Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays (29327 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Environmental Sanitation To Hold This Saturday In Lagos / Lagos State Government Denies Abolishing Monthly Sanitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by mployer(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2015
That is part of the change you guys voted for.

You better get prepared because more surprises are coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by fako1(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Kingspin:
What about holding it on a friday?

U dont get? D way sum ppl are saying it as if its only the christains dat will be affected. Why not fight against it in one voice rather dan voicing for the Christians alone. Am also a Christian na!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by notoriousbabe: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Na so trouble go dey sleep some people go dey wake am?so wetin go happen to people wey wan go church on sunday?

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Ikiriye(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2015
We trust our WIKE if this is true then ph will start on Friday and end Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 28, 2015
vislabraye:

Fine, Islam is majority. What if a Christian decides to go to Church on that day, will he be allowed to move freely?
In Yenagoa, there is a Market whose environmental sanitation is on Fridays and We both know How Islam cherish Fridays. Now ask yourselves that if those Islam's that own store in the market will go and pray or observe the sanitation. Mind you a reasonable amount of the traders here are Islams...

So when in Rome, Just behave like a Roman
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by eejo(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2015
APC this act had shown me that the party is an Islamist one PDP rule kano for years but less than one month people sentenced to death by sharia court and now sanitation on Sundays

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Kingspin(m): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2015
fako1:

U dont get? D way sum ppl are saying it as if its only the christains dat will be affected. Why not fight against it in one voice rather dan voicing for the Christians alone. Am also a Christian na!
The Government of Kano knows more than me. Can u imagine conducting election on Friday or Sunday. We need to be sensitive in our decision to invite the peace we all desire. Tribalism and religious behaviour is driving the country into piece till date. Our leaders need to be careful.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Tex42(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2015
The man is a bigot, who is bereft of common sense.

I see him swallowing his vomit. his premeditated plan to frustrate the Christiandom in Kano state is definitely going to get him 6feet closer to hell/his virgins.

Anti-Christ kawei!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by francizy(m): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Slow down Mate.... Islam is the vast majority.... This shouldn't be an issue...

Bro I bet if any Christian majority state had done this, for example, SE, SS or Benue, you would have been boiling by now or you'd have taken arms and gone into one of those states to wreck havoc.

Why can't we criticize evil when we see one? If that governor wants a complete Islamic state, then he should declare it and send the Christians over there packing so that we know that officially, Kano is no go area to Christians.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Muslems can find trouble their aim is just to dominate I taya for this Islamist I tell people nothing like moderate muslems all na the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by francizy(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

In Yenagoa, there is a Market whose environmental sanitation is on Fridays and We both know How Islam cherish Fridays. Now ask yourselves that if those Islam's that own store in the market will go and pray or observe the sanitation. Mind you a reasonable amount of the traders here are Islams...

What time on Friday plz? And is movement restricted?

Mind you, this is Nigerian and not Rome.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 28, 2015
francizy:

Bro I bet if any Christian majority state had done this, for example, SE, SS or Benue, you would have been boiling by now or you'd have taken arms and gone into one of those states to wreck havoc.

Why can't we criticize evil when we see one? If that governor wants a complete Islamic state, then he should declare it and send the Christians over there packing so that we know that officially, Kano is no go area to Christians.
Sorry Mate.... You are preaching to the choir.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2015
francizy:

What time on Friday plz? And is movement restricted?

Mind you, this is Nigerian and not Rome.. undecided
I thought you had knowledge on Metaphors. I used Rome metaphorically...
Movement is not restricted but failure to carry out this task is dire...
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by repogirl(f): 12:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Na so dem.dirty reach? angry
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by francizy(m): 12:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

I thought you had knowledge on Metaphors. I used Rome metaphorically...
Movement is not restricted but failure to carry out this task is dire...

Who gives a hoot about some nonsense metaphor when someone like you is supporting evil. Live and let live. Do unto others what you would want to be done to you.. undecided
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by refreshrate: 12:36am On Jun 28, 2015
repogirl:
Na so dem.dirty reach? angry

i bow o
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Spells(m): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2015
They have started again..... Make i see who wan come obstruct mi from going to church..
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2015
i wouldnt be surprised anyway....
in the mean time, check this out
www.infobiznaija.com/tolexandre

and kiss poverty goodbye
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2015
francizy:

Who gives a hoot about some nonsense metaphor when someone like you is supporting evil. Live and let live. Do unto others what you would want to be done to you.. undecided
You should mind your language Mate... Many have fallen for far less carelessness....

I believe Religion is a sensitive issue and as such be given maximum support.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by hollandis(f): 12:50am On Jun 28, 2015
It was CAN who endorsed BUHARI,Also Adeboye ,mbang as well as the enugu pastor endorsed him too,

The devil you know is better than the angel you dont know.
I wish you guys wella

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Bifwoli: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2015
UnknownT:
So all church activities will start from 10am on every sanitation sundays?

Its the tyranny of Islam not to have respect for other faiths.As far as sharia friendly north is concerned we're all just seen as infidels.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Welcome Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by notoriousbabe: 12:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Tex42:
The man is a bigot, who is bereft of common sense.

I see him swallowing his vomit. his premeditated plan to frustrate the Christiandom in Kano state is definitely going to get him 6feet closer to hell/his virgins.

Anti-Christ kawei!
no mind the stoopid gov

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by missionmex(m): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2015
He is looking for blood to suck. Vampire

3 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Kano will be cleaner if the sanitation can start on Friday noon till Sunday. Except there is ulterior motive as us being speculated, Kano need to do a three 3 cleaning each month.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by vislabraye(m): 1:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

In Yenagoa you say and just a market not even all the markets in that town.
I'm sure it wasn't the state government that told them to fix that day for their sanitation. I don't think it will even prevent moslems from going to their mosques. If the affected moslem traders say they prefer to go to mosque or hqve their prayers no one will stop them.

Truth is that Christians are more accomodating. Have you gone to Slaughter market in Port Harcourt ? Whenever its Friday, you'll see moslems in their hundreds gathering to pray. They block part of the pedestrian and prevent non moslems from passing by.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by francizy(m): 1:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

You should mind your language Mate... Many have fallen for far less carelessness....

I believe Religion is a sensitive issue and as such be given maximum support.

Maximum support should be given to all and not one! And don't threaten me dude..
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 28, 2015
vislabraye:

In Yenagoa you say and just a market not even all the markets in that town.
I'm sure it wasn't the state government that told them to fix that day for their sanitation. I don't think it will even prevent moslems from going to their mosques. In fact, there's no comparison.
Your point being?
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2015
francizy:

Maximum support should be given to all and not one! And don't threaten me dude..
I am not known for threats Mate.... That would be all... Sleep well my Goodman.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by vislabraye(m): 1:48am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Your point being?

My point is that the scenario you gave is different from the main topic of discussion.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by dom(m): 1:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Not out of place.... Sunday is the rest day and free day for the majority of their residents...
You've obviously never been to Kano, nor the core north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants / Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri / US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.