Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady (44314 Views)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video) / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
i think you are not understanding the scriptures. it says a spirituaL man can judge all things. do you get that ?

1 corinthians 2 vs 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things <<

LISTEN YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO TB MONEYSHUA OR OYAKHINAIRA OR OLEDEPO HERE, YOU ARE SPEAKING TO A MAN WHO KNOWS THE ESOTERIC NATURE OF THE BIBLE wink

Admit.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by dinachi(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
thats a good spin you put on the story but you left out the part where he said the woman is very generous with her money to him. listen i have had girlfirends like that. they see money as come easy go easy. they spend recklessly and are very generous with their money to their partners. they are as reckless as they are generous. its their personality. if she spent all his money and was stingy with hers then you have a strong point but that is not the case here. but you put a different spin to the story. gotta give you that
No the wife LENDS him her money when she has finished spending his own. So he now owes her and will have to pay! Now which good wife does that?

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

(Your battery is at 3% please plug in your charger)
Yours is at 0 percent. it cannot be rescued by charger. it has to be revamped and restructured
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by BluStreak(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:
Hhmmmmmmm....dis is not a good one

Dis is wat apns wen u live seperated frm ur family, ur wife...Hav told couples...don't marry to become single..if u want to be single den stay single and stop exposing innocent kids to one parent system......

Anyways to ur story...drop ur illicit affair dude, and reunite ur home...bring ur famz together, for the sake of ur kids dey re too young to be exposed dis madness, ....womanliness to be honest with u don't hav different, Janet cunt is the same as Sara's if there is any difference, it's a very small one, it's the same utility u derive frm either women so why bother cheat, it's jst dat u men re insatiable and want to taste everything...

Btw.. ......wake up frm dat ur slump and face ur home, put ur home together and drop dat affair...

It seems everybody forgot that this man said he has urged his wife on many occasions to come over to his base so they can live as a family unit but the woman wouldn't. Is he going to drag her like a goat? If he applies force now, the same people berating him will be the 1st to seek for his head.

Can any of you guarantee that the woman in question isn't having an affair already? It is not easy for a man to want to up and leave his marriage and allow his children call another man daddy. Some women are just difficult by default that the best a man can do to save himself is walk away.

4 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
dinachi:

No the wife LENDS him her money when she has finished spending his own. So he now owes her and will have to pay! Now which good wife does that?
how many women will lend you there money ? ask him if he ever pays it back ? he will say no. when a wife lends you money it is dash.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Admit.
that you err not knowing the scriptures ? yes i admit
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by YEM101: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
You aren't serious, better go back to ur wife and stop sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
Yours is at 0 percent. it cannot be rescued by charger. it has to be revamped and restructured

(Snoring loudly)
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Enifloxy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
mysweetnina:
Nairalanders, I need mature and real people opinion here.

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.
d only reason i see here is u enjoy sex wit d other lady dan ur wife, which happens to b a silly reason. If u dare marry dat lady, d trouble u will get will b worse dan d effect of a boko haram bomb. U knw wat to do, search ur hrt.

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

(Snoring loudly)
grin
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
that you err not knowing the scriptures ? yes i admit

Thank you for admitting your errors. It felt good abi? wink
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by refreshrate: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:
You will reap what you sow.

If you truly do not want to be with your wife then leave her. Children do not thrive well in broken and unhappy homes. You can't possibly look your son in the eye and say treat your women like I treat your mother. You can't look in your daughter in the eye and say pick a man like your daddy.

You do not respect your wife nor the vows you have made to her. If there were issues..you should sat down with her and try to communicate. If that didn't work you should have seek professional help.

Every marriage has issues and no marriage is perfect. I promise you that your next marriage will have issues as well. You need to develop some problem solving skills so that you don't leave every woman that "makes" you unhappy. No one can make you happy but Allah. You will always be disappointed as long as you live because humans make mistakes and aren't perfect. Everyone has flaws and some serious than others.

If this lady can cheat with you while you married what make you think she will be loyal when you married her? A self respecting lady will not lower herself even for some konji. I am sure she is aware that you are married or has a mate.

If you truly do not want to be with your wife....leave her. You can still care for your kids and do right by your kids.

Babe you need to calm down with the 'threats' regarding this issue. A few weeks back we heard about a celeb whos husband got his girlfriend pregnant and the whole social media went gaga.

This is no different.

No different in fact from when you see a man with a seemingly perfect wife leave home and starts to live with another lady who might be termed uglier than his wife or even below his standard.

Ask why this happens and dig deeper rather than resorting to all this blackmail.

ill tell you one thing though men are like kings and kids together in one, he needs all the attention he can get (the kid in him) and needs to be made to feel like the most important person in your life as a woman (the king).

With women claiming they have equal rights today and whats that supid word that would end most marriages yeah 'feminism' i always laugh.

Seriously as a woman you cant say youre providing the man with the type of things expected of him in a relationship which he sometimes breaks his back to provide.

You on the contrary as a woman...feminist and all that, try to show him that you are independent and all that kind thing that God did not send you in the house. Before he says one youve talked twenty, ok o. He then meets another woman who listens to him, provides comfort and shows him theres a life without pressure and even if there is both of them can deal with it together, meanwhile you youre there forming 'i will give him drama all the time' as a confirmed drama queen. well done. ma.
Its only natural to find a place of comfort and stay there. Thing is he would have spoken to the wife in subtle tones about his displeasure on some of the things but women being who they are never hear or see the signs after all shes the woman and hes the man and so should be able to bear more stress (feminism always hides when shes thinking like this)

Then silifa comes in and takes over next thing the wife is asking how could you do this to me?
story

Please ehn cos if you ask now, the women will say is he not a man (which i guess in their minds is good cause to kill the poor chap)

Im not trying to justify his having affairs but seriously i think its only fair we identify the true cause as to why he would take such a step.
Ive seen married women who believe its not right for them to apologize, when theres a problem. Meanwhile silifa is ready to apologize even kneel down just to ensure her 'king' is always happy.

Its supposed to be a marriage between two people non greater than the other except where you place your partner and your partner likewise places you. You put pride in the mix, prepare for whatever comes in.

Or what do you think the colleague he loves now is doing that is making him turn head?

Using the kids to blackmail him just wont cut it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Phiniz(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Omavik:
Ur own happiness shld b ur priority.. stick to whatever /whoever makes u happy... follow ur mind sir...
Best comment ever....Nothing is more important than ones happiness after all You only live once
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Thank you for admitting your errors. It felt good abi? wink
i said YOU err NOT me. dayum i guess comprehension is also another one of your deficiencies ? shocked
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by bookkeepers: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Young man do you really know the meaning of love, love is when you like and tolerate your husband or your wife because of her bad side and not because of the good side. As for your sex mate she is only interested in making you unhappy. And mind you if you are sack today her love for you will evaporate like,steam so be warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by refreshrate: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Enifloxy:
d only reason i see here is u enjoy sex wit d other lady dan ur wife, which happens to b a silly reason. If u dare marry dat lady, d trouble u will get will b worse dan d effect of a boko haram bomb. U knw wat to do, search ur hrt.

yimu

people have done more than this in the past and the heavens did not fall.
he has highlighted the source of the problem but people will not take time to comprehend.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
listen man, i aint open to opinions like that. man, them kids be cuttteee as hell. always calling you ' daddy' daddy ' daddy' . if you cant hang around for your kids then you got a legion of demons on you

The kids ain't your,just passing through you. Don't forget being a good dad is totally different to being in love with your wife. You can be with another woman and still take care of your kids. Once they are over 18,they will move on and leave you in your miserable love life.

It is your choice to be close minded. The OP wanted opinions different to people like you ,that why he opened the thread.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
i said YOU err NOT me. dayum i guess comprehension is also another one of your deficiencies ? shocked

Inhale and exhale. Pastors need to demonstrate decorum. wink
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by refreshrate: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
bookkeepers:
Young man do you really know the meaning of love, love is when you like and tolerate your husband or your wife because of her bad side and not because of the good side. As for your sex mate she is only interested in making you unhappy. And mind you if you are sack today her love for you will evaporate like,steam so be warned.

Theres somewhere here on NL where a lady bath her bobo with acid, does this remark of yours on tolorence still come in to play?
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Btruth: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
My honest advice is that you've already decided for yourself. Since you are in love with her, I think the best thing is to free your wife and let her go her own way.

cool
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Abiolaopec(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Guy i understand aw u re felling ryt nw. I was also in such similar situation, but eventually i chose 2b wit my wife and kid because sonner or later after enjoying everything she has got to offer then she will start smelling like a pig in d mud. But for d main tym, enjoy her to d fullest ;DGuy i understand aw u re felling ryt nw. I was also in such similar situation, but eventually i chose 2b wit my wife and kid because sonner or later after enjoying everything she has got to offer then she will start smelling like a pig in d mud. But for d main tym, enjoy her to d fullest
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Krisgift(f): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
At 32, you are thinking of marrying two wives, when you should be busy working on your career and looking after your God given wife and beautiful kids.

You are just being driven by lust. You don't love this other woman. soon you will get tired of whatever she's being offering you.

The biggest mistake you could ever make is breaking your home for this woman.

I can assure you bro, you don't know what you are doing.
Is your banking job enough to cater for two wives and two children plus the unborn kids of the second wife.
Am sure she would want to raise her own kids.

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
ifeness:

The kids ain't your,just passing through you. Don't forget being a good dad is totally different to being in love with your wife. You can be with another woman and still take care of your kids. Once they are over 18,they will move on and leave you in your miserable love life.

It is your choice to be close minded. The OP wanted different opinions different to people like you ,that why he opened the thread.
nigga there is no such thing as love. this is a concocted emotion used to sell books and magazines. there is lust and after lust there is compromise. those are the only two feelings between members of opposite s-e-x. LUST and when the lust dies you COMPROMISE. no such thing as love. so there is no such thing as not being in love with your wife. it does not exist. what his problem is is that he is not willing to get into the COMPROMISE stage. he is still a small boy looking for LUST. some people are addicted to LUST. it is a powerful emotion and as such they become serial cheats looking for lust all over the place.

5 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by ebner70(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Been dia before, but trust me you will gradually get tired of her, all passes are d same, stick to that your wife or else get ready to marry even more
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by refreshrate: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
BluStreak:

It seems everybody forgot that this man said he has urged his wife on many occasions to come over to his base so they can live as a family unit but the woman wouldn't. Is he going to drag her like a goat? If he applies force now, the same people berating him will be the 1st to seek for his head.

Can any of you guarantee that the woman in question isn't having an affair already? It is not easy for a man to want to up and leave his marriage and allow his children call another man daddy. Some women are just difficult by default that the best a man can do to save himself is walk away.

Finally someone who can reason beyond mere sentiments!
God bless you real good and may next week be your best yet, for the uncommon gift of common sense which you posses!

Kai im so impressed, with you i now believe theres still hope for this country

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by a9nyc2020(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Too much of 24 hours grin...it is well
andromida:
Nina is the colleague right?
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by blakky97(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:
You will reap what you sow.

If you truly do not want to be with your wife then leave her. Children do not thrive well in broken and unhappy homes. You can't possibly look your son in the eye and say treat your women like I treat your mother. You can't look in your daughter in the eye and say pick a man like your daddy.

You do not respect your wife nor the vows you have made to her. If there were issues..you should sat down with her and try to communicate. If that didn't work you should have seek professional help.

Every marriage has issues and no marriage is perfect. I promise you that your next marriage will have issues as well. You need to develop some problem solving skills so that you don't leave every woman that "makes" you unhappy. No one can make you happy but Allah. You will always be disappointed as long as you live because humans make mistakes and aren't perfect. Everyone has flaws and some serious than others.

If this lady can cheat with you while you married what make you think she will be loyal when you married her? A self respecting lady will not lower herself even for some konji. I am sure she is aware that you are married or has a mate.

If you truly do not want to be with your wife....leave her. You can still care for your kids and do right by your kids.
are you a muslim mrschima? are you igbo too? im sorry im just curious. I am if you ask.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by refreshrate: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
ebner70:
Been dia before, but trust me you will gradually get tired of her, all passes are d same, stick to that your wife or else get ready to marry even more

Your case was different you did it to enter a space, OP is trying to close a space.

Big difference
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Inhale and exhale. Pastors need to demonstrate decorum. wink
who said pastors need to demonstrate decorum ? shocked

2 corinthians 11 vs 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. << ALL PROPHETS BE RUDE IN SPEECH. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GET INTO THE COCONUT HEAD OF THE REPROBATES grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by whiteeyes: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
hmmm... I fear for men who do not understand the simple instructions of this marriage covenant. Op, have you asked yourself why most men die before their wives, leaving her with the children? how else do you think heaven can compensate a woman who bore the pains and discomfort of pregnancy and childbirth just for a " selfish" man like you to treat as such? do you know the measure of sacrifice she's put in to care for the children in your absenc
e? think with your brain and not you p....!
Finally, try to reverse the story. how would it feel if she were the one doing what you are doing?

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
refreshrate:

Babe you need to calm down with the 'threats' regarding this issue. A few weeks back we heard about a celeb whos husband got his girlfriend pregnant and the whole social media went gaga.

This is no different.

No different in fact from when you see a man with a seemingly perfect wife leave home and starts to live with another lady who might be termed uglier than his wife or even below his standard.

Ask why this happens and dig deeper rather than resorting to all this blackmail.

ill tell you one thing though men are like kings and kids together in one, he needs all the attention he can get (the kid in him) and needs to be made to feel like the most important person in your life as a woman (the king).

With women claiming they have equal rights today and whats that supid word that would end most marriages yeah 'feminism' i always laugh.

Seriously as a woman you cant say youre providing the man with the type of things expected of him in a relationship which he sometimes breaks his back to provide.

You on the contrary as a woman...feminist and all that, try to show him that you are independent and all that kind thing that God did not send you in the house. Before he says one youve talked twenty, ok o. He then meets another woman who listens to him, provides comfort and shows him theres a life without pressure and even if there is both of them can deal with it together, meanwhile you youre there forming 'i will give him drama all the time' as a confirmed drama queen. well done. ma.
Its only natural to find a place of comfort and stay there. Thing is he would have spoken to the wife in subtle tones about his displeasure on some of the things but women being who they are never hear or see the signs after all shes the woman and hes the man and so should be able to bear more stress (feminism always hides when shes thinking like this)

Then silifa comes in and takes over next thing the wife is asking how could you do this to me?
story

Please ehn cos if you ask now, the women will say is he not a man (which i guess in their minds is good cause to kill the poor chap)

Im not trying to justify his having affairs but seriously i think its only fair we identify the true cause as to why he would take such a step.
Ive seen married women who believe its not right for them to apologize, when theres a problem. Meanwhile silifa is ready to apologize even kneel down just to ensure her 'king' is always happy.

Its supposed to be a marriage between two people non greater than the other except where you place your partner and your partner likewise places you. You put pride in the mix, prepare for whatever comes in.

Or what do you think the colleague he loves now is doing that is making him turn head?

Using the kids to blackmail him just wont cut it.

Blackmail? Did you quote the wrong post? What's you talking about? No one said anything about feminism and blackmailing children.

We can talk about feminism but the post is about a married man who has cheated on his wife with a colleague and he wants help with his ailment. I don't think my preaching of feminism will aid his pain and confliction. This matter is a bit more spiritual and I will let the religious fanatics handle this dilemma.

For the record, I suggest leaving the wife if he does not love her and to do right by his children. If I was the wife in question I wouldn't want to be with a cheater who has no respect for me or the family.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by PreciousBro: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Your wife is your wife,you married her after all,I don't think she deserves this. Be with your wife and work things out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.