Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Weird Sermon At A Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Weird Sermon At A Wedding (986 Views)

A Wedding Invitation Written In Pidgin English (Photo) / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? / Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Sermon At A Wedding by adorablepepple(f): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Here goes.......
My mum was invited for a wedding, a high profile one at that and I started preparing to attend even before my mum made up her mind. My mum bought aso ebi for herself and didn't buy for me cause it was damn too expensive, (if she even decide to buy for me sef I will gladly tell her to give me the money) I Sha got something Nice to wear as per say na olowo (rich person )party, on that day I woke up early so I can do my chores quickly n have all the time to dress up before my mum start making me rush undecided despite, my mum finished before me n honked repeatedly (my mum's horn sounds like a end time trumpet)
So we got to church,the praise n worship section was too dry but I still danced , the sermon was kind of fun at first because the pastor preached against worldly sex styles (doggy,bj etc) and I was laughing forgetting my mum was beside me,I turned to look at her n the smile on my face disappeared sharply I put on a straight face n was nodding like a Serious person to everything the pastor said,then he jumped to salvation Where he asked the couple Why they kissed in their pre Wedding photo shoot,that it is a sin! Then he ended his preaching by asking every youth who has kissed or smooched to come forward for prayers while all eyes were closed with the couple inclusive , people of God I was sitting close to my mum,I pray say I move ooo not to talk of going out, I just balance my sef well.
After service while we were going to the reception my mum asked Why didn't u go for the alter call? Haven't u kissed or been kissed by someone,ehnnnnnn answer me. Stammering emmmmm someone kissed me but I didn't kiss the person grin cheesy cheesy cheesy my mum burst into laugh......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Sermon At A Wedding by balogundayo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
the pastor should be in a religion museum, he should have quoted the bible on where it was a sin...

abi did the word kiss even appear in the bible?
Re: Weird Sermon At A Wedding by DuchessLily(f): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol.... There sha was kissing, who kissed who is not d issue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weird Sermon At A Wedding by adorablepepple(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
balogundayo:
the pastor should be in a religion museum, he should have quoted the bible on where it was a sin...

abi did the word kiss even appear in the bible?
There is holy kiss in the Bible ooo but I don't think he sees that part.I just pity his wife n kids
Re: Weird Sermon At A Wedding by adorablepepple(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
DuchessLily:
Lol.... There sha was kissing, who kissed who is not d issue cheesy
Lol Yes ooo
Re: Weird Sermon At A Wedding by Enoquin(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
You got kissed and didn't do the kissing cheesy

You know the most times some pastors get a crowd are during weddings and burials, so they gotta preach the gospel lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Weird Sermon At A Wedding by dims95(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
You must have a passive mouth be dat

1 Like

Re: Weird Sermon At A Wedding by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
adorablepepple:
,I turned to look at her n the smile on my face disappeared sharply

After service while we were going to the reception my mum asked Why didn't u go for the alter call? Haven't u kissed or been kissed by someone,ehnnnnnn answer me. Stammering emmmmm someone kissed me but I didn't kiss the person grin cheesy cheesy cheesy my mum burst into laugh......

What were you smiling at sef? angry

That your mom sef na jasi mama. grin grin
Re: Weird Sermon At A Wedding by adorablepepple(f): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Timbuktou:

What were you smiling at sef? angry

That your mom sef na jasi mama. grin grin

I know right?
Re: Weird Sermon At A Wedding by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
adorablepepple:

I know right?
For real
Re: Weird Sermon At A Wedding by adorablepepple(f): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: Weird Sermon At A Wedding by 1miccza: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
That pastor sef na jealousy dem dey use preach do altar call these days again?

(1) (Reply)

{chandra Grahan} Holi 2016 Lunar Eclipse In India / Are You Unique? Do You Have Your Own Style? Miss Unique Nigeria Can Be Yours!!!! / Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.