Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage (5575 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) / Let's Not Jump To Conclusion Too Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by jnrbayano(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2015
FrancisTony:

His life and how he found out about his homosexual nature contrary to your opinion that they learnt it.

I go with research and empirical findings.

A gay is gay because of experience or perception.

I seldom read diaries!

A diary I always thought to be a private document. A diary is hugely unfit to be used to make a tentative generalisation.

A psychologist is well equipped to tell more precisely about you than you.

They have already.
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
jnrbayano:

I go with research and empirical findings.

A gay is gay because of experience or perception.

I seldom read diaries!

A diary I always thought to be a private document. A diary is hugely unfit to be used to make a tentative generalisation.

A psychologist is well equipped to tell more precisely about you than you.

They have already.

Give me statistics of these psychologists that believe that being gay is from experience and perception, THEN give me statistics of psychologists that go contrary to this view. Would you, please? Thank you!

The fact that you believe what you wanna believe doesn't negate the fact that I know about my life and how exactly I found the word to what exactly my sexuality is.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by southernbelle(f): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
ok...with the way things are going, i fear for my unborn children. there's gonna be a lot of awkward questions and explanations to do aside from the usual "where do babies come from?" question and it's not gonna be funny at all.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
dangotesmummy:
Nigeria, nigerians and nairalanders have No moral rights to condemn homosexuality because they practice other sins and the culprits go unpunished. If you are calling America sodom and gomorah please what is nigeria undecided

which abomination has nigeria not practiced that the Lord detest

Human rituals- murder
pedophilia-child abuse
Syphoning government money-corruption
Rape
beastiality

so people ranting about the sins of other countries should shut the f up and remove the log in their eyes before removing the specs im another person's eyes
Stop trying to sound smart cos you aren't ! Which individual has come out in Nigeria to support any of those vices you named above or to march in support?

3 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Kimoni: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hahahhahahahhahahaha

Interesting thread. How come I didn't open this thread before now?

Lemme continue reading...
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by winner01(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
dangotesmummy:
Nigeria, nigerians and nairalanders have No moral rights to condemn homosexuality because they practice other sins and the culprits go unpunished. If you are calling America sodom and gomorah please what is nigeria undecided

which abomination has nigeria not practiced that the Lord detest

Human rituals- murder
pedophilia-child abuse
Syphoning government money-corruption
Rape
beastiality

so people ranting about the sins of other countries should shut the f up and remove the log in their eyes before removing the specs im another person's eyes
which one of those have been legalized, modasuckers!

5 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by morethanadoll(f): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
dinachi:

Yes ignorance is bliss. Your ignorance!

Lol! Let us Americans worry about our democracy. We really aren't concerned with yours.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dangotesmummy: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
winner01:
which one of those have been legalized, modasuckers!
I will tell you since you don't know. Pedophilia has been legalized in the north a long time ago. It just became publicized when one of the northern political elites. I've forgotten that dirty man's name took a 13 year old egyptian girl, married her and used money to block the mouths of civil rights activists and some other agencies in the women affairs department

rape too has been legalilized. In Nigeria if a man has money. He can rape your mother and grandmother put together and nothing will come out of it. You will just see they're adjourning the case till thy Kingdom come

corruption. Don't even let me go to bode George matter or dino maleye or that bayelsa man that masqueraded himself into a woman. If you steal 100 million in nigerian politics. If your leg is very long and you know how to prostrate to the right people. They will just ask you to return 10,000 naira. How many politicians have been made to face the full wrath of the law

tinubu flinging bails of naira during his elections nko. The list is endless. Abi is it when they tell you obi is an ibo boy before you know many anomalies are legalised in nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dangotesmummy: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
dinachi:

Stop trying to sound smart cos you aren't ! Which individual has come out in Nigeria to support any of those vices you named above or to march in support?
eternal mumu when bode gorge was going to court for alleged corruption do you know how many of his supporters wore his ankara with his picture on their cloths saying they shouldn't lock up their son
What happened to people like gani faweyeinmi

oponu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by winner01(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
dangotesmummy:
I will tell you since you don't know. Pedophilia has been legalized in the north a long time ago. It just became publicized when one of the northern political elites. I've forgotten that dirty man's name took a 13 year old egyptian girl, married her and used money to block the mouths of civil rights activists and some other agencies in the women affairs department

rape too has been legalilized. In Nigeria if a man has money. He can rape your mother and grandmother put together and nothing will come out of it. You will just see they're adjourning the case till thy Kingdom come

corruption. Don't even let me go to bode George matter or dino maleye or that bayelsa man that masqueraded himself into a woman. If you steal 100 million in nigerian politics. If your leg is very long and you know how to prostrate to the right people. They will just ask you to return 10,000 naira. How many politicians have been made to face the full wrath of the law

tinubu flinging bails of naira during his elections nko. The list is endless. Abi is it when they tell you obi is an ibo boy before you know many anomalies are legalised in nigeria
Nigeria is corrupt but have not legalized corruption even tho we practice corruption......Every point u made is frowned at by a sane society, so i dont know wat ur driving at.....this issue is repulsive and i dont want to speak about it anymore, pls refrain from quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dangotesmummy: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
winner01:
Nigeria is corrupt but have not legalized corruption even tho we practice corruption......Every point u made is frowned at by a sane society, so i dont know wat ur driving at.....this issue is repulsive and i dont want to speak about it anymore, pls refrain from quoting me.
you won't know what I'm driving at.how will you know. As you were busy judging I opened your own closet you're now telling me nigeria hasn't legalized corruption. Continue deceiving yourself grin

no wonder nigeria is a subject of joke in the international community undecided

please change your name from winner 01 to delusional hypocritical and judgemental looser. Thank you kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by winner01(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
dangotesmummy:
you won't know what I'm driving at.how will you know. As you were busy judging I opened your own closet you're now telling me nigeria hasn't legalized corruption. Continue deceiving yourself grin

no wonder nigeria is a subject of joke in the international community undecided

please change your name from winner 01 to delusional hypocritical and judgemental looser. Thank you kiss
You ddnt open anythn, all u did is look for a way to justify added f00lishness in the world., ill change my name after u go f**k yo daddy.......Continue with your madness, the devil did not start today and its definately gonna get worse till Jesus comes....So congrats once again on your acheived madness.

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dangotesmummy: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
winner01:
You ddnt open anythn, all u did is look for a way to justify added f00lishness in the world., ill change my name after u go f**k yo daddy.......Continue with your madness, the devil did not start today and its definately gonna get worse till Jesus comes....So congrats once again on your acheived madness.
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I thought as much that you won't have anything significant to type other than lamentations of a pained man grin

breeze don blow. We don see fowl yash grin

if America is sodom and gomorra nigeria must be paradise. Abi? grin

your hypocrisy has been exposed body con dey pepper you grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by winner01(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
dangotesmummy:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I thought as much that you won't have anything significant to type other than lamentations of a pained man grin

breeze don blow. We don see fowl yash grin

if America is sodom and gomorra nigeria must be paradise. Abi? grin

your hypocrisy has been exposed body con dey pepper you grin
madam, you are mad, really, there is no two word for it..
did i in any way praise Nigeria,.....Animal, i have noin to say to u guys nymore
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dangotesmummy: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
winner01:
did i in any way praise Nigeria,.....Animal, i have noin to say to u guys nymore
you sef you're crazy . African ape get lost grin

if it's paining you go and sue Obama to court tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by lilmax(m): 12:13am On Jun 30, 2015
winner01:
you sef,see the kind monicker you dey argue with grin you really get time
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dinachi(m): 2:45am On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
eternal mumu when bode gorge was going to court for alleged corruption do you know how many of his supporters wore his ankara with his picture on their cloths saying they shouldn't lock up their son
What happened to people like gani faweyeinmi
oponu
And in your befuddled brain that equates to legalizing corruption? You are eternally silly!
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dinachi(m): 2:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Logicalmind1:
MarvellousGod

This is Kehinde Badmus - A Nigerian based in USA.
He just came out as gay and he has been married to a woman with kids.
This doesn't make any sense whatsoever! Many Nigerians, I mean really intelligent Nigerians not just in Nigeria but other countries have also been exposed as paedophiles so what's your point?
Many of those people are also married, some even did it with their children. That one twerp came out as homosexual doesn't make it right.
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:02am On Jun 30, 2015
morethanadoll:

Lol! Let us Americans worry about our democracy. We really aren't concerned with yours.
Exactly what we have been saying since. You sodomites can continue with your Sodom if your people likes it just leave us alone. We don't want to widen our arseholes in the name of legalizing abomination!
Stop trying to force your evil lifestyle down our throats.

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by morethanadoll(f): 5:33am On Jun 30, 2015
dinachi:

Exactly what we have been saying since. You sodomites can continue with your Sodom if your people likes it just leave us alone. We don't want to widen our arseholes in the name of legalizing abomination!

I hope that you never have MouthAction since that was apart of that Bible place you are talking about! If I'm living in Sodom, there is no place I'd rather be! It is full of luxuries! By the way, you may want to save your phone battery before you lose electricity. I heard about that situation. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dangotesmummy: 6:11am On Jun 30, 2015
dinachi:

And in your befuddled brain that equates to legalizing corruption? You are eternally silly!
nobody can deliver you from stoppeedty even if they fling you into havard university. Those people wearing his cloth and shamelessly hailing a corrupt man as their hero or people like mustapha muhammad, and the abacha family walking freely nko? If yoi think corruption is not legalized then you need a brain overhaul

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dangotesmummy: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2015
morethanadoll:

I hope that you never have MouthAction since that was apart of that Bible place you are talking about! If I'm living in Sodom, there is no place I'd rather be! It is full of luxuries! By the way, you may want to save your phone battery before you lose electricity. I heard about that situation. grin
exactly plus some paid touts by politicians running to pastor and imams to sabotage the refineries grin
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2015
dinachi:

You're assuming there isn't a gay population already in Nigeria, right?

Nobody is forcing you. You just don't turn gay. Leave the gay people alone, and be your straight self.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
exactly plus some paid touts by politicians running to pastor and imams to sabotage the refineries grin

They'd rather want to believe that gay people are the source of all ills in the country.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2015
morethanadoll:

Concern yourself primarily with your own abominations over there! MouthAction,Homosexual sex, Anal sex is the only thing your brain understands no wonder you are supporting homosexual marriage!
You claim you are a Bible student but you always come short. Sodom and Gomorrha also boasted of by far more luxuries than you can imagine in their times. Theier men even prefers to sleep with angels ! Una never even corrupt reach them set. Lot left his brother Abraham and went in search of luxuries there. Suffice it to say he came back with nothing after Sodom was destroyed ! He lost his soul and eventually had kids by his own daughters! That is graduating from a luxury seeker to an incestous man. I hope that will not be your portion Ms luxury seeker!
Besides America is a dying empire while Nigeria is a growing empire. I prefer to go with Nigeria that will become a world power in the future rather than America that will collapse like the old roman empire. tongue

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2015
masonkz:

You're assuming there isn't a gay population already in Nigeria, right?

Nobody is forcing you. You just don't turn gay. Leave the gay people alone, and be your straight self.
If you a part of the homosexual community in Nigeria why don't you come out openly and say it!
Directly behind you homosexuals are paedophile asking that they be left alone, immediately after comes incestous couples requesting the same thing and bestiality practisioners and nercophilist s are not left out so why should we deny the others and support only homosexuals?
Homosexuals should leave Nigeria alone . We have other problems we are tackling and we do not want to add anal cancer and other terrible cancers to the list our of problems.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Me thinks he's confused or having problems with his wife... after enjoying the woman's punny, with children to show for it. He then decided to turn gay?? undecided cheesy

Or is he bisexual? Like after inserting his di*k into another man's ass, he comes home and inserts into his wife's Vg? Ccchhhaaaiiiiii grin grin grin embarassed ...

Anyway na him sabi abeg cheesy..

Logicalmind1, got to go... nice chatting with you cool

Actually the woman knew he was gay before marrying him. He didn't want to marry her cos of this but then the woman thought he'd "change" after they get married. You can read up his story. They sure battled in court during their divorce.

Gay people can of course have sex with women, as any man can have an erection in the morning. But then there is just no emotional attachment nor attraction to the woman, and that's where the problem is.

This is why many gay men in Nigeria can get away with marrying women and having kids, but still have their boyfriends by the side. Can't blame them. undecided
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2015
masonkz:

Actually the woman knew he was gay before marrying him. He didn't want to marry her cos of this but then the woman thought he'd "change" after they get married. You can read up his story. They sure battled in court during their divorce.

Gay people can of course have sex with women, as any man can have an erection in the morning. But then there is just no emotional attachment nor attraction to the woman, and that's where the problem is.

This is why many gay men in Nigeria can get away with marrying women and having kids, but still have their boyfriends by the side. Can't blame them. undecided
Bunkum! Why would his dick rise at the sight of a woman since he claims he is innately homosexual? You guys are a bunch of clowns!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dangotesmummy: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2015
masonkz:

They'd rather want to believe that gay people are the source of all ills in the country.

undecided
That's the more reason they including you should forget about what other men in other countries do with their genitals and face the social economic and political ills in front of you. Moreover the people you're drinking panadol for their headache don't know you exist. Their president has approved what they want and if you are not happy with that you can sue Obama to court for legalizing gay marriage wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2015
dinachi:

If you a part of the homosexual community in Nigeria why don't you come out openly and say it!
Directly behind you homosexuals are paedophile asking that they be left alone, immediately after comes incestous couples requesting the same thing and bestiality practisioners and nercophilist s are not left out so why should we deny the others and support only homosexuals?
Homosexuals should leave Nigeria alone . We have other problems we are tackling and we do not want to add anal cancer and other terrible cancers to the list our of problems.

Consent, brother... consent.

I really don't need to give you a lecture about that. I'm assuming you're educated enough to relate that to all the above you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2015
dinachi:

Bunkum! Why would his dick rise at the sight of a woman since he claims he is innately homosexual? You guys are a bunch of clowns!

So when you have morning erections, it's at the sight of women??

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2015
masonkz:

Oh, I see.. double enjoyment grin grin cheesy sad

But if you ain't attracted to a person, how can you have an erect!on seeing the person? If they have erection in the morning, why not have sex with your gay partner? Why a woman? If you ain't attracted to a person, the thought of any sexual encounter with them should even be disgusting. . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public / Marry Within Your Class. / Parents In The House, Pls Help A JJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.