Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (4239 Views)

Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Sirevangel(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2018
Today is Sunday and it is the day 90% of we Christians go to church but most importantly some persons go to church with expectation so whats your expectation for the sunday?
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by CaptainCodes(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2018
1. Thank Him for My family, my life, my friends and my business.

2. Ask Him for forgiveness, protection and mercy.

3. Currently need His Hands on my Business, everything seems stagnant. So yes, that too.

4. Pray for His will to be done. Above all.

10 Likes

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2018
Divine favour
Good health
Lasting relationship
Happiness

1 Like

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Lomprico2: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2018
God! Give me joy and happiness!!
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by bullabong(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2018
My prayer point is that thunder should fire every fake pastor.....

With a current of lightning and hail stones in it.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by ArcGibson(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Praying so hard for contracts.
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by SalamRushdie: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2018
My prayer point is for God to make sure this is Buhari last tenure !!!!! "Oh Lord my God Arise and remove the wicked Buhari from authority over Nigeria "

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Yeligray(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2018
1. Thank him for everything that He has done.
2. Pray for mercy

3. Pray for buhari to resign

4. Favour

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by nezzar: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2018
1. Family
2. forgiveness
3. Career

1 Like

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Ain't in the church now.

I always thank God for the gift of life and his protection because I am a sinner which I am not proud of but due to excess mercy and kindness, he still preserve me.

Nna m nara ekele cool
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by BlackDBagba: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2018
Nigeria
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by NnamdiN: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Money
Health
Life
And strength to start going to church
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2018
My prayer point today is for God to answer my series of unanswered prayers undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Olasco93: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by LisaAnne(f): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Get merited favour today my birthday

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by masterP042(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2018
If there's God, why don't he end all these suffering in Nigeria and all over the world, why don't he kill Satan and the so called demons and make the world peaceful. Then save us all these prayer points.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by ayourbamie: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2018
The LORD should show me the way

1 Like

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Uyi168: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2018
..Praying for buhari to resign is like praying for an amputee to regrow a limb..

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by dingbang(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2018
That my friends who are jobless will get good jobs this year..

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by CecyAdrian(f): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2018
Must the prayer been done on in church and on Sunday??
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Ralo(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2018
I pray that the Jewish God opens the eyes of the sheeple and save them from years of extreme religious brainwashing from the “GO’s” aka pastorpreneurs peddling Nigerian version of Christianity for the sole purpose of monetary and personal gains.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by nnemmpi(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2018
thank him for divine mercy
ask for forgivenes
need GOD hand upon my busines,my home and my finace
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by eshadiamond(f): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2018
breakthrough
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Mizsylviah(f): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2018
Divine favour
Divine upliftment in every aspect of my life
Grace to overcome temptation
To be the first and not the last,the head and not the tail.
I pray all these and more through Jesus Christ our Lord.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by AK6464(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2018
wink Let God's will for Nigeria alone stand, Let all killer-herds(hells)men, Their conspirators, their sponsors, and all who sympathize with them be consumed by the fire of judgment this week as was done in the days of Moses. Let Nigeria be filled with the knowledge of God as the water covers the sea

1 Like

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by bamisepeters(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2018
Opening of doors of great opportunities and favour this week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2018
Fantastic job, far better than the one I have and a good wife. I no go church. Na my house I do the prayer
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by bullabong(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2018
masterP042:
If there's God, why don't he end all these suffering in Nigeria and all over the world, why don't he kill Satan and the so called demons and make the world peaceful. Then save us all these prayer points.
I have always tot this should be possible. Question is, Does God have the ability to do so?
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by purem(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Today 67% of people going to church will be dozing undecided
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by Davidjohn91: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2018
cryHis mercy upon my life His mercy upon my life His mercy upon my life
Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by massinola(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2018
That God should touch the hearts of my supervisor and internal examiner so that they will approve my project tomorrow as I submit for the third time. I have really done my best. I live the rest in the hands of God and ask him to make a name for himself on my work

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? by OlaSalo(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2018
God should give me a Job. Life can be frustrating being unemployed for close to a year. It's not being easy. God, I need a job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me / Refuting Monotheism: God Does Not Exist / What Is The Difference Between A Believer That Commits Sin And An Unbeliever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.