Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,777 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… (10158 Views)

MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion / Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by anwo247: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
The whole world might be afraid of ISIS but certainly not these t0pless Lebanese girls!

http://waltermondalejnr.com/2014/09/04/more-pics-of-ballsy-topless-lebanese-girls-burning-isis-flags/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Ginaz(f): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
God protect us from evil . Amen!
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Blackfire(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Islam islam islam.... What ve u done to this world?

2 Likes

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
religion has brought more harm than good
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Demmzy15(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
How on earth is that an ISIS flag?! Moreover those girls can't do this sh't in Lebanon!

1 Like

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by kevoh(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Go girls, free tatas on show tongue See as those old men they peep grin Meanwhile Real flag or not, furck #ISIS and every eediot who openly or secretly accepts their brand of islamic ideologies angry .

2 Likes

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by jcross19: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Demmzy15:
How on earth is that an ISIS flag?! Moreover those girls can't do this sh't in Lebanon!
I have been suspecting your posts , I think its right time to forward your posts to fbi because your posts look suspicious. islam is equal to terrorism. So because they burnt that flag mean SHIT .you are a terrorist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Jeromejnr(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
...And gradually dis present age comes to a close.

1 Like

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by johnydon22(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Am in love with these women for real. . . women of integrity and great courage move me.... strong women that are proud enough to stand for what they know is right
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Demmzy15(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
jcross19:
I have been suspecting your posts , I think its right time to forward your posts to fbi because your posts look suspicious. islam is equal to terrorism. So because they burnt that flag mean SHIT .you are a terrorist.
Your welcome, forward my posts and yours also to the SSS! Bunch of naked ladies were burning a flag with "Allah's name and the Prophet Muhammad" and you think any reasonable Muslim would be happy?! When reporting me to SSS or FBI, don't forget to show them these threads an acclaimed terrorists created:- https://www.nairaland.com/2345692/youth-today-enticed-khawarij-insurgents https://www.nairaland.com/2343354/did-khilaafah-end-1924-response https://www.nairaland.com/2318757/another-fabricated-hadeeth-anjem-choudary https://www.nairaland.com/2303107/terrorism-see-how-shaykh-al-fawzan

Please endeavor to report me, but when doing this present you and your evangelical brothers' and sisters' posts too. Hope you weren't angry I totally destroyed your points yesterday?! grin

Hypocrites!! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2015
Demmzy15:

Your welcome, forward my posts and yours also to the SSS! Bunch of naked ladies were burning a flag with "Allah's name and the Prophet Muhammad" and you think any.

So bloody what? Is it not allah that the vermins are killing for? Is it not mohamed that allah sent to teach people to kill for him To hell with your allah and mohamed cause they are both burning in hell right now so what these courageous ladies are doing is small compared to the reality.

1 Like

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by anwo247: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Burning of that flag makes them heroic.

You age the right to be happy or angry as a Muslim.

Allah remains a demon and Mohammed remains an evil messenger. You can't change it and seeds are all over the world.

Islam is evil and we will stamp it out of this earth very soon.

1 Like

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by jcross19: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Demmzy15:

Your welcome, forward my posts and yours also to the SSS! Bunch of naked ladies were burning a flag with "Allah's name and the Prophet Muhammad" and you think any reasonable Muslim would be happy?! When reporting me to SSS or FBI, don't forget to show them these threads an acclaimed terrorists created:- https://www.nairaland.com/2345692/youth-today-enticed-khawarij-insurgents https://www.nairaland.com/2343354/did-khilaafah-end-1924-response https://www.nairaland.com/2318757/another-fabricated-hadeeth-anjem-choudary https://www.nairaland.com/2303107/terrorism-see-how-shaykh-al-fawzan

Please endeavor to report me, but when doing this present you and your evangelical brothers' and sisters' posts too. Hope you weren't angry I totally destroyed your points yesterday?! grin

Hypocrites!! !!
wait posts you destroyed? If your allah is powerful then let allah strike them but allah is toothless dog with he goat mohamMAD. Just watch out soon they will track your ip and unmask with this sign of terrorism.
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jagoon:

So bloody what? Is it not allah that the vermins are killing for? Is it not mohamed that allah sent to teach people to kill for him To hell with your allah and mohamed cause they are both burning in hell right now so what these courageous ladies are doing is small compared to the reality.
why is this dunce always in anger mode

1 Like

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
crusadistic:
why is this dunce always in anger mode

Because there is no day I don't read in the news that mo.rons like you are killing for allah and that pig called mohamed.
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Demmzy15(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
jcross19:
wait posts you destroyed? If your allah is powerful then let allah strike them but allah is toothless dog with he goat mohamMAD. Just watch out soon they will track your ip and unmask with this sign of terrorism.
Patiently waiting for that!!! Jihadist! tongue
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Demmzy15(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jagoon:

I've said it times without number on this forum, ISIS aren't Muslims. They're nothing but dogs whose final abode would be hell! Becareful with the words you make, Yoruba boy!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jagoon:

Because there is no day I don't read in the news that mo.rons like you are killing
and what have that your useless crucified animal you worship done about it or the thief is too busy raping his mother PIGS
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Demmzy15:

I've said it times without number on this forum, ISIS aren't Muslims. They're nothing but dogs whose final abode would be hell! Becareful with the words you make, Yoruba boy!!

If isis are dogs then mohamed is the father of all dogs cause isis are doing exactly what mohamed did and instructed in your filthy terror manual called quoran. If you are ashamed of isis then you ought to be utterly embarrassed by mohamed and you should renounce the religion of terror.

1 Like

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by jcross19: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Demmzy15:

Patiently waiting for that!!! Jihadist! tongue
soon you will be cooling your body inside Guatemala prison like your brother abdul mutalahib.
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Demmzy15(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
jcross19:
soon you will be cooling your body inside Guatemala prison like your brother abdul mutalahib.
On top wetin?! You really sound like a Pained nigga who's frustrated! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by jcross19: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Demmzy15:

On top wetin?! You really sound like a Pained nigga who's frustrated! grin grin
ahahahahhahhaha are you afraid? You are just hitting likes by yourself. You too much.
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Demmzy15(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
jcross19:
ahahahahhahhaha are you afraid? You are just hitting likes by yourself. You too much.
You don attack my God and Prophet finish, you move to attacking me, now you attack the amount of 'likes' I get! grin

*In D'banj's voice*
-why me o-
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by jcross19: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Demmzy15:

You don attack my God and Prophet finish, you move to attacking me, now you attack the amount of 'likes' I get! grin

*In D'banj's voice*
-why me o-
we are brothers but separated by different views. Well just ask God tell and show yoU HIS path.
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Demmzy15(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
jcross19:
we are brothers but separated by different views. Well just ask God tell and show yoU HIS path.
Why abuse my God, my Prophet all in the name of evangelism?! Why call me a terrorist if indeed I'm your brother?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by jcross19: 4:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Why abuse my God, my Prophet all in the name of evangelism?! Why call me a terrorist if indeed I'm your brother?!
I said we are brothers separated by different views , your VIEWS made me termed you a terrorist. Because you have been taught to hate other religion in which I can sense it from your posts , which is not good for 21 century society.
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by jcross19: 4:15am On Jun 29, 2015
crusadistic:
and what have that your useless crucified animal you worship done about it or the thief is too busy raping his mother PIGS
john 3 vs 18 : he that believed on me is not condemned; but he that believed not is condemned already, because he had not believe in the name of only begotten son of God. May God show you mercy because allah will be the one to torment you in abyss.
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Demmzy15(m): 5:17am On Jun 29, 2015
jcross19:
I said we are brothers separated by different views , [s]your VIEWS made me termed you a terrorist. Because you have been taught to hate other religion in which I can sense it from your posts , which is not good for 21 century society.[/s]
Now honestly answer this question, do you like an Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim faith?! You can't like my faith because it's different from yours. As a Muslim, I don't like the faith in you doesn't mean I don't like you as a person. You need to know the difference, Muslims must love and respect the Jews and the Christians couple with other faiths. But we don't like the 'faith' in you. I have enough Christian friends, many from my close relations are Christians and I don't hate them in person.

You've equally shown me that you don't like my faith at all! You resort to abusing me, my Prophet, my God just to prove a point. You make us to say things we ought not to say, I wish you could make amendments.
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by jcross19: 5:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Now honestly answer this question, do you like an Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim faith?! You can't like my faith because it's different from yours. As a Muslim, I don't like the faith in you doesn't mean I don't like you as a person. You need to know the difference, Muslims must love and respect the Jews and the Christians couple with other faiths. But we don't like the 'faith' in you. I have enough Christian friends, many from my close relations are Christians and I don't hate them in person.

You've equally shown me that you don't like my faith at all! You resort to abusing me, my Prophet, my God just to prove a point. You make us to say things we ought not to say, I wish you could make amendments.
the problem we having is that the truth need to be established and if you think you are on the right road but others are not what you need to is preach to them than killing them and stay in one religion is not by force but all these things are not in your religion which is giving a red alert about the nature of the religion. You forgot to used the word God instead of allah.
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by Demmzy15(m): 5:55am On Jun 29, 2015
jcross19:
the problem we having is that the truth need to be established and if you think you are on the right road but others are not what you need to is preach to them than killing them and stay in one religion is not by force but all these things are not in your religion which is giving a red alert about the nature of the religion. You forgot to used the word God instead of allah.
No one is killing them, we've started times without number that those misguided groups killing Muslims Christians and others aren't Muslims and they don't represent Islam. They may claim to be Muslims but Islam has disowned them, yesterday you guys tried to prove Jehovah witness, Mormons, White Supremacist groups, KKK weren't Christians in which you failed because these groups also read the Bible like you and also act according to Bible. So ISIS, Bokoharam, etc aren't Muslims they kill Muslims in the most gruesome manner.

ISIS have started killing Muslims by placing bombs on their neck to the head, drowning in cage and yet you claim Islam is responsible?! Please be realistic!

Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by modskiller(m): 7:06am On Jun 29, 2015
[size=15pt]ISIS is a sham, it's just a way some influential people in the world sort to enrich their pockets through defence budget allocation[/size]

But wait o, we tend to allocate more on defence than food.

Who are we fighting?

Man is it's enemy, are you seeing what I'm seeing.?
Re: Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… by anonym0us: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2015
jcross19:
Baba it's Guantanamo bay

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? / Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Worship Jesus Christ? / Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.