Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady (44408 Views)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video) / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by 1miccza: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2015
chimkaire:
Mysweetnina undecided tongue
Nina go sour one day
Nana go take over lipsrsealed
Ore boo ni se o wapa sa oo?
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2015
1miccza:

Ore boo ni se o wapa sa oo?
...emi wa pa smiley Iwo nko oooo? wink
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by pet4ril(f): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2015
Why did you let her go through marital stress with u since you know you have not gotten to your destination of choosing a partner? Men like you usually make women to be wicked, imagine the poor woman will have to live as a single mother in this her early age of marriage. Anyways may God give her the strength to bear the loss because you are loss. And give her the strength to move on mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by 1miccza: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2015
chimkaire:
...emi wa pa smiley Iwo nko oooo? wink

Mo wa pa ju bi iwo gan se ro lo?wa naa ki lon se e ti o n sa lo?se won so fun e pe mo n je eniyan ni?
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by teelady(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Its infatuation and if you aren't careful the babe would want ro get serious with the relationship. Meaning you will be considering having two wives, since you don't wanna leave your wife. BTW this your new catch could have / would still charm you in the long run. Take it or leave it!

that is if she has'nt already
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Joy1706(f): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Do what you like abeg. Men will forever be fools.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2015
1miccza:

Mo wa pa ju bi iwo gan se ro lo?wa naa ki lon se e ti o n sa lo?se won so fun e pe mo n je eniyan ni?
...o da bee smiley
No one's influencing me... cool Lolzzz smiley
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by 1miccza: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2015
chimkaire:
...o da bee smiley
No one's influencing me... cool Lolzzz smiley

But you got me tired and wondering. Sent a mail,I responded and you disappeared into thin air. Honestly I really didn't wan't to say hi at first..
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2015
teelady:

that is if she has'nt already
exactly !!!
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nwocha12(f): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Didn't u guys date before getting married? Did u guys explain yourselves to each other? Forgive me to say u are wicked. U are greedy ,u are the one cheating on her, the same u is complain. I know the day u will see her with another man, u will put all the blame on her. Sometimes I began to wonder what a single lady will b fine with a married man, destroying another woman's home, which I know other single ladies will also do it to them when they married. U are mature enough to know wrong from right ,go back to your wife and kids before God begin to deal with you and your so called sex mate . Guys are doing your banking well haaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by horeejah(f): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
U'av already made up ur mind nt 2 leave ur new love, so which new advice re expectin from pple? To divorce ur wife & marry d oda persn legally? Anyway 32yrs is still a young age, b4 u reach 50,u wld av had lyk 5 diff gals
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by NifemiOlu(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
After reading OP's details, his wife knew and just joined Nairaland.

Congratulations OP. She's aware.

But OP, as a kid, have been in a situation where your parents bought you lovely packaged food? You enjoyed it until you got to the base of the package only to find out its getting spoilt.
You're a banker. Do the math.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by bigtt76(f): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hunter wen wan loss nor de hear dog whistle grin ona leave did man joooor
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Drabrah(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
mysweetnina:
Nairalanders, I need mature and real people opinion here.

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.
I very much hope dat u wudn't mind wen ur legal wife too starts cheating on u and she doesn't see it as cheating but rather caring for her emotional needs

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by johhnnie(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Omavik:
Ur own happiness shld b ur priority.. stick to whatever /whoever makes u happy... follow ur mind sir...
the only thru reply without hypocrisy.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Davidohida(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
The problem here is distance!find a solution to either asking for a transfer to abuja or ur wife moving to nass.There is a communication gap and it is the major problem but if u are also a muslim or even in this country,then u can marry the banker as a second wife and the mother of ur kids still keep her title as the 1st wife
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Atk1nson(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
zaragal:

Wait......Ashewo and virgin get difference oooo...Bt u sis Jane and Janet both disvirgined oga no difference oooo...and d op didn't say his wife punina is a well.... cheesy grin
ok sis, happy new week
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
seeme2:

Shut up there... over Sabi. It's people like you that makes Christianity seem unschorlarly. If God is agains polygamy wouldn't he have mentioned it in the over 600 laws given to Moses to compliment the 10? Polygamy is obviously wrong as it does not emphasise the special kind of love that should be between a couple but pls don't base that simple conviction onbthebwrong premise. God is fairer than you think. Monogamy is a Roman idea sotigbo? It was introduced by Romans to Christianity. Even Paul advices the Bishops to be a man of one wife, not all Christians.

Advice is now a law. lipsrsealed
Not all Christians lipsrsealed
Monogamy is a Roman idea lipsrsealed
600 LAWS lipsrsealed

No one said God wasn't fair but He is not the author of confusion! Just a person quote or read the bible doesn't make them a Christian. They can wear the cloak of Christianity and still be influenced and directed by Satan! grin.

Haba! What a shame. I guess that bullshit was culled from a book only YOU have access to. lipsrsealed

Did you read the chapter and verse I have posted? No.

King James Version/AMP version
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sneak3(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Omavik:
Ur own happiness shld b ur priority.. stick to whatever /whoever makes u happy... follow ur mind sir...

This special adviser sound to me like the @op's colleague in question
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sneak3(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
pcguru1:
I know cases like this, you will later find out you made the biggest mistake in your life. I just pray i get the opportunity to tell you "I told you so" Marriage is not Happily ever after, you work hard for it. Loser

Angry youth in da house
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Speakdatruth: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
dis bastard aborted a child n merely said, "we took care of it?" fvck u
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Speakdatruth: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Omavik:
happiness ko? ur husband is free to do same to u then
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
people like you are not suppose to be married or be in marriage, you just messed up everything without thinking of ur children. If i were ur child,i would never forgive you.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by othenok(f): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
"Her kids", you say? Bro this love isn't normal again o!
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Innocent babies are being killed and emotionally abused because of selfish acts.

Common sense isn't common...it's on sale! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by adanduka: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Omavik:
I pray God gives you the kind of spouse whose happiness is his priority.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Very bad of you,now you have successfully showed us how foolish and coward you are of a man,as a result f your wife not living with you you ended up not loving her and her sex life,very shameful,infact,you dnt worth being an husband,if am your wife reading this, i will file divorce straight,coward that can not sit his wife down to let her know his intention of and plans of getting a second wife legally but shamefully hopping from one woman bed to another,how will you appreciate her sex life and love with your recklessness.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
WICKED MAN,JUST USE CONDOME WHENEVER YOU CARRY OUT YOUR STUPIDITY AND DNT TURN YOUR KIDS TO MOTHERLESS KIDS AT EARLY AGE,GOD FORBID THE MUM GET INFECTED WITH VIRUS.VERY IMMATURE MAN,CAN'T YOU BEBOLD ENOUGH TO TELL YOUR WIFE YOU NEED A SECOND WIFE INSTEAD OF ADULTERY AND MURDER OF FOETUS YOU COMMITTED?
mysweetnina:
Nairalanders, I need mature and real people opinion here.

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
THE MAN IS SO MEAN AND A COWARD.
Slimzjoe:
Bruh......Take My Advice....Leave that Woman and Face your Wife.....even if you don't love your wife anymore, do it for the Kids......

Staying in a relationship with this other woman will surely Yield Negative Results
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by mcjester: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Age is not maturity ...u may be 32 but ur maturity level is like dat of a 15y/o boy,I wonder why a kid like you got married so early, u should have remained single in order to sow ur wild oats freely
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
You are so right,happiness only comes from Allah,and the adulterous hussssband think he can get one by commithing adultery and not appreciating Allah's ramah on him.
MrsChima:
You will reap what you sow.

If you truly do not want to be with your wife then leave her. Children do not thrive well in broken and unhappy homes. You can't possibly look your son in the eye and say treat your women like I treat your mother. You can't look in your daughter in the eye and say pick a man like your daddy.

You do not respect your wife nor the vows you have made to her. If there were issues..you should sat down with her and try to communicate. If that didn't work you should have seek professional help.

Every marriage has issues and no marriage is perfect. I promise you that your next marriage will have issues as well. You need to develop some problem solving skills so that you don't leave every woman that "makes" you unhappy. No one can make you happy but Allah. You will always be disappointed as long as you live because humans make mistakes and aren't perfect. Everyone has flaws and some serious than others.

If this lady can cheat with you while you married what make you think she will be loyal when you married her? A self respecting lady will not lower herself even for some konji. I am sure she is aware that you are married or has a mate.

If you truly do not want to be with your wife....leave her. You can still care for your kids and do right by your kids.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Daresh(f): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
peacekeeping:
mr man listen, i am also a banker working in abuja.I had a related case like yours but i took it here and got some prudent solution. now let me start with ur wife, any reasonable married woman that loves her home, her children, and her husband should,nt have objected d idea of staying with her family because i knw very well dt a lot of pple working in abuja lives in nassarawa. so my question is, are u sure your wife is not cheating on u just as u do? similarly, i am sure u knows the rules in banking industries that a couple cant work in d same office/branch, meaning that if u eventually marry her one of have to resign or relocate to another branch. wat if there is no vacant position to transfer any of u? it means d victim will start looking for job again. secondly, i know how seductive,erotic, charming diz our female colleague could be most times but try as much as u can to reduce d feelings and closeness and stop given her attention all the time. thirdly, i am sure everyone in your office knows that u r married and want to bring scandal in ur work and in ur marriage, bros think twice.

Why should she quit her job and move to Lafia and be at the man's mercy. Nonsense men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.