Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Every Bank Customer Wants Respect - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Every Bank Customer Wants Respect (476 Views)

How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? / ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat / Six Reasons Why Other Tribes Must Always Respect Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Bank Customer Wants Respect by babakb: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
It baffles me when i see people going to the bank to look for respect rather than going there for financial transactions, they are ready to attack bank staff at the slightest provocation with statements such as I am the reason why you are here, Is from the money i bring that you get paid, Customers are always right, Talk to me politely e.t.c every body wants to feel very important in the bank but these same people keep their calm and ego when they go to hospitals, filling stations etc please get this into your head, as a customer its a give and take between you and the bank, no one is doing the other a favor, that is why we have so many banks and so many customers, i hate it when one customer will come and distract service in the bank at the detriment of other customers just because he thinks he is always right.
abeg the bank is not a place for you to boost your ego, go home and do your ego thing and allow other customers to be served, besides very important customers don't even need to go to the banking halls for transactions, they are assigned dedicated RMs to handle their transactions for them, so please the commoners should let transactions flow in the banking halls jare.
Re: Every Bank Customer Wants Respect by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Why can't we all live in peace?
Re: Every Bank Customer Wants Respect by opeaceo: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2015
and the reason for this write up is??

1 Like

Re: Every Bank Customer Wants Respect by babakb: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2015
stop acting like you are too important in the bank, do your transactions and get the fvck out.
Re: Every Bank Customer Wants Respect by opeaceo: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
yeah right!!

(1) (Reply)

To Know If The Original Egyptians Were Black Look In Your Pants! / Best Fumigation Services Provider / Best Bed Fumigation Services Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.