Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Urgent Help!can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help!can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email (396 Views)

CBN Revise Guide To Bank Charges / Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig / Help. Can I Recieve Adsense Payment With GT Bank Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help!can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email by S6390380: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Dear Cisse
I have inquiry about miscellaneous payment of 3081 dollars recorded in my credit card on June 16 of 3081 dollars; I don't think I ever spend this amount during that day. Also, I remember between April and May I have lost my Credit Card and already told the teller to freeze my Master Card. I wonder how anyone still can have the access to use the card and spent money on that. Could you please help me to check out in detail where that money has been spent? Were all those money spent within Lagos? I doubt someone stole my credit card and I also hope you can help me to cancel my MasterCard if that is possible.
Love
Naaz

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Tools - Please Use It Wisely / Is The BVN Only Exclusive To Nigeria? / Recharge Printing Softwere Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.