Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Romance (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 (155069 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (Go Down)

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Leetunechi: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Tomfrench congrats ooo
My vote no waste grin grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ggrin(f): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
KingTom:
[size=18pt]As an elder statesman agbaya, I would first of all like to congratulate my boy Lekinz for coming third, it's a mean feat, shoutout to my oga Sosiqdude. Iamkingzlee All other Nairalanders who took up the gauntlet and contested. I humbly greet our new Mr. Nairaland, A man whose humility is legendary, TomFrench. As a Tom, you know say we no dey carry last grin Lastly, Orijin101 please kindly deactivate your account, in line with the arrangement we made. I expect you deactivated by tomorrow. I am so happy today, happy because hardwork paid, happy because the PROUD AND BOASTFUL HAVE FALLEN. cool cool

Congratulations TomFrench, Congratulations Lekinz cool

Sisi Creamish, wey that kiss wey you promise me? grin
[/size]
tongue
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2015
dygeasy, mizmycoli,

we never see alert embarassed
abi na still wan cheat us with our prize again ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
dygeasy, mizmycoli,

Show some manners please.
Goshembarassed

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
dygeasy, mizmycoli,

What is wrong with you this morning?

Have we cheated you on something before?

2 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Dygeasy:
What is wrong with you this morning?
Have we cheated you on something before?
I was silent doesnt mean I have nothing to say, I have the total result of the election. it took me hours to count from page 0 - 63 and I can open a thread to give you guys my confirmation. tom won the election but not with the result you guys announced.

I am just telling you guys this against next year so that you can open your eyes clearly and count instead of your false result

if you guys are ready to oppose my claim, I am ready to open a thread and let's sort it out. in politics you don't give up so easily.

MizMyColi:

Show some manners please.
Goshembarassed
if you count my comment na you sabi. you guys are the organiser doesn't mean I won't be able to say my mind abi na be sheun?

you guys can challenge my claims if you think I am saying rubbish i am always ready cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Omotayor123(f): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
I was silent doesnt mean I have nothing to say, I have the total result of the election. it took me hours to count from page 0 - 63 and I can open a thread to give you guys my confirmation. tom won the election but not with the result you guys announced.

I am just telling you guys this against next year so that you can open your eyes clearly and count instead of your false result

if you guys are ready to oppose my claim, I am ready to open a thread and let's sort it out. in politics you don't give up so easily.

if you count my comment na you sabi. you guys are the organiser doesn't mean I won't be able to say my mind abi na be sheun?

you guys can challenge my claims if you think I am saying rubbish i am always ready cool
Abeg let bye gone be bye gone... I even chop Ban because of the whole poo.. well I'm still heregrin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:

Mr.......... Don't you think it's too late for this?

Why don't you forget about it?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Omotayor123:

Abeg let bye gone be bye gone... I even chop Ban because of the whole poo.. well I'm still heregrin
padi mi, abi na
but I am just ready to prove their result wrong cheesy if I can have all the list of people that voted me, definitely I went through page 0 to 63 where the vote ended cool.

I am done with it but I am ready if they are ready to challenge me. I just want them to shine their eyes well next year

cc mizmycoli, dygeasy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2015
adeh39:

Mr.......... Don't you think it's too late for this?

Why don't you forget about it?
Adeh this whole thing is fun you know grin and if they accept my challenges, is another fun too cheesy

how u dey?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by dharay88: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2015
pay us our daaamn money ooo0.
b4 we start to dey break bottles f0r u organizers head. angry

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
Adeh this whole thing is fun you know grin and if they accept my challenges, is another fun too cheesy

how u dey?

Stubborn guysad

Abegi free dem jarewink
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2015
adeh39:

Stubborn guysad

Abegi free dem jarewink
I vote adeh39 cc nljega grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
I vote adeh39 cc nljega grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are not seriouscheesy
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by daveP(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Good Mawning Davewink
What's back again, to stay?
the "jots a thing or two" btw brackets. Im good. Howz the "holiday" a tan wont be bad in hawaii. smiley
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:

Yes you are saying Rubbish. In fact total crap and devoid of common sense I dare say.

Now if you and your team members are free today as it is a Monday morning. Delegate five of them to to count those Votes while taking into cognizance the RULES guiding validity of votes and if y'all are gonna be sincere, quote your individual figures here. If you all have the exact figures individually I promise to deactivate my account.

Did you even give it a thought human error is constant in things like this?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2015
daveP:
the "jots a thing or two" btw brackets. Im good. Howz the "holiday" a tan wont be bad in hawaii. smiley

Ngwanu, carry me along smiley
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by daveP(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm!

Thank Goodness we arent using harshtags with

#MrIfYouReachThere.

We would have been weeping like widows from Constantinople if what im thinking when everyone was thinking happened. Wey Ivvy o
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Aminat508(f): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Dygeasy:
Yes you are saying Rubbish. In fact total crap and devoid of common sense I dare say.

Now if you and your team members are free today as it is a Monday morning. Delegate five of them to to count those Votes while taking into cognizance the RULES guiding validity of votes and if y'all are gonna be sincere, quote your individual figures here. If you all have the exact figures individually I promise to deactivate my account.

yunus pls no vex
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Dygeasy:

In addition to what you said above, did you take into cognizance, the fact that some unscrupulous elements might actually modify their posts such that it favours either of the contestants, especially Tom, and then it figures that we didn't count properly?

agarawu23:
tom won the election but not with the result you guys announced.

So what makes us sure that the plethora of alternate monikers who voted in Agarawu23's favor haven't modified to Tom's?

I will only take him serious if he can provide screenshots of page 0-63 with evidence that it was taken between 9am and 6pm on said day of voting, then we can begin a meticulous process of reinvestigation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by daveP(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ngwanu, carry me along smiley
wait so the pix with kamikazi was photoshopped lipsrsealed wink

well okay.... We all need the vacation. But let that last "burning flame" get quenched. (as regards result ^^

after that, my culinarial team can barbecue from afternoon till dusk!!
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dygeasy:

you are also saying rubbish for telling me I am. we both deserve to be respected. you are the host of the program doesn't mean you should talk anyhow. I have the total number of vote plus void votes. can you deactivate your account? undecided

I am just drawing you guys attention against next year.

@bolded is what you should tell me and I will remain mute on this issue without further argument Instead of saying bullshit like your result was accurate. nobody is perfect and making errors is normal in this kind of contest.

I will just heed to my team mate and let the issue off.

have a good day cool
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

In addition to what you said above, did you take into cognizance, the fact that some unscrupulous elements might actually modify their posts such that it favours either of the contestants, especially Tom, and then it figures that we didn't count properly?

So what makes us sure that the plethora of alternate monikers who voted in Agarawu23's favor haven't modified to Tom's?

I will only take him serious if he can provide screenshots of page 0-63 with evidence that it was taken between 9am and 6pm on said day of voting, then we can begin a meticulous process of reinvestigation.
hahahahaha
you see yourself grin
screenshot grin
anyway its over miss.
let the fun continue....
I just have to stop.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
mizmycoli is my political enemy grin

if dey give her gun make she kill me, she no go think twice grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
you are also saying rubbish for telling me I am. we both deserve to be respected. you are the host of the program doesn't mean you should talk anyhow. I have the total number of vote plus void votes. can you deactivate your account? undecided

I am just drawing you guys attention against next year.

@bolded is what you should tell me and I will remain mute on this issue without further argument Instead of saying bullshit like your result was accurate. nobody is perfect and making errors is normal in this kind of contest.

I will just heed to my team mate and let the issue off.

have a good day cool

That I am the Organizer of this contest doesn't make me keep quiet when the reputation of the organizers and the contest is at stake with your subtle and direct jabs at our credibility. You can ask questions, just make sure they're within proper sense of reasoning.

You agreed you came second and now the problem you have now is the figures. We've accorded you enough respect and that respect would cease the moment you start trying to discredit our efforts and paint us in a bad light.

First you insinuated we are cheats and now inaccurate figures and in your books that's according us respect? It's reciprocal man.

Good day.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Spidermon: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
guntranno:
I vote agarawu23

cc: nlJega

CC2:

Blossom023, adeh39, Velocitron, Kimeto, subbieD, Iamsynord, referee, happyjuliet, wristwatch, Spidermon, cherrybrown, DEIFIED, Iolite, TAEKWONDO1, RaDaZaBaNa, scentmarlc,
Dollyak, Idowuogbo, PastorAji, Aminat508, Livintainment, ritababe, BeeBeeOoh, tunery004(m), kemiola89, Sapphiredamsel, pinkycute, FLAWLES, adellam16, missstella, Hawlahscho, tman14, Aipete2, onihaxy, Verovera, somoyesoji, abimbawealth,
Faranopussy, Hitunnu

How far? Anything for me?

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
hahahahaha
you see yourself grin
screenshot grin
anyway its over miss.
let the fun continue....
I just have to stop.

You shouldn't have started.
You don't raise a dust of this magnitude and expect us to keep mute while you spew unconfirmed assertions.
Did Dygeasy need to point out to you that there is always the possibility of human error? Isn't common sense enough to let you know that?
Or you just wanted to make a show that seeks to undermine our capacity, capability and credibility as judges of this esteemed contest?

I do not support those who say you shouldn't post the results you counted, please post them and we will respond accordingly, under the following conditions:-

1. Provide hard evidence that you counted while the votes were going on, i.e., between the 9am-6pm time frame.

2. If you didn't count around that time, surely you must have taken screen shots between 9am - 6pm on the said day of voting for all pages (0-63) (to exclude the possibility of posts modification by voters), from which I presume you did your counting.

3. if No 2 and/or 1 above is fulfilled, kindly provide a detailed report of the suspected alternate accounts/ineligible voters who voted you and Tomfrench.

Then we can begin talks.
Thank You.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
mizmycoli is my political enemy grin

if dey give her gun make she kill me, she no go think twice grin

The fact that I have become interested in politics and by extension, partisanship does not mean I have lost my humanity.
It might have toughened me a bit, but my principles remain.
The fact that you think we cheated you makes me laugh.
First, my amplified conscience will never let me do such and secondly, the people I worked with, I Adannaya, I can vouch for.

Under the heavens, I make bold to say that I and my team did right by you, Agarawu23 and indeed, every other contestant.

If you feel and think otherwise and continue to spread lies about our credibility and capacity....
Let the heavens and posterity judge us all in due time.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
mizmycoli, I accept all what you said and you still have my respect cool

I will never argue further on this issue anymore.

please when is the prize giving day cos we need to celebrate our victory cheesy e know easy o

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:

please when is the prize giving day cos we need to celebrate our victory cheesy e know easy o

Ehennn
Now you're talking.
cheesy
An apology to #TeamJudges is in order sef

Don't worry, I will consult with boss DyG.
We will get back to you all in a jiffy.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
thanks bro for letting go abeg,the whole thing is over,the aftermath should be fun not this...
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

The fact that I have become interested in politics and by extension, partisanship does not mean I have lost my humanity.
It might have toughened me a bit, but my principles remain.
The fact that you think we cheated you makes me laugh.
First, my amplified conscience will never let me do such and secondly, the people I worked with, I Adannaya, I can vouch for.

Under the heavens, I make bold to say that I and my team did right by you, Agarawu23 and indeed, every other contestant.

If you feel and think otherwise and continue to spread lies about our credibility and capacity....
Let the heavens and posterity judge us all in due time.
@the embolden wasn't actually needed ma'am..modify please

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112)

Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.