Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India (26321 Views)

Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin / Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by Smooyis(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mercy Lord.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by illiad: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
johnshagb:

I checked the name and i wasn't disappointed one bit. Keep the hustle on....

Afo sagbuwa gi there
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by steppin: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
LastProphet:

Respond to the issue raised and stop been a tribal bigot, another Ibo out of countless has done what they do best again - ruining our name before the world and all you can think of is defend them, shame on you Ibos. That daft Gowon caused all these, uptil now I dont know why fooools fought so hard to keep Ibos as part of this country and some fooools are still fighting till date
Sadly, those foools are your people. They fought to keep these people to avoid what's happening in Osun state right now....hunger.
Our states ain't producing oil, but they're not owing civil servants, aside from that abokii/Traitor in Imo state.
We're one Nigeria as long we're alive.
You can drink rat poison and end your frustrated and miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by front247: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
He should wait for his death
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by bogolobango(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Igbo kwenu

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by MrCork: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
dridowu:

http://news.yahoo.com/meghalaya-police-arrest-nigerian-drug-smuggler-delhi-183102859.html

...Nigerians will never learn....BUHARI SHUD BRINK BAK FIRING SQUAD angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by ahamonyeka(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
When I saw the topic all that came to my mind is this could be an igbo man and lo and behold is Sam nneji chukwuemeka i burst out with laughter.

When will my igbo brothers learn from what happen to kenechukwu?all in the name of money.honestly speaking igbo boys are the ones dragging the name of this country in mud.well their middle name na money I pray make God help them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by Captainswag225(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
nigerians always popular for doing bad things since 1000 bc. no wonder many nigerians are running to ghana for ghanaian passports. Ghana is the ish.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by amparas(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
huh brown sugar
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by Tjpromise(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
And more keeps on wit d work
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by seedorfg(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin CHUKWUEMEKA I HAIL O, Biafra INDEED gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by abduljabbar4(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
steppin:

Mumu people plenty for Nairaland, I swear!

@Introvert,
How much Seun dey pay you to make frontpage? Cos if you're not being paid, you should visit the Job section.
You need a job.
What is this fool saying? If it was terrorism the first thing you will shout is Islam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by steppin: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What is this fool saying? If it was terrorism the first thing you will shout is Islam
Wetin I go shout before?
Na una dey make federal govt dey waste money that should be used for better things, fighting boko haram.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by sexyglow(f): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
drsteroid:
This is what happens when people value money more than their li[size=8pt][/size]fe. Is smuggling of drugs the only way to becoming successful in life?It makes no sense to me if afta making money 4rm drugs and u stil pay with ur precious life! Poverty,or ignorance isn't an excuse 4 this,its just absolutely the ' get rich or die trying' mentality which is now the reverse in this case.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by seedorfg(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
by there name we shall know the "chukwuema" my brother in Southeast

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by Yucee55(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
If you have been to or lived in India, you will agree that this is not new. Nigerians are paraded daily on TV over drug related crimes. Quite unfortunate...
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by sexyglow(f): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2015

too
bad
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by damiloladuke: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
people will never hear in their life

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by abduljabbar4(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
steppin:

Wetin I go shout before?
Na una dey make federal govt dey waste money that should be used for better things, fighting boko haram.
Ehen so why are you complaining? Are we the ones that told biafrans to be drug traffickers?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by egoldman(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
dridowu:
Our people won't learn , I just hope India does not practice capital punishment for drug smuggling or else na sorry case be that.
Lalasticlala
India does not have death penalty for drug crimes , and though i do not support what he did , he must be a fool to still use the same passport .
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by Hope15: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice philosophy though: Succeed, or die trying.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by DrGroove(f): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
AS usual,the Chukwu people.CHUKWUEMEKA Biafra!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by Jboy5050(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
igbo and fast money na Wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by LastProphet: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
steppin:

Sadly, those foools are your people. They fought to keep these people to avoid what's happening in Osun state right now....hunger.
Our states ain't producing oil, but they're not owing civil servants, aside from that abokii/Traitor in Imo state.
We're one Nigeria as long we're alive.
You can drink rat poison and end your frustrated and miserable life.

am not Yoruba you pathetic scoundrel, am a proud middle belt indigene pls, Yoruba's seem to be a nightmare to u biafrans yet you refuse to leave their cities or even better enter the lagoon. watch and see, all the other tribes will soon teach u people a final lesson, quote me. if you think its only the Yoruba's that are tired of your pompousity-in-ignorance, then you are going to be shocked very very soon you this cockroach

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by steppin: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
LastProphet:

am not Yoruba you pathetic scoundrel, am a proud middle belt indigene pls, Yoruba's seem to be a nightmare to u biafrans yet you refuse to leave their cities or even better enter the lagoon. watch and see, all the other tribes will soon teach u people a final lesson, quote me. if you think its only the Yoruba's that are tired of your pompousity-in-ignorance, then you are going to be shocked very very soon you this cockroach
Hehehehehe! Middle belt indeed!
Yorubas in this forum are gradually turning into people from South south or middle belt.
When thunder go begin fire una, even God no fit interfere.
Middle belt indeed! Lekwa mumu!
Shey Igbo man 'fork' ur wife? I can understand.
When you can't manage your resources, someone else who can, steps in.
Uchu!
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by phreakabit(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
dridowu:

[size=18pt]Samnneji Chukwuemeka [/size][size=8pt][/size] alias Moses Jeffery

We in the building. . . You already know!

Repping Naija!
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by ginggerxy: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
gabzyworld:
Chai walahi imagine d disgrace igbos are putting to nigeria; sha he is a biafran
hope he is not the one smuggling the decomposed garbage you sniff b/4 coming here to tell the whole world how stupid you are?
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by ginggerxy: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
seedorfg:
grin CHUKWUEMEKA I HAIL O, Biafra INDEED gringringringrin
guy all this while i been dey think say you get sense, so disappointed in you
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by JayJustus(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
I just came to look for the name of the culprit...that murrafacker is NOT a Nigerian... he is a biafruadian...

okay do me a favour just gerrarahere...gerrarahere mehn sh.i.t

*rows kayak outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by goodgate: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
gabzyworld:
Chai walahi imagine d disgrace igbos are putting to nigeria; sha he is a biafran
I just Checked the Name.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
I'm here to see just the name. And I've never been proven wrong as usual. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
angry

A simple mistake of overstaying got him caught.

It's bad and dangerous to push drugs.

;DWhat's wrong with sitting at home, watching Discovery channel and hitting front page. grin

madam na 6.5G supersonic speed network you dey use that always makes you to be the first to comment?
Abeg show others the way. ..mbok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User / Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves / Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.