Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm - Agriculture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm (62801 Views)

Photos Of A Big Python Killed In A Farm / Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by Elizadath: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hello fellows, I just secure a parcel of land today in Osun state for my free range snail farm and am planning to use bamboo to construct my farm. Pls if we have any farmer from Osun State here Pls let's hook up and Pls others should guide me on which plants are necessary to plant in addition to the already existing bananas in the land. Thanks
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by Moboj: 7:34am On Jun 21, 2019
Elizadath:
Hello fellows, I just secure a parcel of land today in Osun state for my free range snail farm and am planning to use bamboo to construct my farm. Pls if we have any farmer from Osun State here Pls let's hook up and Pls others should guide me on which plants are necessary to plant in addition to the already existing bananas in the land. Thanks
Chat me up on 08103561708
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by Jeffpaynz: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
omoseth:
Plz any snail farmer in kaduna here? I need tutorials coz i intend going into the biz. Is the weather favourable to snail production?
hello i stay in kaduna and I’m really interested in going into the snail farming. Want to know how successful it has been for you. Please reply
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by Nigerfine3: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Another wonderful one. Thanks to all the contributors
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by hormolajah(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
yazz09:

Am glad you decided to venture into snail farming, i'll be here to answer any questions you may have.
But first, were do you plan on buying brood stock. Plz and plz don't buy from the market.

I'm interested also bro.. where is the best place to get brood stock? I reside in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by Yoliyoli: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2019
pls am very much interested, where can I get brood stock,am in anambra,and do I feed them morning and evening
add me to watsapp

Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by TTGIL: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good day,

This is an opportunity to help your loved ones by passing this information to them.

A rare opportunity to attend our Snail Farming, Grasscutter Breeding, Introduction to Beekeeping and Foodstuff Export Training at a total cost of N5,000. This offer is available for limited time.

VENUE: THE THY GLOBAL OFFICE.

4, Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,

Singer Bus Stop, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

Read more: http://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/2515/bonanza-offer-000-grab-chance#ixzz65A6470eH
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by KingsCamp: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
any snail farmer in Lagos add me WhatsApp 08037048216
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2020
Good am all

I am a snail farmer base in Ibadan Oyo state

I want to say kudos to all those experts that had contributed to this inspiring trend

With little knowledge anyone can start a backyard snails farming or a small scale of maximum of 400 snails population.
When it comes to commercial snails farming it is a different ball game

There are some basic knowledge everyone interested in snails farming must knowledge

I just opened a free snail WhatsApp group:

https:///C0EWs6s5LJ7IyVwzx3jHm9

I will like to share & give free training on snail farming there & also want others with good knowledge to join me to give free information and work as a team

My number is 08120528950 for WhatsApp & calls while 08136650972 for calls only.

This link :https:///C0EWs6s5LJ7IyVwzx3jHm9

Click ,join & signify if your location, name & if you have snail farm or about to start.

I know people exporting snails out of the country base in Ibadan but l of have export link
But again why export when we have not met the need of our dear country's demand on snail .Exportation should only come in when the country is sufficiently satisfied with the demand of snails meat.
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2020
Good day all

My name is Gbenga Boluwajoko a farmer base in Ibadan

I want to share free information on snails farming & value chains

Here is the link:
https://c0ews6s5lj7iyvwzx3jhm9/

I will lock up charts on the group & open it up just for 5pm to 9pm daily as soon as we have up to 50 persons .

Training will start as soon as we are up to 50 people in the group.

But you can call or private chart me if you need urgent response

Thank you for joining
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2020
The WhatsApp is still open for many people to join before the training start

Thank you all
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by fruitfulvine360(f): 3:25pm On May 23, 2020
Neduzze5:

Post your number so that you will be added to the Naja snail farmers whatsapp group
Hi Good day,
I'm planning to start a snail farm, does this watsapp group still exist? I'lld like to be a part. I'm in Ibadan. Thank you
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by Mayurwa: 3:57am On May 26, 2020
yazz09:

Certainly, the few cases I've experienced is when the young ones are dying or dead. But if the matured ones are hungry they might end up eating smaller ones.

Been following this thread from when you started up to date and will say have learnt a lot reading through...Can you please drop your contact number so I can reach you privately. Am starting a medium snail farming soon and will appreciate your professional advice. Here my contact 08161319726
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by eldad2net: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Good evening. Please add me to the whatsapp group: 08037076523. Thanks.
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by laivwire(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
@yazz09 @Neduzze5

Pls I need advice on starting a pen made of tyres. I intend to start small. I've got a few big 18" tyres to use.

I've learned I need to stack 3 tyres on each other but where do I put the soil, only on the bottom or inside all tyres?

Where do I put the mosquito net? Second tyre or on top?

How do I prevent crawling insects from invading?

I learned I can use old engine oil but I can't dig a trench around the base of the tyre as it will contaminate the soil.

Apart from wetting the snails frequently in dry season, any other tips as I intend to start my trial now before the full rains commence.

I'll appreciate your input. Thanks
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by murshid09(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
BoluwGoldenFarm:
The WhatsApp is still open for many people to join before the training start

Thank you all

D link is notworking

080732690 pls add me
Re: Snail Farm Begins - The Birth Of A Farm by Elohe001: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Can't Apples Grow In Nigeria? / My New Tomatoes Farm / Meet My Turkey Mums & Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.