Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. (10226 Views)

The Rituals Of Christianity / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by racheal108: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2009
Hi, I am new here and I am currently living in England and will be flying to nigeria within the next few months in order to perform some "Rituals" or whatever they are called, someone had helped my friend when she last went, but the person is dead. I woud like to go and protect my business through the economic crisis here and would like someone to bless it for me and make it succesful, my aunty has had one child but has had trouble conceieving  if anyone can please message me with recommended people I would be really grateful, I have not got time for lectures or preaching on this forum , I am doing this for myself and am not harming anyone so please save your breath if you do.

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE BASED IN NIGEIA AND CONTACT INFRMATIONS MUCH MUCH APPRECITATED. THANKS

Thanks so much fo your time,

Racheal
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by PurestBoy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2009
racheal108:

Hi, I am new here and I am currently living in England and will be flying to nigeria within the next few months in order to perform some "Rituals" or whatever they are called, someone had helped my friend when she last went, but the person is dead. I woud like to go and protect my business through the economic crisis here and would like someone to bless it for me and make it succesful, my aunty has had one child but has had trouble conceieving if anyone can please message me with recommended people I would be really grateful, I have not got time for lectures or preaching on this forum , I am doing this for myself and am not harming anyone so please save your breath if you do.

Thanks,

Racheal

contact Professor Banon and Okija_juju, the high chief priest of Okija shrine. They will surely put you through
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by raregem004: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2009
234-7093237585.They wud surely help u,
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by agaba123(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2009
chei! double chei!!
234-7000999888 undecided
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by PeeDaVinci: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2009
contact Gov Orji of Abia state
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by gamechange(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2009
There is this guy I know called Jesus, he has done it for me and I can assure you of his services, contact him on his phone number: P-R-A-Y-E-R.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by chisimdi(f): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2009
gamechange:

There is this guy I know called Jesus, he has done it for me and I can assure you of his services, contact him on his phone number: P-R-A-Y-E-R.
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by pureminded: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2009
@Gamechange ,God bless u,
@Poster, that is the only person who can help you .J.E.S.U.S,
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2009
@ Poster

Purestboy has adviced you well.
How do we know you are serious and not one of those Nairalanders that starts a thread just to gather hype.
If I see indications that you mean business, then what you seek is not difficult for the gods. Its has been done before and can be done again.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by racheal108: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2009
oh please how do I send you a message so that we can talk privately, I have not even got time for these small pickin I am just taking down names as I do not know how to privately message you. I live in london thanks
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by racheal108: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2009
@ Okija_JUJU

do you have any contact details that I can contact you .

Thanks
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2009
You wanna use your hands to destroy yourself?
Avoid anything diabolical.
Free advice
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by racheal108: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2009
@bluediva

Have you done such thing before, please explain what you mean?
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by blacksta(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2009
@ poster

u don miss road - no ifa or orunmole can save yr ass - u better stay for U.k
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by racheal108: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2009
@blacksta, have you done it before.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Baro(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2009
Hmmmmm, did those stuffs back then on campus while we were "acting film" (don't ask me what that means). Rachael please stay clear of it, the conditions, restrictions, side effects and consequences are just too much. . . . .You can't cope, infact no one can, those who do, only pretend in pains so as to decieve innocent ones like you into it. . . . Beware! It's bondage, it's doom!
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2009
racheal108:

@bluediva

Have you done such thing before, please explain what you mean?

Well, i haven't and will not.
Its a big scam, it may work for a while and later backfire.
What happened to hard-work and resilence?
'Rituals' are satanic and demonic.
The devil never gives without taking.
Be warned !!!
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2009
Baro:

Hmmmmm, did those stuffs back then on campus while we were "acting film" (don't ask me what that means). Rachael please stay clear of it, the conditions, restrictions, side effects and consequences are just too much. . . . .You can't cope, infact no one can, those who do, only pretend in pains so as to decieve innocent ones like you into it. . . . Beware! It's bondage, it's doom!

When u 'jazzed up' as per protection from rival cult?
Better go for deliverance.
It must backfire.
Be warned !!!
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by banom(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2009
Baro:

& @ poster,

Dont mind him, we do it better, as PURESTBOY have adviced you, the truth is that we dont even need to see you face to face , even from this forum we can perform it and it will work out very well for you with out any side effect, GUARRANTEED, but as my holy Prophet OKIJA_JUJU said, once we see your seriousness, we will go into action.

We have magical powers more than the pastor that drove 300miles on spiritual fuel.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by showbobo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2009
@Poster

I know someone that can do it for you. . . . His name is BABA FADEYI. . . . And u can contact him on 0700-GET-A-LIFE
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by yme1(f): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2009
If you should contact any ritualist just have it in mind that your life would be in total disorderness, I would advice you to turn to JESUS cos with him there is everlasting peace.Do not dig your grave with your own hands be wise dont make yourself a vessel for the devil to use.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by redsun(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2009
Are you for real?
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by eghosaobas: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2009
try Abija or Lalude
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Cristalz(f): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2009
@poster
Ask Baba Soponna Debosky. . .you can find him on the Arsenal fan thread on the Sports section grin grin
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by MrCrackles(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2009
Cristalz:

@poster
Ask Baba Soponna Debosky. . .you can find him on the Arsenal fan thread on the Sports section grin grin

Buhahahahahaha
!! grin cheesy
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Emperoh(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2009
Cristalz:

@poster
OMG!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Is that the Debosky i know??
LMFAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone is willingly calling on the devil
dem no dey find dem. Na you go use your mouth talk wetin u see
Good luck!!!
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Youngj1(m): 2:27am On Mar 02, 2009
I cant believe u re 4 real. Y would do something dat wil backfire later. Look nuthin 4rm d Devil is free.he wil always find a way 2 get it back later in double and triple fold til u ve only d shirt on ur back left.besides wat want dem 2 do 4 u is damn near impossible , ve u ever seen juju work on d white man who has no believe in it. JUJU IS A THING OF D MIND IT WORKS WHEN U BELIEVE, IT BEG U PLS DONT DO IT
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:02am On Mar 02, 2009
Young j:

I cant believe u re 4 real. Y would do something dat wil backfire later. Look nuthin 4rm d Devil is free.he wil always find a way 2 get it back later in double and triple fold til u ve only d shirt on ur back left.besides wat want dem 2 do 4 u is damn near impossible , ve u ever seen juju work on d white man who has no believe in it. JUJU IS A THING OF D MIND IT WORKS WHEN U BELIEVE, IT BEG U PLS DONT DO IT

Whats this bulldoddle I am seeing??
So you are now oyinbo abi?! And dont be decieved, if juju catch oyinbo, dem no dey even know thats the interesting part. I fit knack Oyinbo man wit madness and ehn people go call am stress.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by amaikama(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2009
@poster!! if trully u are looking for a ritualist, try the ones in England where you are.they seem to have alot of them.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by showbobo(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2009
Okija_juju:

Whats this bulldoddle I am seeing??
So you are now oyinbo abi?! And dont be decieved, if juju catch oyinbo, dem no dey even know thats the interesting part. I fit knack Oyinbo man wit madness and ehn people go call am stress.

LMAO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by mayrho(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2009
@ poster hope u know that lots of people hia in naija never chop talk less of going 2 jand n wan come do jazz u dey try get help 4rm internet pple wud dupe u. and if they on't this things have negative effect do ur bit and hope to God he saves ur job 4 u take care
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2009
@ poster you have every right to go for whichever option you believe would work for you in life. That's free will. Dont mind all those wimps sermonizing up there.

You would do well to evaluate the potential consequences, though. A significant percentage of these ritualists are unscrupulous. While purporting to help you straighten out the spiritual dimension to your finances, they might actually be appropriating your life-essence to themselves. You dont understand what they do, you dont know the implications/actual purposes of those rituals. It's like taking a top-of-the range car to a roadside mechanic for servicing. You are likely to end up with more problems than you got there with.

worst case scenario, if you fall into the hands of the out-and-out 419, they will collect your money and vanish into thin air, or they hypnotize you and continue milking you until you're dry. them go just shine your congo well well, come chop your money on top. Remember the Rev. King saga, dont you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown / The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.