Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola (15995 Views)

Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs / Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch / Don’t Impeach Aregbesola Because Of Jonathan’s Recklessness – Asiwaju Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by eaglechild: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2015
ignis:
PDP will soon lose their respect with moves like this. ..
APC has lost all its respect already.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2015
msmon:
APC is a better opposition party!

Buhari Is Steady, Not Slow - See Reasons www.nairaland.com/2408865/buhari-steady-not-slow-leadership
Hmmmmmmm! REALLY?
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2015
I'm yet to see where the Constitution says the inability to pay salaries is an impeachable offence. PDP and saTANoids, as usual, are blockheads.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Very good move.
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Tolexander:
where were you when almost all achievements existing on papers and no where in reality were blown here like rapture trumpet?

He has enjoyed the praises, let him br given the disgrace!

Moreover, list the achievements qualifying him to be rated the best Governor in the state!
I know you live(d) in Ile-Ife; tell yourself the truth, no governor in Osun State has performed like Rauf Aregbesola.
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Stewpid tanoid, something that they can't do during their tenure, now hailing another person, that's y PDP can't rule this nation again. ....

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by sparkleboy(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Wetin dey go hail before. Politicians backstabbing each other for their own benefits.

Cos the guy no free pay their own budget they are now forming serious legislators.

He has not paid since the last 7 months they didn't do anything
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by Blackfire(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2015
modath:

Aregbesola drropped the ball with his fiscal indiscipline but why the excessive attention on him when he is not the only gov owing ?

Where was the PDP when suswan was owing teachers for over ayear thereby keeping the primary school kids home for that year?

PDP should stop rejoicing over the state workers misfortune, Aregbe will survive the threats & moves (will pay this month), the workers may not be happy presently but he is the best Gov the state has ever had..

The seat will not go to Omisore even if he is impeached,so what's the Joy about

why do u think pdp was voted out of benue state? Is it not because of unpaid salaries?
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by tutusaint(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Aregbe is as strong as the iroko and can never be removed.

Click our signature for free ebooks on blogging and seo tips
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by Tolexander: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I know you live(d) in Ile-Ife; tell yourself the truth, no governor in Osun State has performed like Rauf Aregbesola.
sorry please, I'm no more living on propaganda.

So explicit an inquiry, mention Aregbesola's achievements to rate him above others.
Moreover, who among his predecessors enjoys a high IGR as Aregbesola?

The only thing he does so different is the road project linked to his company.

Mention the others!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by flerKys(f): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2015
So it's only Aregbesol tht is owing the workers? Awon were. They should keep dreaming
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2015
modath:

Aregbesola drropped the ball with his fiscal indiscipline but why the excessive attention on him when he is not the only gov owing ?

Where was the PDP when suswan was owing teachers for over ayear thereby keeping the primary school kids home for that year?

PDP should stop rejoicing over the state workers misfortune, Aregbe will survive the threats & moves (will pay this month), the workers may not be happy presently but he is the best Gov the state has ever had..

he is the only governor owing a state entire civil service 7months salary . Other states are owing maybe teachers or lecturers . He is owing his entire state civil service workers 7WHOLE MONTHS SALARY . How does he expect them to live and survive ?what did he use the money for ?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by joseph1832(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Tolexander:
sorry please, I'm no more living on propaganda.

So explicit a inquiry, mention Aregbesola's achievements.

The only thing he does so different is the road project linked to his company.

Mention the others!
I heard he gave free android tabs to school students. Abi that one no be achievement?. Lol.
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2015
modath:

Do you know Osun beyond the media's reportage? How many towns & villages have you ever been to before & after Nov 2010?
Have you asked from the people of Gbogan, Iwo, Esa Oke, Ilesa,Ikeji,Ode omu, Osu, itagunmodi, etc about the impact of this present govt & his predecessors?...

I will never condone his fiscal irresponbility, cos he never had a plan B for a state totally dependent on oil revenue with an almost non existent IGR....

but as for his achievements being on paper, I'll leave you to verify yourself since you already have a stand, so I'm not the person to convince you, I don't do fruitless endeavours.

Sorry. smiley

Man, people that are objective in their assessments and live in Osun know that the so-called Aregbe's administration achievements are only on paper. Apart from the few roads completed through highly inflated contracts funded with the LGA allocations awarded majorly to Lagos politicians, tell me any other sector where success story can be affirmed. They are just scam. The state is in serious debt apart from the backlogof salaries being owed the workers and the pensioners. Stop deceiving people, please.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by vinxce(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2015
modath:

if aregbe is owing ur dad 7 month salary u wont be here talking trash

4 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by lastpage: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Anything Evil... PDP is always commending and supporting.

I hope they no that No serious person is taking their views seriously anymore.

Sore losers!
tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by ademega(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Who wan govern empty Treasury if he is eventually impeached? They are going to impeach tired .
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by ncolumella(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Our government and mismanagement
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by ncolumella(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2015
ncolumella:
Our government and mismanagement

Would you be interested to invest/ startup a business which has the potentials to become a leading home delivery brand
with a guaranteed return on investment within one year of operation?
if yes, then click on the link below for more information

www.nairaland.com/2392421/lpg-home-delivery-service-business#34953410
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by lastpage: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

But Honestly Sir,
Can you educate me on How and why Aregbe ended-up owing &Months salary, for the entire civil service?

I am a staunch APC supporter, a die-hard Buhari backer but l want us to look ourselves in the eye and tell ourselves some home truth!

What did he do with his state's allocation that he could owe 7MONTHS, the entire Civil Service?
angry angry

Infact, tell the it is not true and it is just a PDP propaganda, please.
I rate him very high in that neck of woods but if this "gbese" is true, then l will have to revise my opinion of him. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by zeusdgrt(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
handsomeclouds:
PD P's stupidity know no bounds
ur mumu get odour

4 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2015
zeusdgrt:
ur mumu get odour
truly your mumu+ stupidity + craze know no bounds as it stinks to the high heavens.... Even the Angels and Devil can't help... Even Jesus alone can't handle your troubles ...... Jezzzzz
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by highchiefpee(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by ajibadeadebowal: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2015
What will u call a father building estates without even roofing dem and send his children to beg for food withdrawing dem from school because of financial crisis. He is a FAILURE.
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by Tolexander: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2015
joseph1832:
I heard he gave free android tabs to school students. Abi that one no be achievement?. Lol.
tablet ko, capsule in lol grin

Where are even the 'Opon-Orans' self?

Over 8billion naira on tablet, only SSS3 pupils in 3 schools in Ife were given. Yet, he went on air to tell us every SSS pupils in the state were given.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by zeusdgrt(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2015
handsomeclouds:
truly your mumu+ stupidity + craze know no bounds as it stinks to the high heavens.... Even the Angels and Devil can't help... Even Jesus alone can't handle your troubles ...... Jezzzzz
see ur dry beef n lines,well had it been ur father listened to my advice telling him to use a good condom dt wuldnt leak before meeting ur mother dt nyt he wuldnt hv given birth to a destined Agbaya like U. U learner
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by joseph1832(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Tolexander:
tablet ko, capsule in lol grin

Where are even the 'Opon-Orans' self?

Over 8billion naira on tablet, only SSS3 pupils in 3 schools in Ife were given. Yet, he went on air to tell us every SSS pupils in the state were given.
All na politic and na wash!. Aregbe is a politician. They can not be trusted. That's an established fact.
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by Tolexander: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2015
joseph1832:
All na politic and na wash!. Aregbe is a politician. They can not be trusted. That's an established fact.
yes o!

The very reason I can fall for anything telling me Aregbesola is the best in Osun .
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by BCharlie: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Well, for failing on his responsibilities, it might be good for the State but the question remains would the impeachment now pay workers salary? Would the acting governor manufacture money to pay the workers? Would the problems not still be looking at them in the face after the impeachment? The response to this is to collectively reason on how to save the State from the imminent doom it is facing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2015
zeusdgrt:
see ur dry beef n lines,well had it been ur father listened to my advice telling him to use a good condom dt wuldnt leak before meeting ur mother dt nyt he wuldnt hv given birth to a destined Agbaya like U. U learner
Lolz ...... I should say the same for you grin grin grin grin Nevertheless Jesus alone can't save your situation! Its a pity! BTW you really have alot of growing up to do- always wondering why people buy phones for naive toddlers! Case closed!
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by christboytins(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2015
Governor go on so
Re: PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola by zeusdgrt(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Lolz ...... I should say the same for you grin grin grin grin Nevertheless Jesus alone can't save your situation! Its a pity! BTW you really have alot of growing up to do- always wondering why people buy phones for naive toddlers! Case closed!
Eyah sorry i nor knw say e pain U lyk dis o,bt nor be my fault say U be destined fool,is normal for U to be cz U are a product of a leaky condom,so is no news dt U hv a leaky brain.God will heal U jst believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud / Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu / 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.