Liberals. Theyre the ones that seem to care so much. CHeers
More
Expand Replies (1) Reply

Physical Cliff 14 hours ago 2 0
So he acts like Obama.
More

Michael 18 hours ago 3 3
It's always amazing to watch the western media kvetch when those in power in these African countries prove by their (in)actions that human life is cheap on that continent.

And we Americans, ironically, rush to pass judgment on them, as we murder more than 1,500 female pre-born babies PER DAY in abortion killing centers all around the US.
More
Expand Replies (7) Reply

hatefulhappy 16 hours ago 3 6
Black leadership at its finest.
More
Expand Replies (4) Reply

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
JR 18 hours ago 3 5
Meanwhile Obama is on vacation here and there and everywhere and refuses to go to the border, cause it might damage him politically?
More
Expand Replies (1) Reply

Hmmm 18 hours ago 4 0
Just some women trying to get attention again... Next article.
More

GENE 18 hours ago 6 1
They both like watermelon.
More
Expand Replies (1) Reply

FreeTruth1945 18 hours ago 0 9
It is beginning to look like Nigeria's president is on the side of Boko Haram.
More
Expand Replies (1) Reply

GeeWizFolks! 12 hours ago 0 0
Would not be surprised if pres. Jonathan ok'd girls kidnapping and sold them into slavery, backed by boko haram.
More

TERAN 17 hours ago 0 2
Burn all radical islamists and hang their heads in a public place
More

Satan Inside 18 hours ago 0 5
What a loser
More

marc 20 hours ago 0 7
Whats this clown trying to look like? part of Boy Gorges band?
More

davej 18 hours ago 0 2
Pretty sure he is in on it.
More

Anon 19 hours ago 1 4
Carpet bomb Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
JR 18 hours ago 3 5
Meanwhile Obama is on vacation here and there and everywhere and refuses to go to the border, cause it might damage him politically?
More
Expand Replies (1) Reply

Hmmm 18 hours ago 4 0
Just some women trying to get attention again... Next article.
More

GENE 18 hours ago 6 1
They both like watermelon.
More
Expand Replies (1) Reply

FreeTruth1945 18 hours ago 0 9
It is beginning to look like Nigeria's president is on the side of Boko Haram.
More
Expand Replies (1) Reply

GeeWizFolks! 12 hours ago 0 0
Would not be surprised if pres. Jonathan ok'd girls kidnapping and sold them into slavery, backed by boko haram.
More

TERAN 17 hours ago 0 2
Burn all radical islamists and hang their heads in a public place
More

Satan Inside 18 hours ago 0 5
What a loser
More

marc 20 hours ago 0 7
Whats this clown trying to look like? part of Boy Gorges band?
More

davej 18 hours ago 0 2
Pretty sure he is in on it.
More

Anon 19 hours ago 1 4
Carpet bomb Nigeria
More
Expand Replies (1) Reply

peace 17 hours ago 0 2
Goodluck Jonathan loves publicity, and meeting with Malala was just that.
More

Allupinya 18 hours ago 0 1
never trust a man with a first name as a last
More

MHJ 17 hours ago 1 1
Posturing, strutting fool.........if boys had been kidnapped, they would have been recovered immediately. All this jerk wants it to be elected.
More

Linda 29 minutes ago 0 0
Nigeria is extremely corrupt. I would not be surprised if their president is receiving a "Kick-back" from the extremists. His wife initially denied the kidnapping happened.
More

debra 13 hours ago 0 0
good luck ... jonathan
corruption at it's finest
More

2¢ 11 hours ago 0 0
I know a president just like that....
More

POUCEYFACE 12 hours ago 0 0
why should he meet with them? Their kinsmen decide to butcher anyone who was not Hausa 'Fulani and it was OK then.
BOKO HARAM, MORE POWER TO YOU.
Biafra wanted same thing you want
More

daudi 16 hours ago 0 1
The reality is NO GALS were abducted, and those requesting for presidential visit,.....is a plan to increase attention on this false abduction. With malala continue enjoying your dollars.
More

Bob 17 hours ago 0 1
Goodluck Jonathon has changed his name effective immediately to Dumb*a*s*s Jonathon.
More

Agustin 15 hours ago 0 0
I've trained with Nigerian Military Officers and I'm surprised Boko Haram has kidnapped ONLY a few hundred.
More

Douglas 15 hours ago 0 1
I be "Goodluck" and the coolest dude in the hood. Dem girls will be returned jes as soon as dem Boko dudes have their fun and ply them with cocaine and kinky sex. So don't you worry mammies and pappies.Be happy, don't worry!
More

Coyote 16 hours ago 0 0
Duck it's the Mad Hatter. lol
More

What 16 hours ago 0 0
If you don't eliminate these terrorist groups you will never stop them and you will continue to fight for decades!!!!! They must eliminated, period!!!!!!
More

Majoritarian 17 hours ago 0 0
Obama..Winters in Hawaii and SUmmers on Marthas Vineyard.....Just like a true African leader.

Lives the life while people go without. But then dont all leftists.
More

Mark 17 hours ago 0 0
Thought the # solved all the problems?
More

For English Press 1 18 hours ago 0 1
Nigeria president reminds me of the US supreme court Clarence Thomas
More

Stealth Fighter 18 hours ago 0 1
AND what good would it do for him to visit with them He has done nothing as of yet. He's waiting for other countries to step in and do his job!!! I wouldn't want to see his sorry #$%$!!!
More

Georgio 19 hours ago 0 2
Despicable politicians !!! Not just in Nigeria !! They exist in a lot of countries.

The world would be better off without them !! Shame on them.
More

Jack Random 20 hours ago 5 2
so are the girls muslim? if thats the case, no sweat. stealing girl children is totally normal, these guys are still tribal, as are all muslims. so the journalists were there this time. where were they when recently millions of christians were murdered in africa by muslims? many millions, there screams still reverbarate, and the only response by our govt? send muslims more guns, and money for child size suicide murder jackets. our sunni potus and bribed congress equals world misery.
More
Expand Replies (3) Reply

Chris 19 hours ago 1 3
Pi*mp Goodluck.
More

Vernon 13 hours ago 0 0
Another $h!th0le.....nigeria
More

c121b 15 hours ago 0 0
"Goodluck" to Nigeria!
More

paul 19 hours ago 4 1
the only good #$%$ is a dead #$%$
More

adebola 16 hours ago 0 0
The president needs prayer
More

IKON 44 minutes ago 0 0
Goodluck Jonathan is the worst President Nigeria and indeed the World has ever been cursed with. I am of the opinion that he is behind all of the Boko Haram. His guilty complex clearly establishes his guilt in the matter of the girls!
More

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Vivalavida99(f): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Reason why American don't get it right when it comes to international diplomacy. They seems to get confuse on whose side they are, today they are supporting the Sunnis against Syria Al-Assad, tomorrow they are against the same Sunnis in Iraq ( Isis). They are neither here or there, American foreign policy is a big failure, they should just admit and shut it already.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vivalavida99: Reason why American don't get it right when it comes to international diplomacy. They seems to get confuse on whose side they are, today they are supporting the Sunnis against Syria Al-Bashad, tomorrow they are against the same Sunnis in Iraq ( Isis). They are neither here or there, American foreign policy is a big failure, they should just admit and shut it already.

What has the above got to do with the fact that anyone that can think logically understands that your President is behind (maybe not all, but some of) this chaos to divert attention from other illegal acts hes carrying out with his chronies. You Africans need to learn how to start thinking critically and logically. You just displayed the typical African way of reacting emotionally, instead of rationally, above.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by EdCure: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
TheyThinkDaTroof

YouPostedDaTroof

GodBlessDaTroof

GodDamnDaThugAtAsoRock! cool

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by rdokoye: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
The average American can’t even point out Nigeria in an atlas map, so who cares what they think? They typically sway towards the Africans are inferior and incompetent mantra, so the president sponsoring terrorism in his own country appeals most to them; as ridiculous as it sounds.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Hookah(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
can u put yur house on fire and still call fire fighters? Dz OP is lame
"we dont like Jona"....no need of telling us that
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by rdokoye: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

What has the above got to do with the fact that anyone that can think logically understands that your President is behind (maybe not all, but some of) this chaos to divert attention from other illegal acts hes carrying out with his chronies. You Africans need to learn how to start thinking critically and logically. You just displayed the typical African way of reacting emotionally, instead of rationally, above.

So an American that doesn’t even know where Nigeria is, or anything about the country or its people, has more understanding of the political landscape in the country than a native? You’ve just proven that you are just like them, a bigot who thinks, by virtue of being born in a wealthy country, somehow makes you more enlightened than others.

Goodluck Jonathan has absolutely nothing to do with the terrorism in the North-Eastern Region of Nigeria and to say or insinuate that he does, just shows how ignorant you are.

Religious fanaticism in Northern Nigeria goes back decades, even centuries; President Jonathan merely inherited the garbage along with the North-Eastern governors, which is where most of the attention should be focused, since it’s their job to alleviate poverty in their states, not Goodluck Jonathan.

When people were being kidnapped in Igboland, I didn’t see or read a single article blaming the President.

People need to stop treating Northern Nigerian’s like they’re children.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
rdokoye: The average American can’t even point out Nigeria on an atlas map, so who cares what they think? They typically sway towards the Africans are inferior and incompetent mantra, so the president sponsoring terrorism in his own country appeals most to them; as ridiculous as it sounds.

Not being able to point out Nigeria on the map doesnt mean they dont have a brain and cant have a logical perception. Heck, I bet nobody on my street can point out where Wyoming is on the map, but that doesnt make them illogical to the happenings around them. The President sponsoring terrorism in his own country doesnt "sound ridiculous", and most people just dont assume thats whats happening in your country because thats "what appeals most to them", they assume it because it is a very rational possibility when you put things together in addition to past history. It happens the world over, in despotic countries usually, so why should yours be different especially when the facts turn towards it? Havent Governments in your country's past sponsored terrorism against the Nation they govern over in order to divert attention from their own crimes/turn public attention against dissenters i.e General Abacha vs NADECO? Logic+Henry Okah+Oct'10 2010+Circumstantial Evidence= GEJ was behind some of the earliest bombings to sway public opinion against "Northern Political Elements", but now things have gotten out of hand and Islamists have joined in the fray. His old allies have now become his new enemies, and theyre using the same tactics they used to get him in power to remove him from it.

You really, truly, think Americans think lowly of Africans thats why we think your Govt is behind Boko Haram? Explain to me then why we think our Govt was behind 9-11 and other terrorist acts around the world. The beautiful thing about Americans is that we tend to think logically and critically, something that seems hard for most Nigerians to do.

Nigeria needs to invest heavily on quality education.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by khamas19: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
....Lobatan....

grin
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
rdokoye:

So an American that doesn’t even know where Nigeria is, or anything about the country or its people, has more understanding of the political landscape in the country than a native? You’ve just proven that you are just like them, a bigot who thinks, by virtue of being born in a wealthy country, somehow makes you more enlightened than others.

Goodluck Jonathan has absolutely nothing to do with the terrorism in the North-Eastern Region of Nigeria and to say or insinuate that he does, just shows how ignorant you are.

Religious fanaticism in Northern Nigeria goes back decades, even centuries; President Jonathan merely inherited the garbage along with the North-Eastern governors, which is where most of the attention should be focused, since it’s their job to alleviate poverty in their states, not Goodluck Jonathan.

When people were being kidnapped in Igboland, I didn’t see or read a single article blaming the President.

People need to stop treating Northern Nigerian’s like they’re children.

Insulting me gets you no points and does you nothing but calming your seething emotional outburst. See my immediate previous post for responses to the questions you posed above.
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Vivalavida99(f): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

It has everything to do with da fact, cuz an average American don't know shït about the rest of the world, especially Africa, but they 'll be the first to run their mouth on Africans. I hate the hypocrisy of the American government, they should try stop spying on the rest of the world first, especially their so called ally ( Germany) after that, they should be focused on the moles within ( Edward Snowden ). Then they should stop fueling conflict around the world. Look what is happening in Libya, Iraq and so many countries around the globe, all because of their greed to control the world resources. American imperialism should stop, enough is enough.
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
GEJ will face charges on terrorism in the Hague, from where his a55 will be taken to Guatanamo Bay. He should start learning from James Ibori on how to adjust.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vivalavida99:

It has everything to do with da fact, cuz an average American don't know shït about the rest of the world, especially Africa, but they 'll be the first to run their mouth on Africans. I hate the hypocrisy of the American government, they should try stop spying on the rest of the world first, especially their so called ally ( Germany) after that, they should be focused on the moles within ( Edward Snowden ). Then they should stop fueling conflict around the world. Look what is happening in Libya, Iraq and so many countries around the globe, all because of their greed to control the world resources. American imperialism should stop, enough is enough.

Read what I wrote again. Stop letting your emotions take over logic. Nothing you said above has anything to do with nothing. Learn to start think critically and acting logically. You arent doing either right now.

P.S:We're trying to control which resources? We produce more oil than you, we have more in reserves than you do, and we even stopped buying your oil, so how are we at your neck because of that? You might wanna try another approach.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by fijiano202(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
sharap joor..what prove do u have to back ur claims abt jonathans involvement..some of the comments are spot on..u dont need a prophet to tell u how inept Mr Jonathan is[quote author=rdokoye]
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by atlwireles: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
The average american bah You have to be kidding. Let's change the name of French fries, to punish the French. Keep your average american crap in DC. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
atlwireles: The average american bah You have to be kidding. Let's change the name of French fries, to punish the French. Keep your average american crap in DC. grin grin grin grin

Right, but when the same Govt you love so much wanted to clean up its tarnished image it turned to a firm in D.C.

Stop being a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by eaglechild: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
A trailer load of unadulterated crap.

Since when did please substitute America with supporter of APC.
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by atlwireles: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Right, but when the same Govt you love so much wanted to clean up its tarnished image it turned to a firm in D.C.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Hypocrite? the average american does not have a clue what's happening in their own country. You are coming here to bore me with what they think about Goodluck? Dude, get a life.
Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ttomexy(f): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
the truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the comments. Quite pathetic I must say!

grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Ttalk: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
The fact that Jonathan has to wait for Malalla to convince him before accepting to visit the parent of the kidnapped girls belittle and exposes the incompetency that exist within our presidency, just as it took the government several days before accepting that the girls were truly abducted. However the damage has been done, because some people still find it difficult to believe the abduction. If the government does not believe that the girl were kidnapped how will its agency rescue the girl?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
atlwireles:

Hypocrite? the average american does not have a clue what's happening in their own country. You are coming here to bore me with what they think about Goodluck? Dude, get a life.

Do you read at all? Do you have a comprehension problem? When you argue with people do you "Listen" or you just "Hear" what you wanna? Like I said You hate America and D.C now, but the firm your beloved GEJ is on his knees begging to clean up his image is in that same District of Columbia.

P.S: Bore "you"? Did I single you out with this article or did you choose to come in on your own free will to comment? Stop being annoying...and a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by koboko69: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
An average American has been bought over by APC undecided

2015 time to kick out Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
koboko69: An average American has been bought over by APC undecided
2015 time to kick out Jonathan
Unfortunately for you and your cohorts, Americans will not vote on the 14th of February 2015.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by atlwireles: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Do you read at all? Do you have a comprehension problem? When you argue with people do you "Listen" or you just "Hear" what you wanna? Like I said You hate America and D.C now, but the firm your beloved GEJ is on his knees begging to clean up his image is in that same District of Columbia.

P.S: Bore "you"? Did I single you out with this article or did you choose to come in on your own free will to comment? Stop being annoying...and a hypocrite.

Dumbass, I repeat again, before your DC friends and jackasses worry about Nigeria, ask them to educate you people about your own country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3: Unfortunately for you and your cohorts, Americans will not vote on the 14th of February 2015.

That is true. Neither will we be involved in the rigging and the violence that is bound to occur... nor the civil war that is most likely gonna happen and continue for years. All we will do is evacuate our citizens and dare any of your idiot tribal militias to touch even the hair on any of them so we can test out new weapons on your land. Then we will wait until the war is almost over---and youve almost killed each other off---before sending boots on the ground and dragging Your leaders, Government officials and rebel leaders off to Guantanamo Bay and Fort Dix for onward shipment to The Hague or Florence, Colorado (depending on where we think will be most miserable where all they have for the rest of their days is memories of a life past filled with Mansions, Limousines, Fine Wine, Caviar, Champagne and Indian Prosti*tutes)

Dont try us!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
atlwireles:

Dumbass, I repeat again, before your DC friends and jackasses worry about Nigeria, ask them to educate you people about your own country.

Stop being rude.

Your President just recently helped provide job security to Americans by giving Levick $1.2Million for a PR job. And, for this nice gesture we express our gratitude to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" by atlwireles: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

[s]Stop being rude.

Your President just recently helped provide job security to Americans by giving Levick $1.2Million for PR job. And, for this nice gesture we express our gratitude to him.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction / A Call To The Stop The Political Hate.. / Anambra Lockeddown As Traders Protest Fg’s Plan To Relocate B’H To State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.