Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos (3569 Views)

Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) / DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by hubs: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
IS A MOTHER SUPPOSE TO TAKE THIS TYPE OF PHOTO WITH A KID SEE MORE HERE >>>>> http:///2015/06/see-what-this-freaky-mother-is-doing-to.html

Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by MosakuAW(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by fairygeh(f): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is wrong
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by Noah13: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is an Abomination.
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by vivypretty(f): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
train up a child in the way he should grow...........
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by Tbillz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Welcome to the world where everything is legalised. They claim every body has a right and entitled to anything.
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by Tbillz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
aside fotoshop....... why U fine like dis?
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by vivypretty(f): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Tbillz post=35218620]aside fotoshop....... why U fine like dis? [/quote
is not photo shop product.I JUST HAVE TO LOOK LIKE MY MOTHER
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by Tbillz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=vivypretty post=35218846][/quote]mama has done a great job. Your beauty ia certified smiley
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by justfarb2(f): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
What your vaginal discharge is saying to you

Good evening my beautiful farbulousnesses, hope your is day was great. Mine was just there. I went to the hospital today to see the dermatologist cause of Jina's skin reactions and he recommended the some creams which were so expensive but so far e work no p but if e nor work, that man must pay me my money. So today, we will be talking about our health as women and i am focusing on vagina discharge.
Most of us don't give much thought to our vagina and i am also in that list but when i was going for my marriage class they brought to our attention how some types of discharge means you are ready to get pregnant or what sex of baby can be determined by the discharge. But after i got married i went back to school so i didn't put much thought into it again and with my I.t defense, seminar, project defense and so on i just forgot about it and i know a lot of my friends that don't send it too. But Do you know your vagina discharge can actually tell you what's up with you.....So it's not just when their is itchiness that you should take note. As women we need to know every....But that's my work. giving you information about everything women. Please leave your comments comments....

i: If It’s Clear to White and Stretchy like thick catarrh, Then you are obviously Ovulating. You see this slippery stretchy discharge during the middle of your cycle, so it’s normal but you have to be very careful especially if you don't want to take in but if you want to then have all the sex you can possibly have cause it's easier for the sperm to slide through....http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/06/what-your-vaginal-discharge-is-saying.html
hubs:
IS A MOTHER SUPPOSE TO TAKE THIS TYPE OF PHOTO WITH A KID SEE MORE HERE >>>>> http:///2015/06/see-what-this-freaky-mother-is-doing-to.html
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by youngberry001(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
see beauty wink
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by vivypretty(f): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
youngberry001:
see beauty wink
THANKS embarassed
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by youngberry001(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
THANKS embarassed
u wlcm

re u from abia state
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by vivypretty(f): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
youngberry001:
u wlcm

re u from abia state
NO proudly IMO BORN
Re: Is This Right!! See What This Freaky Mother Is Doing To This Child – Photos by Godmother(f): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oyibo people sef. And she knows Social Service does not joke with such. When they take the baby away from her now you will see her crying and saying she didn't know what she was tinking

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad / When You Want Five Different Haircuts At The Same Time (Photo) / I Like Flaunting My Butt On Social Media -- Actress Inem Peter [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.