Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! (6016 Views)

South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
stellarby:
I can't advice you because I am unworthy to. I can't possibly judge you, you already acknowledge your fault, ask God for forgiveness and believe that u have been forgiven.
I can, however, tell u of a fine thing I saw when I was working as a volunteer in an orphanage.

A young girl, can't be more than 18, started working at the orphanage so that her baby can in turn use up their resources. She would not abort and she wouldn't abandon her child. Today, her baby is grown - abt a year plus. I stopped working there but the last time I saw her She was looking very healthy. She still works at d orphanage but goes home at night and resumes he next day to see her baby (as opposed to living there when the baby was just some days old).
She could even improve herself and get an education if she wanted to.

God bless u
thanks. Amen
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by uptoHim(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Keep the baby! First you have to do your best to get back in good stead with your family. And also do your best not to give up on your education. Education is a great necessity. Two, there are institutions/NGOs/bodies that can help you. I don't really know of any at the moment, but I'm sure there are. Though you have to be careful with them. Don't go to them alone. Lastly, know that things will be difficult for you at some points because of this mistake, but be ready to pull through. Be ready to fight through. Be strong, and God will help you!

1 Like

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Pidggin(f): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Haven read all your responses, it appears you do not understand the magnitude of the situation you are in. Hope you have a safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
If you were my sister, I would advise you to abort. At 20 ! Trust me ... You are not ready for this. Follow your heart.. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by zeb04(f): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
you were 14 and your boyfriend was 25 when you guys started dating?

you know what.....i am going to stop here because the next thing I might say might make the baby pop out any minute.

And I don't blame you because at 14,you were still a baby.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
zeb04:
you were 14 and your boyfriend was 25 when you guys started dating?

you know what.....i am going to stop here because the next thing I might say might make the baby pop out any minute.

And I don't blame you because at 14,you were still a baby.

Hian! If I hear! angry

A 14 year old knows what she is doing jare. I was once 14 and I wasn't dumb.

I honestly donot have any empathy for any young/single lady who gets caught up in this unwanted pregnancy saga, especially the ones that want to play the "victim of circumstance".

Get pregnant? Deal with it!

We always have options/choices in life and responsible for any decision we take.

1 Like

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
uptoHim:
Keep the baby! First you have to do your best to get back in good stead with your family. And also do your best not to give up on your education. Education is a great necessity. Two, there are institutions/NGOs/bodies that can help you. I don't really know of any at the moment, but I'm sure there are. Though you have to be careful with them. Don't go to them alone. Lastly, know that things will be difficult to you at some point because of this mistake, but be ready to pull through. Be ready to fight through. Be strong, and God will help you!
Though it has nt bn easy bt at least i won't live with guilty conscience. Thank u.May u also and always be blessed IJN. Amen

1 Like

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Phema:

Hian! If I hear! angry

A 14 year old knows what she is doing jare. I was once 14 and I wasn't dumb.

I honestly donot have any empathy for any young/single lady who gets caught up in this unwanted pregnancy saga, especially the ones that want to play the "victim of circumstance".

Get pregnant? Deal with it!

We always have options/choices in life and responsible for any decision we take.

i'll advise u shuldn't be too conclusive.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
If you were my sister, I would advise you to abort. At 20 ! Trust me ... You are not ready for this. Follow your heart.. All the best.
now u are sounding like my elder sister.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
stellytwinkle:
i'll advise u shuldn't be too conclusive.

Advice? From you to me? Isn't that laughable? Lol

Sisi Eko, just take care of yourself and your baby ok? You do not really want me to address you personally.

2 Likes

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Phema:

Advice? From you to me? Isn't that laughable? Lol

Sisi Eko, just take care of yourself and your baby ok? You do not really want me to address you personally.
address me like seriously? I actually forgot to laugh. what do u think u are? Miss perfecto?. Oh come on, stop decieving urself. Judging by ur choice of words, u surely have lost ur feminine dignity that is if u had one. Mtchewww... Asshole!

1 Like

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
stellytwinkle:
address me like seriously? I actually forgot to laugh. what do u think u are? Miss perfecto?. Oh come on, stop decieving urself. Judging by ur choice of words, u surely have lost ur feminine dignity that is if u had one. Mtchewww... Asshole!

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Feminine dignity? Buahahahahaha. Issorite.

I'm not in the least tempted to exchange words with you dear.

Safe delivery. kiss

2 Likes

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Phema:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Feminine dignity? Buahahahahaha. Issorite.

I'm not in the least tempted to exchange words with you dear.

Safe delivery. kiss

U're nt worth being on my thread. GET OUT OF HERE!!! U australopitethetic scumbag.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by zeb04(f): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
stellytwinkle:
lady, I don't mean to be rude to you but you talking about feminine dignity when you started dating a 25years old man at 14. this is plain sad to me.

you'll have to protect your child because history always likes to repeat itself

2 Likes

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
stellytwinkle:
U're nt worth being on my thread. GET OUT OF HERE!!! U australopitethetic scumbag.

*Opens dictionary* shocked shocked See English! For only me?

You must have really multi-tasked between your Queens Premiere and that thing, you know. . wink wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
stellytwinkle:
k, i see y u meant that. Babies are fine. Doc says they are twins!!! . OMG, i LOVE twins.please Wish me a safe delivery.

Twins!!?? Can I borrow them I love em already! Wishing u the safest delivery! God be with you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Ayofaks(f): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
A d!ck rider @ the age of 14 talking about feminine dignity... cheesy cheesy wetin we no go read for NL shocked
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
vfactor:

Twins!!?? Can I borrow them I love em already! Wishing u the safest delivery! God be with you!
nah! Can't dearie. Thanks. Amen. And u too. *blows kisses to vfactor*Muah!!!.

1 Like

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ayofaks:
A d!ck rider @ the age of 14 talking about feminine dignity... cheesy cheesy wetin we no go read for NL shocked
go thru d thread and read my story again. No dick riding at age 14 in ur choice of words.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
zeb04:
lady, I don't mean to be rude to you but you talking about feminine dignity when you started dating a 25years old man at 14. this is plain sad to me.

you'll have to protect your child because history always likes to repeat itself
go thru d story again and get the facts.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Smhart1(f): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
I wish you safe delivery sis but at the same time you don't have to be insulting just to get your point out. Goodnight...Regards to the twins
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Smhart1:
I wish you safe delivery sis but at the same time you don't have to be insulting just to get your point out. Goodnight...Regards to the twins
thanks.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=LadyFiona post=35207189]Keep the baby and get a job.

Your Mom and sister including the " guy " missed another vital option --- marriage.

At 20 and 31 years, both of you should get married and slug it out together.

You started frolicking at 14 years, you're one baddass ooooooo.

THERE YOU GO! BEST ADVISE!

1 Like

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Arisha:
yeah! Yeah! Heard these sentences over 2 million times. Thanks anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN / Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them / Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.