Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? (9460 Views)

Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? / Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid Or Nanny / You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Mykel4God(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2015
You enter into your room,and found your maid like this grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2015
F
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by MEGGATRON(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2015
if I'm geting enough from my wife I don't think I would be moved.....

For example if my wife and I did it last night ( 2-3 rounds), in this case I already had enough and need time to rejuvenate.

And that ass is not clean enough!!!

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Olamitisoji(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2015
I will look for a good radio plug and flog that devilish yansh of hers out of my room. cheesycheesycheesy

24 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Too much of Abbi w33d
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Rhozabeth(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2015
I will throw her out immediately and that is the end of her job in my house!!

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Mykel4God(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2015
I will preach to her and advise her to put on something reasonable cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by jrerico1(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Clean the dirty as$ with your tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by vjsmiles: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2015
cry

*Reading Songs of solomon*

Look but don't look lustfully cry

And after serve her her sack letter of breaching housegirl laws of proper conduct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by vizkiz: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Rhozabeth:

gay! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Mykel4God(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Where are the mods now?

Cc: Lalasticlala,Ishilove,Farano,Rocktation

Please forward this topic to FP!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Mykel4God(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2015
vizkiz:

gay! angry
grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Mykel4God(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
cry

*Reading Songs of solomon*

Look but don't look lustfully cry

And after serve her her sack letter of breaching housegirl laws of proper conduct
And,a maid will always be a maid

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2015
This question is only for men right?
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by piicity(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2015
Tell her to cover it verywell and if she doesn't listen,i will off her naked and throw her outside,maid for that matter
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by sandrannna(f): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2015
U should gv her from the back.

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by CountDracula(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Freeby! :p
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Mykel4God(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:
You are the housewife,you came in and saw your husband doing that sh.it...........undecided

Would you have spare the maid
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by sandrannna(f): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Mykel4God:

You are the housewife,you came in and saw your husband doing that sh.it...........undecided

Would you have spare the maid

Next time, u should ask "what should he gv her?"
I will reply, a scarf for her to cover her half n.akedness.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by yorubaboiy: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2015
pple are fasting nw....mr op
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Rhozabeth:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Mykel4God(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:

Next time, u should ask "what should he gv her?"
I will reply, a scarf for her to cover her half n.akedness.

Issokay,I comment my reserve on this! lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Mykel4God(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2015
yorubaboiy:
pple are fasting nw....mr op
I force you come here? tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Mykel4God(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2015
jrerico1:

Emi Michael,kin ma jèdi,kin ma ladi,hmmmmm..........IRANU ABASHA!
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Koolwilly(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2015
I will resist the devil in her
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by nicerod(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Sexual seduction
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by pasqal09: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:
grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by jrerico1(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2015
Mykel4God:

Emi Michael,kin ma jèdi,kin ma ladi,hmmmmm..........IRANU ABASHA!
I don't understand you

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by MEGGATRON(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2015
jrerico1:

sinaj I found a husband for you.
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by MEGGATRON(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

not really TOP-lesbian can answer too

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by Davvymavvy(f): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Guys bn lying since the days of Noah, send her out my ass,,, embarassed cry cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? by tuk2ato(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
It could be for you too if you are a lesbo cheesy
EroticAngelina:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Last Time 2 Ladies Wore Trash To My Shop,now See What This One Wore In My Estate / How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? / How A Man Sent Me Out Of His House Because Of My Saggy Breast - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.