Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (64204 Views)

Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eloquent(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Generally, the test was organised. Successful candidates will be contacted this week. Fingers crossed lipsrsealed
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by strictlynaija: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Just like the second test, the cutoff for this test is 70% according to the woman.
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=chucktriceey post=35493978][/quote]

I TOTALLY disagree with you. I DID BATCH 8:00am and i finished with time remaining and i didnt even use calculator till like question 18 and na computer calculator i use o.

NOT BEEN SHOWY but the of a truth if one did the test 1 and 2 this test we just did was more of a confirmation test
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by patston(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Bros No vex o, Where the finals dey? Means you have a better chance too for you to have known, so how/why didn't HARPS try
chucktriceey:
Guys , am sorry to say this , but Harps didn't try .....The last batch have higher chances of making it to the finals from what I saw .
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chucktriceey(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2015
We know Harps is basically more of an engineering firm, but since they accepted applications from all walks of study , then Mathematics test isn't sufficient for a test of general knowledge, though the questions were elementary and any one with secondary school knowledge could attempt and ace 98% but then again , a verbal test should have accompanied it to give an advantage to those who stopped solving maths long time ago....With this in mind , assuming the company reasons the way I do, then there has to be another stage of testing which will be basically Use of English.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by patston(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
I dnt even understand where you argument is facing...Are you just feeling for others or you didn't do it well? Bros, the Testing no dey tire you? Let me put it to you another way, Some of the peeps who didn't make it to the 3rd stage are better than most who made it, they were just unlucky.First you say final batch has/had a better chance,that logically means either you wrote with the last batch or some1 who wrote it told you abt it. Now you think Basic Mathematics that my younger brother in Art class(s.s.s.3) will ace is not a good way to test candidates. Bros what's happening gan gan?
chucktriceey:
We know Harps is basically more of an engineering firm, but since they accepted applications from all walks of study , then Mathematics test isn't sufficient for a test of general knowledge, though the questions were elementary and any one with secondary school knowledge could attempt and ace 98% but then again , a verbal test should have accompanied it to give an advantage to those who stopped solving maths long time ago....With this in mind , assuming the company reasons the way I do, then there has to be another stage of testing which will be basically Use of English.

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jaybabs(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Well I'm new here but I've been reading and reading threads. Applied for HARPS While I was serving and to be truthful I had a pretty low score. Above 50 anyways.... I've not been notified and I'm really not okay by that. so please if after the test, you've been notified for the next phase let me know.

Thank you
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eloquent(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2015
I don get alert Godwin!!!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Elephant87(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Pls what did you get?

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Mayosky15754: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Any news from HARPS?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Mayosky15754: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
I don get alert Godwin!!!

Any news from HARPS?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jaybabs(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Eloquent what was the content of the alert biko ... because me I don't understand o
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by patston(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2015
He didn't get nothing, he is just bluffing.......
jaybabs:
Eloquent what was the content of the alert biko ... because me I don't understand o
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jaybabs(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eloquent(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Brethren, I've been listening to Korede Bello's #Godwin while awaiting HARPS info. I didn't know guys thought my "I don get alert" chants where about HARPs congratulatory mail..lol.. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by patston(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ehn, when you decided to put it here of all place... wey eye dey chuk guys!!!You try! wink
eloquent:
Brethren, I've been listening to Korede Bello's #Godwin while awaiting HARPS info. I didn't know guys thought my "I don get alert" chants where about HARPs congratulatory mail..lol.. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramj: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
No more prophets?
Where are the reliable sources?

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by patston(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lobatan, People no dey forget ooooo......
Ramj:
No more prophets?

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chucktriceey(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
eloquent:

So u get the alert too.....This Harps and their too many text messages, ... sorry I mean MTN ...#Godwin finally
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sadewodu(m): 1:13am On Jul 07, 2015
eloquent:
Brethren, I've been listening to Korede Bello's #Godwin while awaiting HARPS info. I didn't know guys thought my "I don get alert" chants "WHERE" about HARPs congratulatory mail..lol.. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by larynz: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2015
I went to their office in abuja, the office was sort of empty. I saw only three workers and two gatemen. Meanwhile, don't stop searching for other jobs online.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by BottlePop: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2015
larynz:
I went to their office in abuja, the office was sort of empty. I saw only three workers and two gatemen. Meanwhile, don't stop searching for other jobs online.

Curiosity took the best of me and made me go to their Lagos office too.

Same thing, there was virtually no one, one storey building with two cars in the compound.
But i refuse to think what the situation suggests. Maybe their staff are constantly field-bound, being an energy and marine company.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chucktriceey(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2015
BottlePop:

Curiosity took the best of me and made me go to their Lagos office too.

Same thing, there was virtually no one, one storey building with two cars in the compound.
But i refuse to think what the situation suggests. Maybe their staff are constantly field-bound, being an energy and marine company.

Hahahaha...They don't actually have one cooperate office called "Harps"cos of the nature of their diversity. The harps holding is just the name for all the companies managed under the brand for instance the HAR petroleum servicing company, HMC fuels here ,HMLs in ph,Oasis mall at ikeja and Abj, Aso villa n properties at abj etc are all offices and work places belonging to Harps.

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chucktriceey(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Ramj:
No more prophets?

Seems the prophets are no longer in the race.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by tajad(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
HARPS office is at Adeola Odeku Street V/I, Sapetro Towers. I sighted it yesterday morning while passing by.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by strictlynaija: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
tajad:
HARPS office is at Adeola Odeku Street V/I, Sapetro Towers. I sighted it yesterday morning while passing by.
How d place be?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by tajad(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
strictlynaija:

How d place be?

I don't know my brother
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eloquent(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Countdown!!!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by patston(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Guess we should be hearing from dem by tmw or friday

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by patston(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
I guess the silence in this room is deafening you
PrivateRyan:
Guess we should be hearing from dem by tmw or friday
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Benaiah1: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
still on this harps issue, na wa for una oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? / Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / Job Vacancy Threads For 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.