Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad (3573 Views)

Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) / Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by goldrush111(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2015
The handsome new Ooni of Ile Ife Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi is pictured here all cozy with his wife during one of their outings abroad.

The young Yoruba monarch is a 40-year old real estate magnate and prince from the Giesi Ruling House in the town. He has been elected the 51st Ooni of Ife.
SEE MORE PIC: http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/10/photos-the-new-ooni-of-ife-ogunwusi-pictured-with-his-wife-abroad/

Re: PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by actoor(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Big boi = first class king
Re: PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by benedictnsi(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Good for' them
Re: PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by Barry2015(f): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Nice looking couple thumbsup!!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2015
I saw somewhere that same picture was captioned as with his daughter.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by Theyveedo(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Lovely...

One quick advice; Keep ur wife close, Ur aboubaku closer...
Re: PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by harbeedaymee(f): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
kITATITA:
I saw somewhere that same picture was captioned as with his daughter.

That sounds more plausible
Re: PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by SirDorianGray(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
harbeedaymee:

That sounds more plausible
He's 40yrs, his daughter can't be this old
Re: PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by steadynana: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
read in guardian yesterday that he has a daughter- adeola. or so. but no mention of a wife
Re: PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by seangy4konji: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
I deh watch in 3d. Make I deh save all d photos somewhere
Re: PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by rattlesnake(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Why in God's name will I wanna become a traditional ruler...shooooo...he's just an HND holder undecided
Re: PHOTOS: The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Wife Abroad by seankay(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
The new Olori is bae kiss

(1) (Reply)

Fast & Furious Actor, Ludacris & Girlfriend Vibe To Tekno’s Pana / Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) / Ex-air Hostess With The Biggest Boobs In Europe Reveals How She Turned Fromwhite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.