Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (62321 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by BlazeteksBlog: 3:42am On Nov 04, 2016
donwise1:
Got approved. Check my blog and see how it is arranged and designed plus good tech contents.
Now make some changes on urs. Especially your blog theme, contact us, privacy, sitemap and contents. Also use a custom 404 error page and don't use more Dan 3 ad codes per page.
Check my blog www.wizytechs.com

exactly, many get this part wrong.
check out how mine is placed too
www.blazeteks.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Favourkings: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Hollawaley:
Walahi adsense can make one comfortable or even rich. Depending on your determination.

You are right, But Nowadays, Adsense Approval is really a pain in the ass.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by claysmith: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
I'll make sure to use strategies on my blog [url]pcmate.org[/url]
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Despirado121(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Drinokrane , oya read dis thread frm d beginin
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by deepikapadukone: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
which method you should adopt for approve for adsense nowadays quicly approve on fashion site such as: lehenga blouse designs
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Temolad: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Can adsense approve this blog?? @ http://temolad..com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by olofofonaija1(m): 1:20am On Feb 12, 2017
Google ads 4 sale with £123 pounds .. 1 year old .. it has received payment once. Whatsapp 08170224830 .. Price 60k negotiable

1 Share

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Drinokrane: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pls help me check my blog www.legendvibes.com.ng

I was once approved by google adsense of which dey gave me code to add to my blog...I was unable to add d code and later got a mail dat I have been disapproved after they did a second review on my blog... Since den, I never get mail from dem and have re-applied several times
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mrtomola(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Twitter Account with over 500 followers and Facebook Page with Over 200 likes are for sell at an affordable price for Bloggers. Contact me on whatsapp @ 08027544762
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by bharath786: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
You can find this useful for approving google Adsense
https://www.kernaltech.com/2015/11/how-to-apply-and-buy-google-adsense.html
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by pheonixdld2(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nigerian Non hosted AdSense account for sale.
Call Pheonix @ 09099236561
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by StylesNtips: 5:36am On Mar 25, 2017
How to get approved my adsence? please rewiew my site give the idea.
http://stylesntips.com/
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by ProsperKen(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is a great one here How to get Google adsense approval
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by holuwajobar(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
fertilenigeria help me review my blog... in my signature
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by sg007: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2017
it might take some time for Google to verify the Adsense account
https://www.techomash.com/ogyoutube-apk-free-download-for-android/
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by VJithendar: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2017
Here is https://thebloggercity.com/google-adsense-approval-guide/ Adsense Approval Gide makes you get into Adsense easily
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kubusify(f): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2017
Please review my site, I have applied several times but was denied. I am at a crossroad now as I don't know what else to do. Here is my site nutrifactsblog.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dotun4luv(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
kubusify:
Please review my site, I have applied several times but was denied. I am at a crossroad now as I don't know what else to do. Here is my site nutrifactsblog.com
I checked your site. I dont know if your content is purely original, as in no copied material in the article, secondly are those images originally created by you? Similarly, i didnt see pages like Categories, Tags etc.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dailystatus: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2018
Hello everyone in this post I want to share some important tips on AdSense approval with you. beginners are always fails to approval of their AdSense account because they don’t know about google AdSense. here you can get some simple techniques and tips to get approved google AdSense account without any interruption. Most people do not know that SEO is also an important to Get a Google AdSense account
http://www.bloggersadvice.com/2018/09/how-to-get-adsense-account-approved-quickly.html
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kalashah22: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
I suggest you not to go for shortcuts. Read the adsense policy and guidelines first and implement it on your website. If your website content is good you will get quick approval like i got adsense approval very fast on my website Pakistan Super League Live Streaming.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by shady45(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Do you have a blog or website that needs articles?

Do you also need a writer that has good knowledge of SEO best practices.

You have one here!!!

My write ups are error free and no plagiarism.

All sentences are unique and well articulated.

I also keep to time as promised and easy to work with.

Any interested persons can Call/WhatsaApp me on 08110594681

Thanka alot.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by sahilkhan9: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
dunmorris:

each of your blog post should be more than 1000words for AdSense to approve u and for there crawler to have enough insight about what you are blogging about.

goto this site http://www.alltop9.com/46-adsense-approvals-made-by-lasya-k-adsense-goddess/

to count number of words per blog post go here
www.wordcounter.net grin grin
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by sahilkhan9: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
kingstylo01:
i thought its at least 600 words
Count the word using Word counter..

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Post your PHP Problems Here / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.