Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady (44372 Views)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video) / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by kennynelcon(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
I don't know how you feel.

But for the sake of the kids please Forget your colleague.

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dude, from your post, i can figure out that your marriage lack a lot of things but i am going to mention but just a few.
There is nothing more important in a marriage/relationship than SINCERE COMMUNICATION. You should know very well that communication plays a major role in sustaining a marriage/ relationship. And you probably also know that communication is even more important in a long distance relationship/marriage. Take out your your time and have a sincere communication with your wife.
Secondly, another missing piece is TIME. How much time do you spend with your wife/kids... When i say TIME, I mean Quality Time. Take your wife, maybe to a club, birthday party, a lounge, do what you did to win her love when you started dating. Women love being taken by surprise.
Bruv, my advise to you, go back to wife, have a sincere communication with her and also spend quality time with her. What God has joined together let no man put assunder. Goodnyt

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by southernbelle(f): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
andromida:
Nina is the colleague right? smiley
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by iPopAlomo(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
See as women just dey bash the op...
none of una holy pass ooO... none...
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ishilove:

You seriously need to rededicate your life to Jesus.

Married bachelor.
he need more than that. he need an exorcism is what he needs cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Mamaflex(f): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Maybe it is her children from a previous relationship.
I don't think so. This jerk of a man has completely lost his senses.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
you dont know what you are talking about and next time quote the verse so we can read it here and pin point what exactly it is you are highlighting.

You don't need to know what I am saying but you need to know what you are quoting and it's meanings..

I don't need to copy and paste the verse. Next time actually read the bible before you use it to prove your point.

You do have a bible in handy no?
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Ama80(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
How old AR u @op?if u are maturd n man enof u wud undstnd dat watever is goin on wt u n dat lady is just a fling whc everyman has bn involvd in but they nevr allowd it destroy thr home cos bfr it clocks 1yr you wil undstnd better.abeg go home to ur wife or ask Fr transfer and I giv u 5mnths u won't rmbr dat girl.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
One of the few sensible posts I've you made.

You try making at least one.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by southernbelle(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
I don't think you need the advice, we will take your advice "don't tell me to leave her"
he obviously doesn't need anyone's advice. his mind is made up angry it's really hard to convince close-minded people like this to do otherwise. its best to leave them with their decisions and watch and learn.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by grandstar(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
How can you see the speck in your wife's eye when there a a big fat Iroko tree in your own eye.

I would advise you to first remove the Iroko tree in your eye and then , you are better placed to remove the speck in her own eye.

You apparently see nothing wrong in adultery and this is still a very young marriage. That is the foundation of the problem.

Adultery is wrong (Hebrews 13;4) Drop that home wrecker you are moving with ASAP if you love your kids. A house divided against itself can not stand.

3 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by mubarak001(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
I am still trying to figure out why this guy wrote dis in the first place...just like WAEC comprehension; in not more than one sentence, gif two reasons why i should not leave her...answers already in the passage! Next pls.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by shurlermoz(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
The truth is bitter but it must be told, leave your mistress and stick to your wife.

There are always challenges in marriage but you need to overcome them and be stronger.

You will be deceiving yourself to think that your mistress can offer you eternal happiness, everybody have their own baggage.
For the sake of your kids, your wife and posterity keep to your wife and children.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
mysweetnina:
Nairalanders, I need mature and real people opinion here.

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.
if at the age of 32,you could commit such abominations then what do we expect from a 19 year teen that saggs his jeans?
You just disgraced manhood with your actions!
It is still a mystery that someone who has a heart n conscience would do this.i would prefer i dont have a father than have one like you.
Am i judging you?no dear!i am chiding you.
You seem to mistaken infatuation with love,i beleive you are infatuated to the lady u asked out since it was loneliness that made u fall for her n one of d reasons that u stick to her is she is good in bed.
You are a father for christ sake,you are a role model to your kids,be decent for the sake of your kids,because divorce is TRAUMATIC to kids....lots of love dear!

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

You don't need to know what I am saying but you need to know what you are quoting and it's meanings..

I don't need to copy and paste the verse. Next time actually read the bible before you use it to prove your point.

You do have a bible in handy no?
and i repeat, woman you do not know what you are saying. you should be taking bible lessons from me and not vice versa. stay in your lane woman and let me do the teaching. keep quiet and let me quarterback this thang.

1 timothy 2 vs 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

Let GOD be the judge of morality Love

It's good that God is the final decider because if it was left up to humans we are FVCKED.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by CleftEvents: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gaborone:
Shame on you.
May hail stones rain down on your hollow bald head.

Lol.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by CleftEvents: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gaborone:
Shame on you.
May hail stones rain down on your hollow bald head.

Lol.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Malazzy: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
You are a big fool...... Actually, this is the first time I insulted someone on nairaland..... Did you hear yourself... "she prefers that I spend my money on her AND HER KIDS" ..... No more our kids.... You will live to regret it if you ever dare act out what's on your mind. .
mysweetnina:

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
and i repeat, woman you do not know what you are saying. you should be taking bible lessons from me and not vice versa. stay in your lane woman and let me do the teaching. keep quiet and let me quarterback this thang.

1 timothy 2 vs 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

You are killing yourself with your own stup1dity! That's has nothing to do with God giving men the position to judge. Matthew 7 1:5 debunked your assertion!

Humans do not have the power to judge humans. Are you confusing leadership with judge?

That's why many do not take silly Christians seriously using wrong quotes to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Olordhavemercy!

I am grossly unqualified to offer any advice...to each his own.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:

I don't take lessons from dumb people.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Intendy: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
you've taken your decision already but what you saw in your first wife to bear you 2 kids will also fade out in your new catch.
take it

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Empressomotola: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Short of words...but the question is, was that what you signed up for when you both got married? don't worry it is carnival

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't take lessons from dumb people.
respect yourself woman. i need to see you but not hear you. matter fact go and fix me some iyan and egusi
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Sharksblow(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
marry her, you can continue committing abortion and after few years start saying we don't have good leaders. what if our good leaders have all been aborted?

your wife shouldn't be away in the first place.... it should be the family over career. only 1% of them know this these days sha

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by DrGroove(f): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
@op..99.9% of married men are doing exactly what you do(adultery). Yours is even decent to an extent..Just enjoy it while it lasts It's typical of men,always wanting new adventure,new taste. All men do it! So enjoy while it lasts Just make sure you don't catch any STDs. Cheers!!
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by jorez: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
I thank God for my life o,I can't leave my wife or my kids for any stupid woman out ther even if she is given me trouble.my kids? Guy I fear u.mr man I think u need prayers.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

You are killing yourself with your own stup1dity! That's has nothing to do with God giving men the position to judge. Matthew 7 1:5 debunked your assertion!

Humans do not have the power to judge humans. Are you confusing leadership with judge?

That's why many do not take silly Christians seriously using wrong quotes to prove a point.
woman you have no wisdom. now keep quiet

job 39 vs 17 Because God hath deprived her of wisdom, neither hath he imparted to her understanding.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by showbobo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
mysweetnina:

Thank u.

I'll advise you to go ahead and do whatever your heart tells you. .No one deserves to be in an unhealthy marriage..Get a divorce if need be and go with whom your heart chooses..Been there done that.. Forget what the society deems conventional it's your life,dont compromise your happiness.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by callonme(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
My advice - give your life to Christ Jesus......in other news....

My blog loading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.