Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,792 members, 7,837,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. (10243 Views)

The Rituals Of Christianity / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by PastorAIO: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2009
Me personally I believe in Essential Nature and Truth. If your business is in concordance with your essential nature then no financial crisis or world issue can destroy it. If however your business is at odds with your 'portion' in life, your Ayanmo, or call it what you will then no juju or whatever you call it can save it.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by ntuedor(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2009
Go to God for prayers, give your life to Him, repent and be saved.

You can visit:
www.davidoyedepoministries.org
www.rccg.org
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by pinkylady1(f): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2009
Why do you want to sell your soul to the devil, the devil never gives without taking in return and you will use the rest of your life
paying back and if don't take your tought away from this you might even continue paying for it till eternity. many has advised you
to turn to Jesus cos he's the only one that can protect you without any strings attached to it, and i tell you dat's the only way out.

I'm pleading with you not to continue with what you are planning to do cos you'll not be able to stand the consequence.
I hope you'll understand all this and forget about it.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by nmadi(f): 11:16am On Mar 02, 2009
My dear sister,

There is someone I can direct you to, His name is God when you contact Him, I can assure you that all will be well with your business, just as you want it will be DIVINELY SECURED.

How to dial His phone No is, kneel down, with all your heart, call Him your Heavenly Father and tell Him all your HEART DESIRES. He is Ominipotent, Ominiscience, He is everywhere at everytime, you dont need to come to Nigeria to contact Him, even in your Bedroom He is even right beside you NOW.

Watch out afterwards and remain blessed.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by JJYOU: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2009
this is a sad. instead of thinking of improving customer service or reducing your profit margin to get higher turnover, you are here looking for juju. i bet that is what is keeping your man glued to u too. the fool that did the first one died you didnt learn anything.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by ijleke(f): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2009
@poster, you reallly need help dont go to nigeria come here ( Gambia ) i will take you to my marabout,
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by PurestBoy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2009
ijleke:

@poster, you reallly need help dont go to nigeria come here ( Gambia ) i will take you to my marabout,

Where is Gambia?
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by sakam(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2009
Accept Islam today and find solution to your predicament.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by debosky(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2009
Emperoh:

OMG!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Is that the Debosky i know??
LMFAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone is willingly calling on the devil
dem no dey find dem. Na you go use your mouth talk wetin u see
Good luck!!!
You better laugh with care before I invoke Otumorkpo, Amadioha and Sopanna to deal with you at once. tongue
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by fesse(f): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2009
contact Professor Banon and Okija_juju, the high chief priest of Okija shrine. They will surely put you through

what other ritualists do you want again? Banon and Okija_juju have it all.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by PurestBoy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2009
sakam:

Accept Islam today and find solution to your predicament.

Shey Islam dey do juju ni?
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2009
pinky lady:

Why do you want to sell your soul to the devil, the devil never gives without taking in return and you will use the rest of your life
paying back and if don't take your tought away from this you might even continue paying for it till eternity.

Now let me answer you.

If she goes to Jesus/God lets think about what the options are.

Lets imagine that Jesus can give her what she wants, what will he want in return?? Your Soul.
When will you stop paying God for his supposed blessings?? Never. Not even after death. Even in heaven, you'll only be praising and singing to him all day.

Like someone has said, the OP has chosen the gods of her forefathers to provide her with protection, why not let her be.

Jesus blessings and OKIJATM's blessings whats the difference?? One sacrifices with human blood (Christians) the other sacrifices with animal blood (OKIJATM). One is done in a church, the other at a shrine.

Kini big deal
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by amaikama(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2009
@ poster! please you can come with 5 billion Naira for any ritual you want. Just get in tocuh with me.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by redsun(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2009
@ poster.

If u really mean it,you don't need to travel that far,just come to me here in england,i will buy a life chicken,eggs,red piece of cloth,black and white threads,candles,incense and my special mixed concoction.And i will take you to a cemetery at the dead of the night and give you a thorough cold bath to open your mind and eyes to see that the glory is your hand.

You  should be talking about how to go nigeria to set up a farm or some kind of petty business that you can nurture not going to condescend so low to people you should be teaching on how to move on and elevate,in as much as they maintain their culture,we should be doing those things for fun,ceremonies and identity not because it is going help us to be smart or rich but more of therapeutic.

No wonder we have the case of Adam,the young nigerian child whose torso was found in river thames some years ago,he was killed for rituals,we still have people that think the same crude and primitive ways even in europe,as well as booming church businesses here like bishop deya of kenya,the child abductor and the rest of dem players,playing on the gullible ones.

You are the ritual,what ever you go for,you get,if one doesn't work,another will work,just keep doing it.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by OLADO(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2009
There is no free gift from the devil. He(devil) gives one to take ten. Have you heard this song WHEN I CALL ON JESUS by Nicole Mullen? It applies also to your situation, but before you can call on him, ACCEPT HIM TO YOUR LIFE AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR then when you call on him(JESUS) ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. all the Best.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by tpia: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2009
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by fesse(f): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2009
Jesus blessings and OKIJATM's blessings whats the difference?? One sacrifices with human blood (Christians) the other sacrifices with animal blood (OKIJATM). One is done in a church, the other at a shrine.

@okija_juju
you are nothing than a confusionist. Why are you not stable in your words? Try to believe in one either GOD or juju. Remeber that juju never gives for free; it is "bring head  and take head".

@POST
Going or having firm thru juju will make you end up living a miserable life that you neva expected in this world. The earlier you take the advice the better for you. Don't mind the likes of okija_juju, Banon,thetruth. BE WISE!
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by ikamefa(f): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2009
i don laff " grin " scatter for this thread!

am sure @ topic is just yanking our chains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

but then if you are really serious why waste money on transpo to 9 j a?

since you are in the UK simply land Gbam! in peckham! wink nai'mean? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2009
Fesse

You are just trying to put words into my post.

JUJU and JESUS wats the difference?? They both use blood for sacrifice, promise something in return, are both directed at a non-existent deity, both retuns are spiritual. whats the diff??

How many of you have used JUJU before and regretted it?? Abeg stop spewing rubbish here jare!! Aftr watching all those christian propaganda movies y'all come here and start talking trash.

IF YOU HAVE USED JUJU BEFORE AND IT BACKFIRED PLEASE NARRATE YOUR EXPERIENE OR SHUT UP ABOUT REPERCUSSIONS. angry

If you believe God is powerful, then best believe that JUJU is also as powerful.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by sakam(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2009
Islam would purify him and help him to move away from juju
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by tpia: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2009
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by pinkylady1(f): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2009

[table][/table]

may God help you to understand the gravity of this sentence,

@poster
Jesus came to this world and pay a price with his own life for our sake, d price has already been paid
we need not to pay any price. The only thing required of us is to believe and trust in him, cos his d only
solution to every life's problem
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by cutieisme(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2009
babe feel free, there is this saying in yoruba land that says ARAGBE NI AYE it means you have to buy the world if you wanna live comfortably in it so if that will help your bussiness please do i, just make sure you dont hurt anyone cus what goes around will come around
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2009
@ Poster, topic

Big Shame to you!, GO FIND JESUS, okay ?|
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by saviola77(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2009
Talk about wanting to dine with the devil shocked shocked
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2009
@Poster, do not lose hope. there is surely light at the begining of the tunnel for you.

If you are unaware, the quickest way to your goal (without getting fleeced by unscrupulous quacks) is in this order

1: Join a Society Cult (Ogboni-Classic, or ROF -Reformed Ogboni Fratenity, or Freemason-Traditional)
They are better organized than Shrines, off-the-shelf charms and local babalawos.

2: Visit these two villages, Auchi in Edo state and Ogoja in Cross River State. granted you are willing to undergo personal sacrifices in time, money, morals and humanity, there are several (few actually) who will stake your life on a contract (terms not mentioned) and believe me, you will be sailing away like Tony Anenih. IBB has an Ogoja link as well (you can confirm from any politician you have access to). U can also stack your loyalties across different elemental forces operating at different levels.

3: Visit Nigeria's Top 5 pastors (in your own opinion), i can assure you their popularity has roots in the occult. even demons can mention Jesus (ain't nuttin wrong with bowing down these days). Trust me, they will be the last to admit. I am sure you will find their names on some register. no doubt their fruits bear their origins (Matthew 7:16)

4: If what you seek is for the short-term and your needs are not as heavy as your ambitions. by all means go to Agege, or Jankara or Ikorodu or Badagary/Cotonu (If you are coming to Lagos). there are dozens of occult priests who can help you for a little piece of yourself. (avoid church-style people they refer to as prophets, they are actually sub-contractors)

5: If all else fails, then you have only one option (the toughest I grant you). become born-again, not this moi-moi, church and every-crusade-going born-again ooh. (or teh pastor worshiping types) You will need to be purely Militant, precisely devoted and completely dedicated to constant fasting and prayer (to build your own arsenal of spiritual equipment). you will be under constant travails, but if you keep at it, you will come on top and get everything you desire. (The rules are the same for Occultic and Spiritual, just that one is quicker with long-term pains, the other is longer with enduring gains)

Whichever you decide. you are on your own, the extent of any man's success is defined by the size of the risk he is willing to take at the get-go

TIPS
Do not be as bold as your post. take time to visit these places, Churches, bars, Yoruba Boat Clubs, Yoruba Tennis Clubs, see if you stillhave a grand-parent pre-civil war, they have information on how they survived it. (wild-shot but who knows)

Hope this information is enough.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by tkb417(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2009

na real wa. . . sad
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by cvibe: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2009
@ poster

Visit Okija shrine.
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by JJYOU: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2009
tpia:
much as we dont get along on this site, I have to also wonder if reliance on juju is one of the key reasons behind most Nigerians' lack of knowledge about good customer service.

i cant think of ever crossing your part. i think you dont like our funmi and see every person that love her as an enemy.

i dont do quarell or arguments.  so lets get along.  if you check i have questioned funmi more than you care to know.  yes she gets carried away sometimes like most of you here but i dont believe  that is enough reason for abuse like most of you do.

she has the right her views. we dont owe her the duty of agreeing with her always.  the attitude we have as nigerians of suppressing opinions is what causes the unnecessary violence in our society.  we fight over every little things which is very sad.

hope i have not caused another offence?
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by UNLEASHED(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2009
Okija Juju is a joker i think undecided
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by tpia: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2009
Re: Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. by JJYOU: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2009
tpia:

firstly, can you not make this thread about deepzone? Its really becoming a habit with you.

secondly, what are some of the root causes of unnecessary violence in our society, since you're pretending you dont know? Is it not loving this angel called deepzone that leads to violence and sectarian strife?

abeg, keep your confusions to yourself. angry

back to topic.
thanks. you are giving funmi more power than she can use. i do not hate. it is her opinion so long as seun allows it she is permitted to air them here. you may not like it this is only NL so chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? / The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion / How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.