Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (18674 Views)

What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Princewill1(m): 1:44am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:
It is obvious and needs no further explanation. I believe envy is the major reason. There is a fear of the next Igbo President being from Imo State and the need to do everything possible to stop it. It is quite shameful. They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face. They found able partners in gullible Mbaise people I must admit but greater population of Igbos know the truth. All the fake news about Imo State is from them and many Imo people just keep shut. I am not the type that sees evil and keep quiet.
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!

I'm from Isiala-mbano in Imo state.I hate MALLAM ROCHAS OKOROAWUSA(The agent of Islam in igboland) with a passion.

May God punish that mallam for bringing Islam to our land!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

Ok I can see he is getting angry and profusely shaking!!!...
Let me give you small space to think ok?

Both fly and cobra will be chased away. Starting with the fly who wants to drag me to his fly den where billions of flies are waiting.
Stop displaying foolishness here. Imo have thousands of oil wells in oguta, egbema, ohaji, awara and owerri-west.

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 28, 2015
winniz:

Useless bastard, which Anambra people hate Imo? which of the news about Rochas is fake? Is it his inability to pay workers Salaries or the conman free education he stopped immediately he won second term? Even Imolites despises Rochas so stop fooling yourself cos Rochas is nothing but a huge failure.

Say what you know mr. man, Rochas is not owing salaries and free education is very much on course in imo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Rawani: 2:44am On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

You can look for the Chart dear. I created that thread to show the leeches in this country. Oil from the SE is about 4.23 percent.

Kindly share the link please.
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by winniz: 3:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
Say what you know mr. man, Rochas is not owing salaries and free education is very much on course in imo.

Has Rochas cleared the 11 months salaries of Imo workers? As for his free education the scammer has cancelled it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by blaqoracle: 3:06am On Jun 28, 2015
STANPASQUAL:
what can Imo have that Anambra is possibly envious of??
guy check ur head and stop being economical with d truth!!
unparalleled achievement in drug peddling.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nature129(m): 5:07am On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
Abagworo is a Cursed imolite but I will cure him because I know his meds.

Guy, see your comments everywhere on this thread. Why take it personally? Are you dragging land and fighting over a girl?

It seems you are jobless.

Nawa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2015
B.astard I am ready for you. The war has started already. Stop talking and start action like am doing already.

Abagworo:

You can only make sense if you condemn the lies against Imo State by Anambra on this forum and elsewhere. I think Imolites have endured a lot and right now I am no more patient enough. I will start my own onslaught.
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Masterclass32: 5:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Brothers, this thread is best ignored.
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by HopeAtHand: 5:46am On Jun 28, 2015
pazienza:

You and Abagworo are two sides of the same coin. There is no difference between both of you.

Pazienza, u see your people??

Igbos are actually wired to self-destruct.

Biafrans! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by ramdris(m): 5:58am On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
Cursed b.astard. Anambrans are not interested in u and ur ordinary imo state because we all know that the only thing that can come out from imo state is child prostitution.

I know it will not be long before u cry blue murder. Until u learn to mind ur business in ur useless imo state then I will keep attacking u with the harsh truth about ur useless imo state.

As for igbo presidency, igbos will rather present a non igbo than present a fat useless clueless buffoon called okorosha. Aside that igbos have a lot of sane lettered performers to front when the time comes. Okorosha is not even on the first 10 igbos for such office.

Just look at how he had grinded his ordinary imo state to a halt. Okorosha is presently owing over 1yr salary arrears to the civil servants

I can't wish my enemy an okorosha

[s][/s]
Guy relax! U spewed too much hatred and anger towards ur brother state man. Am Yoruba but ur response shows ur hatred towards Imolites is high. If u clamour for Ibo president and yet u have this kind of mindset, them am sorry u are one of the few that is causing disunity amongst the Ibos.

One love bro!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2015
It is not hate but reality. Igbos do not support criminals. Okorosha is a failed clueless animal. How can we present such a fat limping unlettered criminal when we have decent well read sane igbos for such top job.

ramdris:

Guy relax! U spewed too much hatred and anger towards ur brother state man. Am Yoruba but ur response shows ur hatred towards Imolites is high. If u clamour for Ibo president and yet he this kind of mindset, them am sorry u are one of the few that is causing disunity amongst the Ibos.

One love bro!

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by tonychristopher: 6:08am On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
Cursed b.astard. Anambrans are not interested in u and ur ordinary imo state because we all know that the only thing that can come out from imo state is child prostitution.

I know it will not be long before u cry blue murder. Until u learn to mind ur business in ur useless imo state then I will keep attacking u with the harsh truth about ur useless imo state.

As for igbo presidency, igbos will rather present a non igbo than present a fat useless clueless buffoon called okorosha. Aside that igbos have a lot of sane lettered performers to front when the time comes. Okorosha is not even on the first 10 igbos for such office.

Just look at how he had grinded his ordinary imo state to a halt. Okorosha is presently owing over 1yr salary arrears to the civil servants

I can't wish my enemy an okorosha

[s][/s]

Bros I understand you..this happens just like oyo man looking down on ekiti man calling them bushmen or kano calling Kaduna Hausa banza

But know that anambra don't hate imo what we hate is their ala wu otu mentality

But we are brothers

5 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Imo state and its people are cursed, I don't think Anambrans has anything in common with them

tonychristopher:

Bros I understand you..this happens just like oyo man looking down on ekiti man calling them bushmen or kano calling Kaduna Hausa banza

But we are brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 6:13am On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

The Discrimination and Lording didn't start today..its been there since time indefinite...Anambrans believe they are higher than other igbos....God knows best as regards Biafra...
This is not a question of "Anambra believe" those of us who have interacted with Eboes severally know ALL Eboes to be savages but Anambra are a higher breed of monkey and slightly more civilized.This is a fact before gods and devils. Anambrians are the highest of the Eboe tribe!!

8 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by tonychristopher: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
Imo state and its people are cursed, I don't think Anambrans has anything in common with them

Don't say that ..biko

I am anambra man and born bred in imo and I owe my land of birth .

We have a lot in common

Kwanyere onwe gi ugwu Biko....ogini

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by tonychristopher: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
This is not a question of "Anambra believe" those of us who have interacted with Eboes severally know ALL Eboes to be savages but Anambra are a higher breed of monkey and slightly more civilized.This is a fact before gods and devils. Anambrians are the highest of the Eboe tribe!!

You dey craze... What makes you call us apes this rodent
I think ijebus are higher rodents than other Yoruba rodents

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

But we are brothers
Oyo looking down on Ekiti? Where did you read that , The Quran? Do not be an idiot . There is no such thing in Ile Karo Ojire so do not create non-existent fictions

9 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2015
I have just told u the bitter truth.

tonychristopher:

Don't say that ..biko

I am anambra man and born bred in imo and I owe my land of birth .

We have a lot in common

Kwanyere onwe gi ugwu Biko....ogini
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 6:18am On Jun 28, 2015
But he was right, everybody knows that imolites are cursed apes.

tonychristopher:

You dey craze... What makes you call us apes this rodent
I think ijebus are higher rodents than other Yoruba rodents

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 6:19am On Jun 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

My mother dey craze... What makes my father call my mother an ape he is a rodent
I think imy father is a higher rodent than my mother

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by otokx(m): 6:23am On Jun 28, 2015
It is not today that brothers started fighting brothers.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by pdf90(m): 6:49am On Jun 28, 2015
apogeez:
lies man
Guy my friends and relatives that work for the government have not been paid .. It is real .. I can confirm 4 months debt for those working in ministry of education stop telling us Rocha's is a hood man .. The roads he is building have u observed they are getting bad fast and there is no work going on generally in the state .

5 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by tonychristopher: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=omonnakoda post=35232716][/quote]
Anu..keep changing my quote
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

i be original MUMU

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by tonychristopher: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
Oyo looking down on Ekiti? Where did you read that , The Quran? Do not be an idiot . There is no such thing in Ile Karo Ojire so do not create non-existent fictions
I don't read that I see it..I live in Lagos

Or do you want to tell me that ijebus are loved ...ijebu that the average Yoruba hates and will want to avoid

They even have a lotto called baba ijebu ..just because they don't win it

Oh one loving Yoruba ..I know Yoruba land in and out

.so don't forn here .

Anu

7 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by tonychristopher: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=omonnakoda post=35233173][/quote]

Small boy grow up Biko

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:
It is obvious and needs no further explanation. I believe envy is the major reason. There is a fear of the next Igbo President being from Imo State and the need to do everything possible to stop it. It is quite shameful. They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face. They found able partners in gullible Mbaise people I must admit but greater population of Igbos know the truth. All the fake news about Imo State is from them and many Imo people just keep shut. I am not the type that sees evil and keep quiet.

You are very sick in your head.

Ogbonnia Onu for President. 100% in support.

Rochas for President, never ever. In fact, there will be massive riot in Igboland if he even comes close to contesting.

You get it clown!

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2015
kelvin100:

You are very sick in your head.

Ogbonnia Onu for President. 100% in support.

Rochas for President, never ever. In fact, there will be massive riot in Igboland if he even comes close to contesting.

You get it clown!

No be me talk am oo. Lol

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2015
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

I am a total idiott
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Kingspin(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2015
The op is more than s.tupid. I dnt understand what is talking about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee / 22 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.