Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (62099 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Infohelp:

Haba bros nothing do wordpress except you can't use it well.
I can use it well, its good I know. you quoted my words out of context. I'm not using wordpress and blogger not because of footer or navigation issues but because I just prefer to do my own thing the way I want. Being a developer, I dont think wordpress will be such a big deal. I'm just advising d guy to use wordpress it hardly spew out all d post content out d way it does in blogger.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by buruike(f): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thanks much @Danyl @infohelp

So I checked and found there is 1-click setup WP with hostgator
Seems like it can help at a start right ?
I appreciate yr help and I do hope you wnt be tired with my incessant questions as I fond need to ask in future.
Tnx at you both.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
buruike:
Thanks much @Danyl @infohelp

So I checked and found there is 1-click setup WP with hostgator
Seems like it can help at a start right ?
I appreciate yr help and I do hope you wnt be tired with my incessant questions as I fond need to ask in future.
Tnx at you both.
Yes use the one on hostgator. They offer one of the best wordpress hosting
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by buruike(f): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Infohelp:

Yes use the one on hostgator. They offer one of the best wordpress hosting

Tnx
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2015
pfft...i wonder why waste time in approval when you can buy Adsense on fiverr from $5-$25 per non-hosted account
https://www.fiverr.com/akintest/get-you-a-fully-approved-non-hosted-adsense-account-in-24hrs
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 3:51am On Oct 25, 2015
akinswaggs:
pfft...i wonder why waste time in approval when you can buy Adsense on fiverr from $5-$25 per non-hosted account
https://www.fiverr.com/akintest/get-you-a-fully-approved-non-hosted-adsense-account-in-24hrs
so when you say non-hosted account what do you mean? e.g i have my site already hosted and i need an adsense account approval, is my account hosted or non-hosted?
thnx
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by bobojoshua(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

It's very easy to monetize youtube videos. Simply follow the instructions below;

(1)Login into Youtube.com with your Google account
(2) In your account's settings, go to the monetization tab.
(3) Click Enable My Account. ...
(4) Follow the on-screen steps to accept the YouTube monetization agreement.

If the video is qualified, they will allow you to open a new adsense account for it since that is the only way, they can pay you.

Hope this helps.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
qtx:

so when you say non-hosted account what do you mean? e.g i have my site already hosted and i need an adsense account approval, is my account hosted or non-hosted?
thnx
non-hosted. ie. your site isn't hosted on any of google's property- youtube, blogger, admob
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
qtx:

thnx

you need non-hosted
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
akinswaggs:

you need non-hosted

On Fiverr, this is the reply i was given when i requested for a non hosted account"I cannot approve your country accounts sorry".
What do you make of this? My country is Nigeria.
Whats the authentic alternative?
thnx

Cc: Danyl
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
qtx:

On Fiverr, this is the reply i was given when i requested for a non hosted account"I cannot approve your country accounts sorry".
thnx

Have u used alternativeadvert? See their link http://www.alternativeadvert.com/index.php?rp=319
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by pass111(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pls help o this is my blog - 5 month+ old.
www.techstine..com
I have over 80 post and over 80k page views (of which 70% is from Google) the blog AdSense sign up button is not clickable, what is wrong
Cc: fertilenigeria infohelp
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2015
Infohelp:

Have u used alternativeadvert? See their link http://www.alternativeadvert.com/index.php?rp=319
i visited the site couldnt see anything related to Adsense?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Infohelp:

just visited the site but could not see anything related to adsense account services?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Infohelp:

no adsense related service on the site or is it me who didnt know where to go on the site?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
qtx:

i visited the site couldnt see anything related to Adsense?
They are like adsense. They pay a minimum of $0.06 per click and with good traffic u will get good pay. I get $2 everyday from them.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2015
Infohelp:

They are like adsense. They pay a minimum of $0.06 per click and with good traffic u will get good pay. I get $2 everyday from them.
meaning i cant get adsense to buy aside that?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
qtx:

meaning i cant get adsense to buy aside that?
Must everybody use Adsense? Haba patronize Nigerian monetization programs too. If Adsense don't accept u no b by force.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Infohelp:

Must everybody use Adsense? Haba patronize Nigerian monetization programs too. If Adsense don't accept u no b by force.
lol,is that all u will say? just that i dont know much about them and how efficient they may be
Besides, u recommended fiverr befre when it ddnt work u mentioned this one which i havent even heard with no further details
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
qtx:

lol,is that all u will say? just that i dont know much about them and how efficient they may be
Besides, u recommended fiverr befre when it ddnt work u mentioned this one which i havent even heard with no further details
I didn't recommend fiverr o.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
qtx:

thnx

it sounds like those fiverr peeps use USA to get those accounts approved. you cn try propeller ads too though or you wait n.by d way whats your site link? have you applied to adsense before?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
I will show your adsense hosted account ads(either Youtube or Blogger) on your custom domain.
Remember: i will not provide you adsense accont,
i will Edit ad codes of your already approved hosted account in javascripst and will make them able to appear on your website.

Earnings will be added every 15th of the month to your current balance, and if you earn past $100 you'll get paid the next month 21st just like every other normal Adsense holder.

This is better than USA Adsense, as you can use your locaal bank account and your address for verification. No Tax Identification number required as its pure Nigerian Ad sense.

Note: i will just responsible for showing adsense ads on your website, Earnings Responsibility will not be mine.

Contact me if interested 081-053-893-07
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by 01ghostmode: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
For those interested in propellerAds, follow this link and register:
http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=UtS
It's fast n easy, and approval is within 24hrs max.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Danyl:

it sounds like those fiverr peeps use USA to get those accounts approved. you cn try propeller ads too though or you wait n.by d way whats your site link? have you applied to adsense before?

whats Propeller Ads link? yes have applied 2ice cudnt get through. my site blog link:[url]robminds.com[/url]
thanks for kind response.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by 01ghostmode: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2015
qtx:

whats Propeller Ads link? yes have applied 2ice cudnt get through. my site blog link:[url]robminds.com[/url]
thanks for kind response.
With propellerAds, u get paid for impressions n ad clicks.
The gud thing is that they can approve ur site within 24hrs. If u want to go with propellerAds, plz choose d "pop-under" ads as this kind of ad is very unobstructive(ie visitors won't see ANY ads on ur blog, but any link they click on ur site activates d ads)
Follow this link to register if u are interested:
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2015
01ghostmode:

With propellerAds, u get paid for impressions n ad clicks.
The gud thing is that they can approve ur site within 24hrs. If u want to go with propellerAds, plz choose d "pop-under" ads as this kind of ad is very unobstructive(ie visitors won't see ANY ads on ur blog, but any link they click on ur site activates d ads)
Follow this link to register if u are interested:
Will give it a try and if i run into any brick wall will ask here.
Thanks for your kind gesture.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Danyl:

Propeller ads did me strong tins. I gave them 38k impressions and 1273 clicks in two days but I got $0.37 haba
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by 01ghostmode: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
qtx:
Will give it a try and if i run into any brick wall will ask here. Thanks for your kind gesture.
U are welcome.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by 01ghostmode: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2015
Infohelp:

Propeller ads did me strong tins. I gave them 38k impressions and 1273 clicks in two days but I got $0.37 haba
Maybe d clicks n impressions weren't UNIQUE.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Osumare2013: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Infohelp:

that's strong o. I don wipe them out since. but Its like that alternativeadverts is very ok for you at that rate of 2$/day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Okelola Sets Trap For Zuckerberg In His Office (Photos) / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Post your PHP Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.