Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate (4894 Views)

The Opposite Of Brexit: African Union Launches An All-africa Passport / The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / Do You Know The Meaning Of "BAE"? Here It Is! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate by ilerry007(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2015
The opposite of love is not hate. In fact if you hate someone
then you are probably passionate about it. i mean it takes a
lot of emotion & energy to hate someone. first of all you got
to think about hating them. i mean think hateful thoughts.
then you gotta feel the hate. i mean you gotta really despise
the individual of course you have to probably act like you
hate them as well. i mean, silent treatment or dramatic
arguing or fighting. anything to physically express just how
much you can't stand that person. man i tell you while you
are busy hating them.

The opposite of love is indifference or apathy. when you can
care less. when it doesn't even matter anymore. when they
don't cross your mind. when you feel absolutely nothing.
not hate, not resentment, not sadness, not anger, not grief,
not despair. not hopelessness. not betrayal. not guilt. not
fear only when you have transformed that hate into
nothingness when you wish them no ill will. when you can
just go about your life as if they never was even a character
in your story.

www.google.co.uk/search?client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&revid=836261177&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=the+opposite+of+love+isn%27t+hate+it%27s+indifference+meaning

Re: Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Yes
Re: Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate by angieberry(f): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2015
So, what's the opposite of hate?
Re: Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate by 9niceguy(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Educating indeed
Re: Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate by Omotayor123(f): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Tell me more shocked
Re: Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate by Sandydayz(f): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm.. OK.. Isorite
Re: Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Mmmmm...........
Re: Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate by msmon(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
I want to agree with u Op. 'Whether You Hate or Love Me, You Are Still Thinking About Me'

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tacha Suffers Nipple Slip While Dancing [VIDEO] See Video: Https:// / Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / SOLVED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.