Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady (44437 Views)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video) / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by tammie24: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
cowgirl9090:
I just discovered that you have already made up your mind on what to do,that is marrying your colleague or making her your sex mate or your baby mama..so why have you decided to stress us out with this advice thingy?
Ur such a genius
I didn't read ur comment otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.
As in eh

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sirclick(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] nawa ooooo
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by missionmex(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Its not new.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by oyeanfabulous(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wu knw wetin she(ur wife) sef dey do 4Lugbe abi wia u call am? But as 4yu..... If Kasala go burst lasan; na Ore u dey go soooo!
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:
You will reap what you sow.

If you truly do not want to be with your wife then leave her. Children do not thrive well in broken and unhappy homes. You can't possibly look your son in the eye and say treat your women like I treat your mother. You can't look in your daughter in the eye and say pick a man like your daddy.

You do not respect your wife nor the vows you have made to her. If there were issues..you should sat down with her and try to communicate. If that didn't work you should have seek professional help.

Every marriage has issues and no marriage is perfect. I promise you that your next marriage will have issues as well. You need to develop some problem solving skills so that you don't leave every woman that "makes" you unhappy. No one can make you happy but Allah. You will always be disappointed as long as you live because humans make mistakes and aren't perfect. Everyone has flaws and some serious than others.

If this lady can cheat with you while you married what make you think she will be loyal when you married her? A self respecting lady will not lower herself even for some konji. I am sure she is aware that you are married or has a mate.

If you truly do not want to be with your wife....leave her. You can still care for your kids and do right by your kids.
One of the few sensible posts I've you made.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
mysweetnina:
Nairalanders, I need mature and real people opinion here.

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.
You seriously need to rededicate your life to Jesus.

Married bachelor.

3 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
God has appointed men on earth to judge

1 corinthians 2 vs 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
You have my approval then...

Don't allow him stress you up tho

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by ijustdey: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
andromida:
Nina is the colleague right? smiley

are you guessing or you know them
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by adNEXT: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gush!!! MEN & sex!!!!
Even if u play Jackie Chan on bed for a womanizer, d act of "taste & see" will still push him around. But been faithful is quite easy, it requires only discipline!
I feel for ur wife & kids....as for dt ur colleague dt gives u mad sex, she shld be ready to get d hit-back, Karma awaits her.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by zinzane: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Stories like this is why I am working seriously on myself before I begin reason marriage...Hot Sweet Sex abi better than the way your wife gives you. Bro quit it while you can cos the end is always terrible.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by braine(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
correctyourself:
Good very soon another man with pot belly will drink alemo, tie towel in your wife's apartment and take care of the brain box you left in Abuja, at least need to be serviced, then your children wth call the man dady while they call you uncle. Lozzzzz
Who says the wife may not be cheating too?
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
ifeness:

It is a shame it ain't working out for you with your wife. You need to be honest with your self and choose wisely. You have the right to be happy and not stay in an unhappy marriage. Be man enough to tell your wife and follow your heart. I know many people will quote bible passages or tell you stay in an unhappy marriage due to ancient beliefs or religious beliefs. Think about the fact that your decision to move will most likely be irreversible,but you being happy and honest is important.
nigga take your demonic a55 out of this thread and back to the atheist section. do you have kids ?

4 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
This one is mad....very sick in the head! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by dustydee: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Does the other woman know you are married?
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by tunergy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
OLOS41

mysweetnina:

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by osuafor: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is what u get when as a young man u cannot stick to one girlfriend rather u keep on jumping from one girl to another. My ple use to say u cannot learn how to use ur left hand wen u are old. So Mr man if u knw wis good for u, go back toyour wife and get closer to God for He is the only one who can deliver you from this mess

4 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Mamaflex(f): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wait o, I'm I the only one who read the part where he refered to the kids as "her kids"? shocked .

Op, (mysweetnina) you are such a prick.
Who knows, Nina might be the name of the girl

I pity your wife.

6 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
God has appointed men on earth to judge

1 corinthians 2 vs 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

According to the bible, God has not appoint man to judge. Matthew 7- 1:5 debunks your assertion.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by williams368(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
I advice u get married 2 her n divorces ur boring wife.. After all ur mind is made up. Ur kids will undstnd. Ur happiness matters a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Triplejays: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
The problem with some Nairalanders is that they act all self righteous, sit in front of their systems or whatever and say/advice what they won't do if they were in the same shoe.

'He who is without sin, cast the first stone'

My brother, I understand how it feels, you're in a fix and you need to approach your decisions & judgements with a lot of thought in order not make a mistake that you'll end up regretting sooner or later.

[b][/b]Call a Relationship Counsellor on +2348064399916.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mamaflex:
Wait o, I'm I the only one who read the part where he refered to the kids as "her kids"? shocked .

Op, you are such a prick.

I pity your wife.

Maybe it is her children from a previous relationship.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

According to the bible, God has not appoint man to judge. Matthew 7- 1:5 debunks your assertion.
you dont know what you are talking about and next time quote the verse so we can read it here and pin point what exactly it is you are highlighting.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by gifty99200(f): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Remember three is a crowd can u cope with two women? if u can, we wish u well but wen gbege start no come naiaraland cos u've been warned.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by yomi007k(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Only a man wey don chop belle full go dey make dis kind moves.

Oga, wat will happen to u if u lose ur job?

All these women will dump u.

Continue, time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by iPopAlomo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
@Mysweetnina...

The truth...

Everyone hating you would do exactly the same or worse in your shoe... believe you me... I don't trust your wife either... two married couples states apart... body no be fire wood... you would be surprised your wife sef dey play away match... I don't advice married couples but I'll tell you this... do whatever makes you happy...

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by zinzane: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
shoesandbags:
If say na woman now, all of una go dey bad mouth am...just because he's a man or should I say fellow brother, they don't see anything wrong with d nonsense story he's telling. He called cheating on his a good thing, may God help u all.
You like wahala...Face the matter on ground and leave "all of una" alone. May God help you and the Op.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by focus7: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Triplejays:
The problem with some Nairalanders is that they act all self righteous, sit in front of their systems or whatever and say/advice what they won't do if they were in the same shoe.

'He who is without sin, cast the first stone'

My brother, I understand how it feels, you're in a fix and you need to approach your decisions & judgements with a lot of thought in order not make a mistake that you'll end up regretting sooner or later.

[b][/b]Call a Relationship Counsellor on +2348064399916.

Hope this helps.

Everyone has sinned and calling out a sin is not judging but condemning is judging. Darkness do not like light to reflect upon them.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by onadana: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
mysweetnina:

Thank u.
[color=#006600][/color]

It is very easy for people to condemn you,they don't understand what it means to be in love with another woman more than the woman at home.One thing for certain why the relationship with the woman outside festers is because there is a void.

One thing you must not do is neglect the woman at home,you must strike a balance between the two.Is it possible,surely yes and everyone will be happy. cool

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by shady16: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
2 words for you; MAD MAN. angry
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mr. Man, locate a native doctor whether the ones on suit(pastor) or the one that ties white wrapper 'cos from your words, it's obvious you are under a charm by this lady banker.

Please don't discard my words, I'm serious. Experience they say is the best teacher, I'm telling you from experience.

During my own case, someone gave me this advice and I asked the opinion of my cousin though I didn't believe it.

He went behind me to ask and did a lot for me before my eyes cleared. Mind you, the lady in question was nice to a fault and loved me like mad also which made me never suspect her for once when the advice was given.

Please tell a close friend about this my advice, let him help you out 'cos you are so "in love" now to help yourself.

Once again, I'm serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair / How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.