Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara (29305 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara by joelnino: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Instead of receiving 21m & 18m naira respectively as wardrobe allowances, why don't the Federal Government sew uniforms for the Senators & Honourable Members of the House like the NYSC...afterall, they're there to serve their fatherland too.
Re: N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara by Dahnify70(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Saraki, i see you going far in politics.
You know the game very well
You also know how to play the game.
Don't mind critics and greedy politicians who always want things their way.
We need your type in the Senate as the president
Re: N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara by hamilton62(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
ydass:

You are very stupid for attacking me. Did your mother not train you manners?

Were
hahahaha bravo for your 'manner'...
This truly shows that you don't understand English but can read....
i only said your post was silly and truly it is and still stench in the apex of silly-fruition even in the far future to come...
i cant insult you and will never but will tell you about your post... intelligent dudes embrace advice...
God bless you and i love you as a human.
bye
Re: N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
hamilton62:

hahahaha bravo for your 'manner'...
This truly shows that you don't understand English but can read....
i only said your post was silly and truly it is and still stench in the apex of silly-fruition even in the far future to come...
i cant insult you and will never but will tell you about your post... intelligent dudes embrace advice...
God bless you and i love you as a human.
bye

Looking for someone to exchange words with? I am too big for that, you need to get yourself a job Son.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning / Conrad Esomonu: Suspected Boko Haram Members Invade Home In Owerri / Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.